Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
firedragonboy 1340_1361738 Lock
firedragonboy 1340_1361738
StarStarStarStarStar
"Nah ill stay with you" he smiles

Music makes everything about me true and real take away my music and my life will mean nothing blake

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617 Lock
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
She facepalms and shakes her head. She knew that something embarrassing will happen.
A young man peered from the sinking sunlight. He had medium black hair. His eyes were a nice brown color. His skin was pale. He wore a white shirt with some designs on it and black skinny jeans. He had a lollipop with him as he hums a tune. He spots Kasumi and quickly approaches her. "Everyday I see you, you've grown to be more cuter." He said, lifting up her chin. She upper cut him right in his jaw. He kneels down and groans with pain.
Hiroshi

Anime Fangirl Nosebleed starts..... NOW

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Gamzee shows his teeth "be careful bro or else your gonna get hurt"

Music makes everything about me true and real take away my music and my life will mean nothing blake

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
"Huuuh? Who're you suppose to be?" The boy asked as he stands up, staggering a bit. "Owww, you punched me too hard Kasu Chan!" He whined. "It's your fault for being such an idiot.# She answered as her face becomes more flustered. "Still so cute, I see. Just be mine already." Kasumi ignored him.

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Gamzee showed his claws "can I kill him now?" He asks smiling showing his teeth

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"firedragonboy 1340" wrote:

Gamzee showed his claws "can I kill him now?" He asks smiling showing his teeth

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
She sighed before answering him. "It's fine. He's a friend of mine." The boy hugged Kasumi from behind. "Huuuh? I thought we've established that you are my wife?" He claimed. She grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him close to her face. "I will drag you out in the sunlight and let you burn. Now hurry up and drink my blood!" She snarled. "You are no fun, but you are still so cute." He said. He looked over at Gamzee and stuck his tongue out at him. 

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Gamzee grabs him by the throat and puts his claw to the guys tongue "you want a hole in it? If not put it back in freak" he lets him go and gets out another soper slime pie from his bag and takes a bite

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"firedragonboy 1340" wrote:

Gamzee grabs him by the throat and puts his claw to the guys tongue "you want a hole in it? If not put it back in freak" he lets him go and gets out another soper slime pie from his bag and takes a bite

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
Hiroshi coughs and Kasumi pats his back. "What's his problem?" He asked Kasumi. Kasumi simply shrugged her shoulders, mostly because she rather not give him an answer. Kasumi tilts her head. After Hiroshi recovers, he went behind Kasumi. "Thank you for the lovely meal." He said. Hiroshi bare his fangs into her neck. Kasumi flinched a little, but remained calm. She became a bit flustered as Hiroshi consumed her blood.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

DESCRIBE THE PERSON'S USERNAME IN 1 WORD!-...

How do you feel today ?

DESCRIBE THE PERSON'S USERNAME IN 1 WORD!-...

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Name 1 thing u just can't handle!

Old Disney New Disney ????

latest videos