Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Isis & Taylor . ♌

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
We know our complicated plot .
name
personality
bio[optional]

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Isis & Taylor . ♌

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm so sorry, oh darn. I'll go make my form now. I have bad memory, sorry again!

Isis & Taylor . ♌

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
It's okay & I'll make mine after .

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Isis & Taylor . ♌

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Brynn Henderson.

Looks: Role playing :3

Personality: Quiet is a word commonly used to describe Brynn. While not shy, Brynn keeps to himself most of the time, not expressing his thoughts or feelings. He hardly talks to others, and when he does, few can get him to say anything above three words. He dislikes large crowds, and is the absolute opposite of brave, which along with his aforementioned qualities, results in him having little to no friends. He prefers to lock himself in his room and read, or work all day long without saying a word to anyone.

Most find it odd that he enjoys working, but it is indeed one of his few hobbies. He'll do anything, really, as long as he doesn't have to communicate with anyone or perform anything. His favourite chore is cleaning the library, because he can usually sneak a peak or two at a few books while working.

(So, the setting is medieval, right? )

Isis & Taylor . ♌

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
name; Aria Lexie
age; nineteen
looks:/>
perso; her favorite hobby is to be by herself mostly alone in her room. She has her own library connected to her room so she does not have to be in contact with anyone or be close to people. most say she has a "phobia" for people but they don't understand her situation. She wishes she had more friends, but her condition keeps her from actually going out and talking to anyone. she is secluded and prefers it to stay that way. She does not mind being isolated from everyone , because she mostly gets to escape from peope in her imagination. Her parents like to keep their distance and only see her when it is necassary .

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Isis & Taylor . ♌

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah , its midieval.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Isis & Taylor . ♌

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Who starts?

Isis & Taylor . ♌

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
( I'd post and all, but I don't think you're being very realistic D: If your character is poisonous and burns ANYONE she touches, then who'd want to be around her, you know? Wouldn't someone like that be more secluded than you described her? Being a princess and a poisonous one at that, I don't think she'd have many friends. . . I guess the maids could have gloves and all, but even they'd avoid her as much as possible. You know ? :c )

Isis & Taylor . ♌

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
( okay , sorry ;c If you dont mind , then im going to change my form around , then repost my starter post again . sorry again .)

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Isis & Taylor . ♌

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
( Mmkai  c: )

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Justin Bieber or Justin Timberlake?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Justin Bieber or Justin Timberlake?

How Long Were You On KW Today?