Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The Lion & The Gazelle

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
This is a private RP, if you aren't me or Grey please don't post! Thank you!

We already know the plot, so we just need to make the forms, I think.

Name:
Personality:
History:
Other:

Feel free to add anything you want to it.

The Lion & The Gazelle

Posted By:
-Grey-
-Grey-
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Julian Havlicek. His serial killer name is "The Lion."
Looks:
Name TBD.
Julian's boyish charm and charisma don't peg him as a psychopathic serial killer. He's barely ever seen without a smile lighting up his face. He has a shaped jawline and slight long eyes that stretch from side to side. His nose is wide, but not large. His skin is light. He's not overly pale, just light-skinned. He has the straightest teeth you'll find in Europe and a smile that would make anyone grin in return; his dimples add to the youthfulness he possesses. His hair is a dark brown and normally pushed back in a messy way. His has thin dark eye brows accented over dark pale blue eyes. He wears comfortable clothes more than nice ones, but he'll dress up if necessary. 
Personality: Julian's tremendous value and need for systems and organization, combined with his natural insightfulness, makes him an excellent killer. His meticulous need for control and dominance feeds into his ability to change situations to his liking and he never comes out anywhere but on top. He spends a lot of time in his own mind and has little interest in other people's thoughts or feelings. He sometimes has a problem giving people the level of intimacy that they need, because he, on the other hand, is fine with being alone for long periods of unspecified time. He is ambitious, self-confident, deliberate, and a long-range thinker.
History: Not much is known of Julian Havlicek's past. He keeps to himself about a lot of personal matters, his back story included. What most know is that he was born in the Czech Republic and that he no longer has any living relatives.
Other: He's a very successful serial killer. The one thing he does that connects all of his crimes is that he collects an organ from each person he kills and leaves it at the closest church to the crime.

B R I N G . M E . T H E . H O R I Z O N

sempiternal

T H I S . I S . S E M P I T E R N A L

The Lion & The Gazelle

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
Name: Amelia “Amy” Stocking
Looks: Amy
Amy's normally seen wearing a white blouse with a black pencil skirt. Her hair is in a loose ponytail at all times, you never see her with it down before nine o'clock at night. Her default facial expression has a condescending, self assured smile, and she's always spinning something between her fingers.  
Personality: Based on appearances, you’d think Amy is a quiet, polite girl who always does what she’s told. In reality, you couldn’t be further from the truth. A determined woman, she will often use her looks to manipulate people into doing what she wants, and she almost never does anything unless it’s for her own personal gain. She’s also an amazing liar and very cunning. She likes feminine things and almost always has some sort of pink accessory when she goes out- don’t let that fool you, though. With her training, she can probably kill you in three different ways with that nail file she’s fiddling with.
History: Amy grew up in the suburbs- her mother was a lawyer and her dad was an FBI agent, so she was pretty well off. She grew up as a pampered rich girl, until her father was killed on duty. Then they lost half their fortune and had to move to a small house in the city. Amy was always remarkably close to her dad, and she was there when his killer was put behind bars for life. This, along with the sheer connection she felt with the things going on in the courtroom, pushed her to graduate with her credentials, and go into training to become an FBI worker. She failed the first time, but this made her even more determined the second time around. She succeeded, and she’s been working with the FBI for four years, switching from working out on the field, investigating crime scenes and solving murders. Now, she’s back to solving murders, and she really couldn’t be happier. 
Other: She likes cats.

The Lion & The Gazelle

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
Amy Stocking was tired. It was nine o'clock on a Tuesday evening, she was wearing a bulletproof vest and the most unfashionable black trousers available, and she was tired. She'd had a long day dealing with stupid people, and now it seemed she'd have to deal with more. "So, what way are doing this?" She asked the head officer, securing her ponytail as she did so.

The officer gave her a long look before answering. "What are you even doing here, Ms. Stocking? I thought you had a desk job..." He trailed off, seeming to attempt to end the sentence delicately. It didn't work, and Amy gave him a withering look. "I'm here because I've been following this case from the start, and I'm going to be here when we get the guy- and no one knows this guy better than I do, I've been profiling him for seven months. So let's not ask any more idiotic questions, yes?" She smiled at him. He gave a long sigh before launching into a long winded explanation that she really couldn't care less about.

"So we have five officers going in and the rest surround the building in case he, what, jumps or something?" She impatiently summarized for him after a minute and a half of listening. He have another long sigh. "Yes, Ms Stocking."
"Call me Amy, please." She gave him a winning smile before going to join the officers at the front. "Count of five." The heavily-armored man beside her said, and she allowed herself a little smile. She loved this- the chase, the breaking in of the doors. It made her feel powerful.

"Five, four, three, two... one." The biggest, scariest officer kicked in the door and him and the other three stormed in, shouting the usual things like "Freeze!" and "Nobody move!" and "Police!"
Drawing her pistol from its holster, she moved quickly and effectively like she'd been taught, kicking open doors and searching for their serial killer.

The Lion & The Gazelle

Posted By:
-Grey-
-Grey-
StarStarStarStarStar
Julian Havlicek was having a normal night. At least it was a normal night for him. He was in his study pinning newspaper articles to the dark brown walls with little black push pins. He was used to spending time alone, and honestly it was nice simply being in his home without worrying about anything and listening to the lullful sounds of Tchaikovsky in the background.

He wasn't expecting an interruption of any sort, so he kept the music on and continued reading the articles about him before adding each one to his collection. The entire east wall was coated in clippings from the last nine months, and he felt like it was a great accomplishment to be regarded so many times in local news media.

