Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private RP(:

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
XD So descriptive lol
forms??

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Private RP(:

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Lol xD Yeah.
But first, I forgot, are we doing romance and fantasy like usual?? XD Or what?

Cassie ♥~

Private RP(:

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure! XD Bios or not??

Love

Private RP(:

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
A short bio would work, just so you can kinda understand the character's past and not have to guess. x3

Cassie ♥~

Private RP(:

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
okkie~

Ai

you'll see about her personality

controls water, wind, earth and fire
Lives most of her life in woods

Len

Kurt

werewolf

Works in bakery and is good with a sword

XD So lazy

Love

Private RP(:

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:
Angel

Looks:
Angel has long, auburn hair and her eyes are a bright white/blue. She is short, but has long legs. Se walks gracefully an as a bit of a bounce to her step. You wouldn't expect her to be a demon

Creature:
Demon

#########
Can create fire , is stronger than the average girl, an water is her weakness.

Bio:
She goes to gymnastic lessons and ballet lessons. She loves to dance. Dancing takes away her stress.

~~~~~~~

Name:
Greyson

Looks:
Greyson has dark brown hair and pale skin. His hair is shaggy and goes almost past his eyes. He's tall and his eyes are a peircing green. He has a silver lip peircing. He usually is wearing dark colors and occasionally a bit of white.

Creature:
Neko

Power(s):
Can turn into any type of cat, has ears and a tail.

Bio: Recently his parents ied an he hasn't taken it very well. He lives alone in an apartment on the outskirts of town.

Cassie ♥~

Private RP(:

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Amazing~!! Can chu start please??

Love

Private RP(:

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Angel:
It was after my morning dance class, I was walking down the street, tutu and tights still on. My ballet shoes hung over my shoulder. As I did every day, I stopped infront of the bakery, the smell overwhelming. I went in today. I have gone in a few times, but usually I just looked in the window. I stood at the counter, looking at a wall of treats, each one looking perfect and delicious.

Greyson:
My apartment building was pretty far away from my work, sadly. I slipped on my jacket, the crisp fall air making my nose tingle. I pulled open the car door, then sat in the seat. My car was beaten up and old, but it woked just as well as a new one. I pulled out of the parking space and headed down the road.

Cassie ♥~

Private RP(:

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
"Coming!" Len called out from the back room of his shop, a bell rang from the door. He pulled through the door, carrying large amounts of breads and ingredients. He placed the pans down on the table, turning around to greet the costumer with flour covering his face and cloths. He gave the young girl a large grin, walking up to the counter and tapped on the glass below, dozens of treats sitting there. "Well hello there. New aren't you? What can I do you for?" he asked her sweetly

Ai yawned softly, cracking her back as she straightened up her back from the trunk of the tree, her 6 hour nap finally over. She rubbed her eyes with her knuckle, lifting herself from the ground and looked around, still nothing new in the woods..nothing new at all...

Love

Private RP(:

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Angel:
I blushed a bit, looking down into the glass case. "I've been here a few times before, your shop always seems so wonderful, and everything tastes so delicious." I tell him, playing with my fingers, "Do you have any fresh baked muffins?" I asked, looking up from the pastries to him eyes. My, what pretty eyes he had... I blushed at my thoughts, laughing a bit.

Greyson:
Something darted out into the road and I jumped in my seat, swerving to avoid it. The steerling wheel spun to the left. I tried with all my might to turn it back, but it kept spinning. A noise came from my mouth. My car spun to the side of the road, crashing down into the rubish and the trees of the forest. I could see  light flash before my eyes. The owrld went dark when my car ran right into a tree.

Cassie ♥~

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

music is my life

Describe the profile pic above you

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos