Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
-Ruby
-Ruby
StarStarStarStar
Johnny ran to the front seat. "I call shotgun with pops." He laughed. He got in the front and looked back at his friends. He smiled then looked at Lauren's dad. "Don't worry pops we'll take care of Lauren, because you know how girls can get."

Lauren's dad started driving and he laughed. "Thanks Johnny." Lauren rolled her eyes and smacked the back of Johnny's head. "I'm right here." She laughed.

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick laughed and sat in the back on his phone texting friends saying his see yeas and he would see them in a couple weeks 

Dylan sat in the car laughing "don't worry pops I won't let Lauren out of my sight I promise" he smiled and laughed 

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
-Ruby
-Ruby
StarStarStarStar
Johnny smiled. "See no need to worry." Johnny said putting his hand on Laurens dad shoulder. He looked back at Nick. Nick was the first one he thought about when he started realizing he likes guys. It was weird since they had been friends for a long time. He turned around and faced forward.

Lauren reached over and hit Dylan lightly. "Okay whatever I'm going to be the one taking care of you three. " She laughed.

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick laughed and looked up at johnny and smiled and then looked away he still was not 100 percent sure about him self and he was hoping that this trip would help him figure out he thought johnny was cute but he wanted to like lauren so bad

Dylan laughed "taking care of us i dont see how that is going to happen"

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
-Ruby
-Ruby
StarStarStarStar
They got to the airport and Lauren's dad parked the car and helped them get the bags out of the car. "Be safe you guys I'm serious." He said sternly and have Lauren a kiss on the head. Lauren smiled. "Okay bye daddy love you don't worry. " She smiled getting all her bags. Her dad got in the car and drove off. She couldn't believe she had actually convinced her parents to let her go.

Johnny laughed. "Lauren did you really have to bring your whole closet." He smirked and started walking into the airport. Lauren rolled her eyes. "This is definitely not,my whole closet if I could I would." She smiled. "You guys are such gentlemen making me carry all of this.. I'm fine you know." She laughed.

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick laughed and grabbed all of his bags which were even more than lauren" well you see i would help you but im a little busy at the moment" as nick being the youngest and smallest struggled with all of his bags

Dylan grabbed his bags and then took 2 of laurens "see i know im a gentleman so i will take these from you"

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
-Ruby
-Ruby
StarStarStarStar
Lauren smiled widely. "Thank you cutie." She said to Dylan laughing. "Grow some muscles Nick." She smirked and started walking to their gate. Johnny looked at Nick and,got a bag from him. "Its ok little guy." He smiled then he looked at Lauren. "C'mon Dylan gets a 'cutie' what do I get?" He smirked. He was still teing to convince himself he liked girls over guys.

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick quickly grabbed the bag johnny took "oh um thanks johnny but i can handle it" Nick quickly took bag and then got ahead of the rest of them

Dylan smiled "aww look at johnny trying to help nick now see lauren there is your gay couple not me and johnny but nick and johnny" dylan laughed and messed up johnnys hair "im just messing bro"

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
-Ruby
-Ruby
StarStarStarStar
Johnny's smile faded when Nick took the bag. "Uhm alright dude." He said confusedly. "Dylan shut up I wouldn't cheat on you like that." He laughed jokingly. Hr looked at Nick then looked around wondering why he acted like that.

Lauren laughed. "Too much gay in this room." She smirked. They got to check in and she checked in her bags and got her tickets.

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
Timv9_1342057 Lock
Timv9_1342057
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick checked in his bags and got his tickets and then he turned and faced his friends "ok well our flight is in like 2 hours so we should probably go and get something to eat there are a couple of good restaurants right near our gate and ill pay so come on lets go" Nick looked at them

Dylan smiled"awww johnny i love you too" he laughed and then checked his stuff in and got his tickets "ok yea that sounds like a good idea" 

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Merry Christmas

depression

insurgent!!

latest videos