Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
firedragonboy 1340_1361738 Lock
firedragonboy 1340_1361738
StarStarStarStarStar
Gamzee nods and stands up and blood begins to run down his face and falls to the ground

Music makes everything about me true and real take away my music and my life will mean nothing blake

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
MyTourniquet_2529745 Lock
MyTourniquet_2529745
StarStarStarStar
Kasumi picks him up and carries him to the children. "Is anyone here a healer?" Some of the children raised their hands. "We are!" Kasumi laid him down gently and the healers start to heal his wounds. Kasumi sat down beside him, patting his head gently.

((Gamer Rule; Never let your healer died. My veins are popping out of my hands again and it's almost 2 am where I live. So I'm going to bed. Good night.))

The Tyrant Falls in Love

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
((well gamzee after using certain attacks gets worn down easily and okay night sis)) Gamzee remains asleep

Music makes everything about me true and real take away my music and my life will mean nothing blake

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"firedragonboy 1340" wrote:

((well gamzee after using certain attacks gets worn down easily and okay night sis))

Gamzee remains asleep

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
MyTourniquet_2529745
StarStarStarStar
((I know. I'm just thinking of several games I played where my healer died and I was doomed. Except one game. I didn't have to worry about my healer then. Huh.))

After healing, the kids scattered across the facility. Kasumi picked up Gamzee gently and started to carry him. "Listen up! I need you children to listen to me! We must burn down the facility to disgrace those who disgraced us! Leave their corpses here to burn and rot! Gather the corpses of those who deserve our sympathy. We shall meet up with the Shiki in order to increase our strength and eradicate those who wish to exterminate us!" After Kasumi spoke, the children cheered and followed her wishes. After all of the children escaped along with the corpses, those with fire abilities burned down the facility. It was about to turn night as some of the children create graves. Kasumi laid down Gamzee underneath a tree and sat beside him. Her skin starts to flare up in the sunlight.

The Tyrant Falls in Love

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
gamzee awakes and looks around

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
MyTourniquet_2529745
StarStarStarStar
"Ah, you're awake." Kasumi said, tears falling out from her eyes. "I hope night comes soon before I burn in the sunlight." She said. One of the girls approached them. "Ah! Onee-chan! Your skin is peeling off!" The girl said with great concerned. "I'll be fine once it becomes dark." Kasumi answers. The little girl stood beside Kasumi. This causes a shadow, which allowed Kasumi's skin to heal. "There! Now you're healed!" the girl smiled. "Thank you... What's your name?" She asked. "My name is Cecilia! Nice to meet you and thank you for saving my life Onii-chan and Onee-chan!" She said. "Well, thank your Onii-chan here then." Kasumi said, pointing at Gamzee.

The Tyrant Falls in Love

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
gamzee smiles weakly and holds his head in pain "heh so then Cecilia how are you?"

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
MyTourniquet_2529745
StarStarStarStar
She smiled brightly. "I'm great! I managed to heal all of those who are wounded and Onee-chan said we will meet some really nice people who will help us against the humans who wants to hurt us!" She said happily. Kasumi chuckled as the sun finally sets, becoming dark. She stands up to stretch. "That's more like it." She said. "Hey Onee-chan, are you a vampire?" Cecilia asks. Kasumi shakes her head. "No, not quite. I'm a corpse demon now. When one of these corpse demon drinks too much blood from the host, the host dies. And if they're lucky, they will rise as either a corpse demon or an okami." Kasumi explained. Cecilia's eye's sparkled. "Really? That sounds awesome!" She said happily. "But the downside is we're nocturnal." She added. Kasumi nodded. "Yes, but they're really helpful. They should arrive here soon to find shelter for all of you." Kasumi explained. Cecilia nodded and turned to Gamzee. "Hey Onii-chan, are you okay?" She asks him as Kasumi looks down at him.

The Tyrant Falls in Love

Ukyo and Onii's PRP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
"im fine im just tired I my body feels heavy"

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

Amnesia - 5SOS

What are you wearing right now?

What's your typing speed? (WPM)

latest videos