Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
Timv99
Timv99
StarStarStar
NIck looked down "Lauren Im sorry I didn't tell you earlier I was scared ok"

dylan looked "you have to promise not to say anything ok" he looked around "nick kissed Lauren earlier when he walked away from us this morning"

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
-Ruby
-Ruby
StarStarStar
Lauren smiled a bit. "Its ok Nick." She walked over to him and gave him hug. She didn't know what to say or do. She didn't want to say she liked Dylan...

Johnny felt his heart drop when he hard that but he couldn't let it show. "Nick.. This little boy Nick that came with us? Had the guts to kiss Lauren?" He said shockingly.

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
Timv99
Timv99
StarStarStar
Nick hugged her back "look I realise that you don't like me in that way" nick loomed at her

Dylan smirked and laughed "yea little Micky did it before you or I did but Lauren says the kiss was weird like it was passionate or something like she didn't feel anything"

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
-Ruby
-Ruby
StarStarStar
Lauren had her hand on his arm. "Nick you know I love you.. I just have never thought about you like that.." She said quickly.

Johnny had a little relief. "So she doesn't like him?" He hoped she didn't.

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
Timv99
Timv99
StarStarStar
Nick looked at her and smile and hugged her "hey its all good lauren i figured this outcome so its all good i just saw my chance and wanted to take it but its all good" nick smiled

Dylan looked at him "no she just likes him as a friend nothing more"

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
-Ruby
-Ruby
StarStarStar
Lauren smiled. She kissed his cheek. " Let's go.. Hawaii is calling our names." She laughed. She felt bad but she couldn't change how she felt.

Johnny nodded. "Ooh ok good.. You know because of Lauren." He tried covering up.

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
Timv99
Timv99
StarStarStar
Nick smiled "yea lets go" they walked out of laurens room and down to the kitchen "oh hey guys" nick looked at johnny and couldnt stop looking

Dylan smiled "ok now that everything is cleared up what do you guys wanna do"

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
-Ruby
-Ruby
StarStarStar
Lauren walked downstairs. She got herself a water bottle and took a sip." I want to go back to the beach." She smiled.

Johnny looked at Nick when he came down but then looked away only looking at Lauren and Dylan. "Beach is fine with me." He said.

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
Timv99
Timv99
StarStarStar
Dylan smiled "ok sounds good to me and then we can go out to dinner tonight"

Nick looked at johnny and stared for a secind then to lauren and dylan "hey im actually still pretty jet lagged im probably just going to hang here tonight ok"

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
Timv99
Timv99
StarStarStar

"Timv99" wrote:

Dylan smiled "ok sounds good to me and then we can go out to dinner tonight"

Nick looked at johnny and stared for a secind then to lauren and dylan "hey im actually still pretty jet lagged im probably just going to hang here tonight ok"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Should kids go to school

words that start with H

words that start with H

words that start with H

words that start with H

words that start with H