Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Me and DaughterNature's PRP!

Posted By:
Annabeth Sabrina
Annabeth Sabrina
StarStarStarStarStar
It is made! (I think it should be a girl from the water nation and guy from the fire nation because those elements go better with the genders?)

Name:
Nation:
Personality:
Other:

2000th post on April 25,2013 In Good Girl meets Bad Boy! WHOO!
3000th post on June 21, 2014 in Join Camp Half-Blood! WHOOO!

Posted By:
DaughterNature
DaughterNature
StarStarStar
Name:Marisa Waters Age:16 Looks:Profile pic Nation:Water PersonalityBig Frownalm and a bit of a tomboy.Rebelious OtherEmbarrassedften disobeys parents.

Love is not a word,it is so much more.It is a feeling,an emotion,and more.But mostly,it is how you feel for someone or something.Whether it is alive or not.

Posted By:
Annabeth Sabrina
Annabeth Sabrina
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Aurora Knight
Looks:  
Nation: Water
Personality: Aurora is kind hearted and loves to make people smile. She loves children and is out-going and a bit crazy at times. She is also shy around new people.
Other: She has a white pet wolf named Star.

Posted By:
DaughterNature
DaughterNature
StarStarStar
Name:Afari Zest Age:18 Pic to come Pesonality:Has a temper.Parents are evil.He is from the fire nation.His brother died.But he has a romantic side to him that he hides.

Love is not a word,it is so much more.It is a feeling,an emotion,and more.But mostly,it is how you feel for someone or something.Whether it is alive or not.

Posted By:
Annabeth Sabrina
Annabeth Sabrina
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay Ill start!)

Aurora was outside watching the younger kids play. She started to remember the time she meet Afari when she was a little girl. She thought about him everyday and hoped to see him again one day.

Posted By:
DaughterNature
DaughterNature
StarStarStar
I am on a boat.We are heading to the water nation.I am training with my fayer."Son,we are there."I look out and see and icey tundra.I see a water controller from a distance.

Posted By:
Annabeth Sabrina
Annabeth Sabrina
StarStarStarStarStar
My mother comes to me and tells me a ship has arrived. I wonder if Afari was on board and return to watching the children play. They all come up to me and ask me to tell them a story so I tell them of the little girl and boy that fell in love.

Posted By:
DaughterNature
DaughterNature
StarStarStar
I see children running from my father to a maiden.I sneak to get a closer look."Aurora!"

Posted By:
Annabeth Sabrina
Annabeth Sabrina
StarStarStarStarStar
I hear someone call my name and look to see a boy. "Afari?" I ran to you and hugged you tightly.

Posted By:
DaughterNature
DaughterNature
StarStarStar
I hug you.l"I always new I would find you again."I kiss her hand."But my father will return for me soon."

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

latest videos