Even the United States President didn't receive this much buzz.

But onward, Julian was in the study reading one of his last clippings from the New York Times. He liked the authors there more than some of the other papers because they had humor. They called him "A riveting sensation" like he was a new featured movie. It made him smile.

That smile was ripped from his face like candy from a baby when he heard multiple voices ringing out words that he wasn't at all prepared to here. He had been so careful, so god dang meticulous. He wasn't expecting this.

He grabbed the small Glock from the pile on the study and turned around to face the door, backing up and slightly away. He held the gun with one hand and was prepared to shoot. He didn't like killing people unless it was for sport, but this would be out of necessity. He had to do it.

Julian stood there. And waited.

sempiternal

The Lion & The Gazelle

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
After making sure every room was completely empty, Amy came around to join the police officers at the door of what she assumed was the study. They were standing completely still, and she blinked. She kept quiet for exactly four seconds before hissing, "What are we doing?"

The biggest officer decided to ignore her, and the other officer- a man called Lucas- leaned close to her. "He's in there, because we saw him go into this apartment two hours ago and he hasn't left since. No update from the others outside, so unless he's hiding somewhere he's definitely in here," he muttered as the other officer reloaded his gun.

"Then... why are we out here?" Amy blinked. She sounded confused, and hated it. She never sounded confused. "We have more people..."
"You did his report, did you not? Someone as meticulous as that, bound to have a gun."
"Ah. Okay." She realized how stupid she sounded and busied herself with checking her gun over. "So, let me guess, we're sending the big scary guy in first?"
"Yep. Big scary guys are our last defense." Lucas half-smiled at her, and she returned it with an assured grin.

"If you're quite finished." The other officer- a Mr. Dare, if she recalled correctly- pulled the clear helmet down over his face and kicked the study door open. Amy hurried to stand behind him, eager to see Julian Havlicek in person for the first time. She barely stopped to pull down her helmet. She took in the Glock, the newspaper clippings on the wall, and the music in the background, and allowed herself another grin. Another success to add to the list in her head.

The Lion & The Gazelle

Posted By:
-Grey-
-Grey-
StarStarStarStarStar
Julian heard mutterings outside of the study door and knew he was trapped. He figured he could always dart out the window and head out that way, but if they were raiding his apartment they undoubtedly had more men around the house beyond the few that were inside. He pulled his finger along the trigger, not pulling it, just hovering it. A hair-trigger reflex in his hand would hopefully result in the death of someone outside of his room.

Hopefully.

After a few seconds of the whispers came silence. Julian didn't know what to make of it. He stood perfectly still, Glock in his hand, and finger on the trigger.

The door was jarred opened and a man walked in.

Julian shot.

He didn't watch the man fall, he didn't even care as he started to bleed out on the ground. His attention was set on the girl - woman, more rather - who walked in behind him. She was grinning like an idiot, and he wanted to shoot, but his finger wasn't moving the way he wanted it to. He simply held the gun in his hands and directed the aim towards her face.

sempiternal

The Lion & The Gazelle

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
"Oh, s---." Amy let out a hiss as Dare fell down in front of her. Now there was nothing between her and the serial killer standing a few feet in front. 

Reflexes kicked in, the same reflexes that had been drilled into her when she was barely out of her teenage years. She stepped over the officer, moving slowly. She noticed the hesitation with the gun, and used it to her advantage. She reached into the holster around her waist and took out the pistol. She aimed it carefully, lining up the front sight with the rear sight.

Reflexes.

"Put down the gun." She spoke slowly, making sure she kept eye contact. "Put the weapon on the ground and put her hands behind her head. I won't ask again." 
Lucas was kneeling beside the fallen officer behind her, so she couldn't look to him for backup. For once, she was totally alone in an arrest. Just her luck that the first time that happened, she was arresting a serial killer.

The Lion & The Gazelle

Posted By:
-Grey-
-Grey-
StarStarStarStarStar
Julian watched the girl - woman, he corrected himself again - and noted her attire. The big black and blue bulletproof vest made it seem like she was swimming in the big clothing. He didn't like that. Someone her size should be wearing clothes that didn't make her look fat.

He frowned. "I had a feeling you would say that," he drawled out, voice hitching with the instinctual accent. Sometimes he could fake an American one - normally that was when he was picking up a potential victim - but this was his home ground. He wasn't about to pretend her.

This was his field. Home base. His court.

He made the rules here.

"I don't want to shoot you," he said, and then glanced down to the officer who had fallen. Another officer was tending to him. He shot his eyes back towards the woman with her gun on him.

His gun was still trained on her, and not having moved an inch.

sempiternal

The Lion & The Gazelle

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
Amy wavered for a moment. She could shoot him, right then and there, but she wanted to question him. She was fascinated by him, to tell the truth. The few psychology lessons she'd taken in high school had always interested her, and right here she had a true psychopath. Her eyes wandered for a bit, taking in the study. It was tidy, she noted that, and the newspaper clippings on the walls...

She looked back at him finally, taking him from the feet up. She knew he was twenty-seven, he was called Julian, and he was the serial killer she'd been searching for for at least seven, eight months. She'd seen pictures, but nothing had prepared her for this- she didn't want to shoot him, she realized. He was far too interesting.

"Me neither. So we've reached a stand-off, then. I'm going to ask you one more time." She heard the slight movements of Lucas behind her- he was probably getting his weapon out too. "Put. The. Gun. Down." She made sure to pronounce every word, every syllable, clearly. 

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Does he like me?

Frozen or Malificent?

Does he like me?

mean "BFF"

mean "BFF"

mean "BFF"

latest videos