Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The Lion & The Gazelle

Posted By:
-Grey-
-Grey-
StarStarStarStarStar
The man gave her a look and followed her around. "By protecting myself from all your police crap, I'm not defending all my "civil liberties" or whatever else your people are taking away from me nowadays." He walked after her and stood between her and the back of the bed. "I know for a fact everything that is in my truck here, and if you want to know, you can ask. But until I see a court order saying you can touch my truck, you're not gonna. Got it, sweet cheeks?"

B R I N G . M E . T H E . H O R I Z O N

sempiternal

T H I S . I S . S E M P I T E R N A L

The Lion & The Gazelle

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
Maybe it was the "sweet cheeks" that done it, but before she knew it Amy had grabbed the guy's arm and twisted it, shoving him against the side of his truck. She fiddled around and grabbed his keys from his pocket before patting him on the shoulder. "Thank you, honey." 

She pulled her pistol out of its holster and twisted the keys in the back of the truck, pushing the door upwards with all her strength- the thing was darn heavy. She blinked in the darkness of inside the bed, and waited for her sight to adjust before climbing in. She still couldn't see the far side of it, which made her wary.

The Lion & The Gazelle

Posted By:
-Grey-
-Grey-
StarStarStarStarStar
"I believe there's some kind of law against this," he said, and narrowed his eyes towards her as she climbed into his truck. "Be expecting some kind of law suit. I don't know how much you know about real people, sweetheart, but truckers actually make money. Maybe more than you do wearing that stupid suit."

Julian was listening, hoping that Amy and her stupid FBI-ness would just let it go, but them she was moving in the bed and he was stuck in the cab. He muttered some curses under his breath and headed towards the passenger door and locked the door connecting the bed to the cab and opened the passenger door before he lowered himself down to the ground, gun in one hand as he shut the door and backed into the corn field along the road as silently as he could. Thank God metal normally hid sounds.

B R I N G . M E . T H E . H O R I Z O N

sempiternal

T H I S . I S . S E M P I T E R N A L

The Lion & The Gazelle

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
"Yep, I'm sure you feel so great and manly driving around in your big old truck." Amy said absently as she looked around and beneath all the slats and materials in the bed. She frowned, straightening up as she heard the distinct clang of metal on metal. She jumped back out of the truck, shoving the guy's keys into his chest and walking around the side of the vehicle, narrowing her eyes as she saw a corn field across the road. Some of the leaves were shaking, and she definitely didn't feel a breeze in the air.

"Listen, buddy, if you hear any gunshots call someone that I can have an intelligent conversation with, yeah? 911 or something." She took off her shoes carefully and tread lightly across the road, keeping low to the ground as she made her way into the corn field, following the swishing noises she could hear.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

getting angry for small things