Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Koko and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617 Lock
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
So this is KokoTheElevenPrince and I (Everybody's Fool) private yaoi roleplay XD And I shall start by making my forum x3

Name: Ukyo
SO: Pan
Type: Seke
Personality: Ukyo is very compassionate. He is kind to everyone he meets. He becomes attached to those he meet and treat him kindly. He becomes easily flustered with someone he finds cute, regardless if it's a guy or a girl. On the other hand, he has a completely opposite personality. This Ukyo lives off of fear. Anything that threatens his existence, he will try to eliminate by any means necessary.
Hobbies: Ukyo is a photographer. He is in a lot of clubs such as cheerleading, hula dancing, soccer, lacrosse, dancing, riding, debate and many other clubs. His other personality is a clean freak. His symbol is the Joker.
Bio: Ukyo grew up with the love of taking photos. This helped inspire him to become a photographer. But as a child, his split personality never surfaced, until he met a girl. He fell in love with her at first sight. He only saw her once, but thought he would never see her again. He continued his life and went to a university. Much to his surprise, he discovers her again. This caused them to become more close. Shortly, the two of them became lovers. Sadly, she end up with a great misfortune. Envious girls who tormented her decided to end her life. This caused him to go into despair. He only wished to see her again. As a result, he was granted that wish, but it only resulted in great tragedy for them both. The taste of death is what caused Ukyo's split personality to rise. Only to get rid of his love for her so he would no longer be heart broken. Ever since her death, Ukyo tries to forget as he continues to #### ######## and be with his friends, who were also in love with her.
Appearance: Ukyo

Anime Fangirl Nosebleed starts..... NOW

Koko and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Oz MicSpade

Looks:

Personality: Oz is a rather peaceful person and is a down to earth type of person, He always looks at both sides of a conversation if there is an argument. He is kind to really anyone he meets unless they cause him as a threat. He`s a hopeless romantic and fantasy-lover and he can`t help it.

Hobbies: He loves to sing if he is working in his Grandmother`s bakery if no ones around, Oz likes to draw as well and thinks up a lot of things to draw but loves Alice in Wonderland the most out of anything to draw or read. Oh, Did I mention Oz has a library under the bakery? Yeah, Average book-worm.

Bio: Oz lives alone near the large garden in the town and works at his Grandmother`s Bakery to help out a bit since he loves her very much, his mother and father had divorced and fled with their so very different other lovers and left Oz with his grandparents.

Other?: He loves Hearts, Spades, Clovers, and Diamonds as symbols.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Koko and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
((Shall I start?))

Koko and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yes please smile )

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Koko and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
Ukyo was near the ocean. Around him were beautiful blooming flowers. The pollen flew along with the ocean breeze. The sun was bright as the light dances on the ocean waves. The leaves whistled with the wind and the birds sung in harmony. This left Ukyo captivated by the beauty of nature. He used his camera to try to get the perfect shot. That way, when he show it to others, they can experience the same feeling he received when they look at the photo. He took a photo and a bright flash went off.

Koko and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz smiled happily as he hummed sweetly while mixing a bowl of cake batter in the back kitchen where it was cold one side and warm on the other due to the cooling and baking possesses. He sighed lightly as he placed the batter down on the counter for a moment to check up on his grandma who worked serving people.  

Grief"

Koko and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
Ukyo stretched as his stomach growl. "Hmm, maybe I should get myself something sweet to eat." He said to himself. After taking the photo, he turned off his camera and started walking into the city area. He wandered until he saw something interesting. It was a bakery and a library. Ukyo turned on his camera to take a picture of it. Then he stepped inside full of curiosity. "Hello?" He called out.

Koko and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz sweetly sang a  song in French as he was baking in the back and his grandmother came down the stairs seeing the customer who had just appeared "Ah, Hello sonny, What would you like today?" She asked while standing behind the counter smiling like an old lady should. Oz was now frosting a vanilla sugar cake.

Grief"

Koko and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
Ukyo smiled brightly at the old woman. "I would like a chocolate cake if I may." He requested. He looks around. "This is interesting. A bakery and a library together. You must have a lot of tourist come by." He said. He used his camera to observe the library. "And the bakery is on the upper floor, correct?" He asked.

Koko and Ukyo's PRP

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
The elderly women nodded "Aye this store has been around a long time now, sine my grandson was ever so young" She said then added "Follow me" She said as she made her way up the stairs that lead up to the kitchen and singing was heard, Oz was so busy he had not noticed his grandmother coming up the stairs at all.

Grief"

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

top 3 songs of this year

top 3 songs of this year

Does anyone still like Do You Wanna Build ...

ThE WoRd GaMe

What do you think of today's culture?

latest videos