Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
-Ruby
-Ruby
StarStarStarStar
Johnny smiled. He just wanted to Nick soo bad but he didn't want to freak Nick out either. But then it felt like a connection between them. "Nick I can tell you anything right..."

Lauren smiled. "Thanks Dylan." She put her head down. "Should I go now?" She asked

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
Timv99
Timv99
StarStarStar
Nick looked up at johnny "yea dude you can tell me anything why whats up" nick stayed in johnnys lap looking up at him concerned 

Dylan smiled "yea you probably should ho ahaead ill stay here and watch your stuff"

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
-Ruby
-Ruby
StarStarStarStar
Johnny sighed. "I dont like girls. Well I don't know... I like guys too.. Guys and girls I guess..." He said slowly not looking at Nick.

Lauren got up sighing. "Ok I'll be back." She walked off and went inside the hotel. She went up to the room and walked in. "Hey Nick are you here?" She shouted.

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
Timv99
Timv99
StarStarStar
Nick was still looking up at johnny and was shocked when he said that "wait a minute are you serious" nick kept looking at johnny "you like guys i well i dont know what to say" they didnt hear lauren walk into the suite downstairs

Dylan laid on the beach talking to a few girls who came up to him

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
Timv99
Timv99
StarStarStar

"Timv99" wrote:

Nick was still looking up at johnny and was shocked when he said that "wait a minute are you serious" nick kept looking at johnny "you like guys i well i dont know what to say" they didnt hear lauren walk into the suite downstairs

Dylan laid on the beach talking to a few girls who came up to him

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
-Ruby
-Ruby
StarStarStarStar
Johnny sighed. "Just don't think of me any differently Nick please.... I just don't know." He still didn't look at Nick.

Lauren went up stairs and went into Nick's room. She saw Johnny and Nick. "Ohh! Uh...." She stayed at the door. She didn't know what to think about Nick and Johnny.

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
Timv99
Timv99
StarStarStar
Nick jumped for a second but then calmed down because all johnny and him were doing is talking "hey lauren" nick smiled trying not to think about what johnny said "whats up"

Dylan kept talking to more girls

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
-Ruby
-Ruby
StarStarStarStar
Johnny sat there. He was really hoping Nick was going to say he was too, or that he liked him. Johnny stayed quiet thinking.

"Nick can I talk to you.... Alone" Lauren asked looking at Nick.

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
Timv99
Timv99
StarStarStar
Nick looked at Johnny real quick then back at Lauren "ok let's go to your room we can talk there" nick followed Lauren to her room "well what's up"

dylan brought all the stuff back and came back to the room he walked in nicks room "oh hey Johnny what's up you ok your like sweating"

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
-Ruby
-Ruby
StarStarStarStar
Lauren sighed. "I don't know.. Nick you tell me." She hoped he knew what she was talking about.

Johnny looked at Dylan and he stood up. "Ohh nothing, kind of hot." He lied.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Telekinesis... Is it real?

Telekinesis... Is it real?

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

What was the last thing you ate?

The Hunger Games or Twilight

The Hunger Games or Twilight

latest videos