Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Rue and Rue's prp (No I am not talking to myself.)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
"I've done it before" Garett smiled at the girl. "It wasn't that bad" he continued as he pushed himself to his feet and started walking along the edge of the bridge. "I'm Garett by the way" he grinned, turning to look her and walking backwards.

Tibby looked up at the boy. He had striking eyes and she found herself staring at him. "Nice to know" She grinned sarcastically, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear. 

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar
Evelyn felt her heart jump with worry as she watched the boy walk along with edge. "I'm Evelyn, you're welcomed to call me Eve." She continued on to watch his steps, wanting to warn him before he even falls to the rapid river.

Casper smiled, shaking his head slightly. "You're not a people person, I can tell." He noticed that the girl was staring at him for a moment, and slightly laughed as she turned away. "I'm Casper."

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
"Don't worry I won't fall" Garett laughed, "I've done this a billion times." He faked a stumble and allowed one of his feet to dangle over the river rushing beneath him. 

Tibby looked at her hands. "And how can you tell?" She asked, raising a questioning eyebrow. "i'm Tabitha, Tibby" She muttered. She had never been all that good at introductions.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
bump

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar
Evelyn closed her eyes, then shook her head with a sigh. Opening them, she looked at Garrett. "What are you doing here?" She asked as she watched him; he seemed to interesting.

"Your expressions and what your eyes hold," Casper told Tabitha. "Nice to meet you, Tibby."

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Garett lifted and dropped his shoulders in a shrug. "I come here to play" He grinned gesturing to his flute. "It's a nice place to play at this time of day because nobody is around." He hopped down from the edge of the bridge at the highest point.

Tibby shrugged and looked over her shoulder. "My family just moved here. And I don't really know anyone."

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump)

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Type in the face you have on right now

Type in the face you have on right now

Its a never ending game!

Its a never ending game!

MEGADETH OR METALLICA

Its a never ending game!

latest videos