Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
-Ruby
-Ruby
StarStarStar
Johnny was shocked he didn't know what to say. He looked down smiling then looked back up at Nick. "Re..really?" He asked smiling.

Lauren smiled. She looked at Dylan. She looked at the water then suddenly turned around and tackled Dylan to the floor. She laughed getting up and ran away from him.

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
Timv99
Timv99
StarStarStar
Nick smiled and took johnnys hand "yes johnny im serious i tried chnaging my feelings by kissing lauren but they didnt change i like guys and you know what i like you a lot" nick smiled up at johnny

Dylan smiled and got up and chased lauren down the beach tackled her and then picked her up "oh your done now" dylan ran to the water and threw lauren in he laugehd "well how was that"

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
-Ruby
-Ruby
StarStarStar
Johnny smiled looking into Nick's eyes. He leaned on the kissed him lightly. "I really like you too. Gor a while now." He said smiling,

Lauren laughed getting up. "Come here Dylan. I want to give you a hug." She smirked

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
Timv99
Timv99
StarStarStar
Nick's hear raced a million beats a minute as he lightly kissed johnny back johnny pulled away and nick started up at him blushing "wow that was an amazing kiss"

Dylan laughed "oh no eww girls are eww im gay i dont want to hug you stay away"Dylan started running back to where their stuff was and was laughing

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
Timv99
Timv99
StarStarStar

"Timv99" wrote:

Nick's hear raced a million beats a minute as he lightly kissed johnny back johnny pulled away and nick started up at him blushing "wow that was an amazing kiss"

Dylan laughed "oh no eww girls are eww im gay i dont want to hug you stay away"Dylan started running back to where their stuff was and was laughing

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
Timv99
Timv99
StarStarStar

"Timv99" wrote:

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
Timv99
Timv99
StarStarStar

"Timv99" wrote:

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
-Ruby
-Ruby
StarStarStar
Johnny blushed chuckling a bit. "For an amazing guy/" He smiled.

Lauren laughed. "I hope all the girls heard that!." She shouted laughing.

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
Timv99
Timv99
StarStarStar
Nick smiled and blushed really red "awww johnny" nick hugged him and johnny fell back on the bed with nick on top of him "Your the sweetest boy ever johnny"

Dylan laughed "oh come on look at me there is no way a guy like me or nick or johnny for that matter couldnt like girls"

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
Timv99
Timv99
StarStarStar

"Timv99" wrote:

Nick smiled and blushed really red "awww johnny" nick hugged him and johnny fell back on the bed with nick on top of him "Your the sweetest boy ever johnny"

Dylan laughed "oh come on look at me there is no way a guy like me or nick or johnny for that matter couldnt like girls"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Which new style is going right now?

FOOTBALL FTW!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Kinda dumb question

FOOTBALL FTW!

Kinda dumb question