Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
-Ruby
-Ruby
StarStarStarStar
Johnny got his things and went up to get a room. He put his bags down and laid down on the bed smiling.

Lauren walked back in and got her bags, she went to a room and right away changed into her swim suit. She put her hair up in a bun and grabbed her sunglasses. She walked out of her room and walked around the house seeing what else they had.

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
Timv99
Timv99
StarStarStar
Nick laid on his bed in his room not knowing what he wanted to do

Dylan found his room and changed into his bathing suit and found lauren "hey lets me and you go to the beach"

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
-Ruby
-Ruby
StarStarStarStar
Johnny changed into fresher clothes and he walked out of his room. He walked over to Nick's room. He ran and started jumping on his bed laughing.

Lauren smiled seeing Dylan. "Yeah lets go." she got her bag with a towel and sunscreen.

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
Timv99
Timv99
StarStarStar
Nick smiled and laughed when johnny started jumping on his bed he grabbed him and they started wrestling

Dylan smiled and grabbed his stuff and they went down to the beach they set up theri stuff and started to tan

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
-Ruby
-Ruby
StarStarStarStar
Johnny laughed as he got Nick in a headlock "I got you kid." He smirked.

Lauren laid down and looked at Dylan. "Dylan can you do me a huge favor and I'll you forever?" She asked smiling.

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
Timv99
Timv99
StarStarStar
Nick tried getting out of it he was in a headlock and his head was on johnnys lap he tried getting out of it but he couldnt he kept trying 

Dylan smiled and looked at lauren "Well you already do love me forever but ok what do you want"

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
-Ruby
-Ruby
StarStarStarStar
Johnny smiled looking down at Nick. He made eye contact and just stayed looking at him. His grip started loosening . Johnny let go and laughed looking away quickly. "I win." He smirked.

Lauren got the sunscreen . "Put sunscreen on my back pleaseeeeeee" She smiled widely.

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
Timv99
Timv99
StarStarStar
Nicks head was still on johnnys lap and nick was still looking up at johnny and smiled "yea yea i uess you do win this time"

Dylan smiled and grabbed the suntan lotion "yea sure ill do it" she turned over and dylan started to put the sunscreeen on laurens back "so when are you going to talk to nick"

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
-Ruby
-Ruby
StarStarStarStar
Johnny smiled and put his hands a bit behind him. "I always win Nick." He laughed.

Lauren turned her head. "I don't know... When do you think I should talk to him?" she asked.

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
Timv99
Timv99
StarStarStar
Nick looked at him still his head on johnnys lap "yea i mean i geuss if you say so" he smiled up at him

Dylan finshed getting her back and he laid back on his towel "the sooner the better you cant just leave him hanging you know"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Favorite Classic Disney Character?

What was the last thing you ate?

What are you wearing right now?

Any 90s Music fan here?

Any 90s Music fan here?

Words/Names that with a C and end with a E

latest videos