Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
-Ruby
-Ruby
StarStarStarStar
Johnny woke up and looked at Nick. "Hey dude we're here." he said.

Lauren stretched and smiled. "Finally." she looked out the window smiling.

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
Timv99
Timv99
StarStarStar
Nick looked at johnny and backed off "oh wow um johnny im so sorry dude i didnt mean to fall asleep on you im so sorry" Nick blushed

Dylan smiled " yea finally now come on lets go and get our stuff"

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
-Ruby
-Ruby
StarStarStarStar
Johnny laughed. "Its ok Nick." He unbuckled his seatbelt and got up. He started walking out.

Lauren got up and started walking out. She caught up to Johnny and Nick. "We're here Hawaii!" She said out loud,

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
Timv99
Timv99
StarStarStar
Nick looked at everyone "wow in cant believe we're actually here in Hawaii this is crazy "

dylan smiled " lets get to the hotel guys "

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
-Ruby
-Ruby
StarStarStarStar
Johnny got his bags and started walking outside. He got them a taxi and he put his stuff in the back.

Lauren got her back and put them in the back of the taxi. She got in the car, she couldn't stop smiling she was soo excited.

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
Timv99
Timv99
StarStarStar
Nick got his stuff and put it in the back and got in the car as he got in he ended up putting his hand on johnys thigh as he was getting in he quickly looked at johnny "oh wow im sorry johnny"

Dylan smiled and got his stuff and put it in the car "i am so excited guys this trip is going to be awesome"

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
-Ruby
-Ruby
StarStarStarStar
Johnny blushed a little. "Its cool dude." He said quietly. He did like Nick as much as he didn't want to. He didn't know how his friends would react.

Lauren squealed. "Ahh I'm so excited." she said as they car started going.

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
Timv99
Timv99
StarStarStar

Nick looked out the window as the cab took them to their resort hotel they got there and nick got out of the car and grabbed his stuff. Nick went inside and checked them in they had the presidential suite they walked up to the 30th floor where the room was and it was the penthouse presidential suite their suite was the entire floor they got out of the elevator and stepped right into their room. Nick looked around "guys oh my god this is incredible look how big this place is like this is awesome"

Dylan walked in and just dropped all of his bags "dude no way you got us this room nick are you crazy its huge wow"  

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
-Ruby
-Ruby
StarStarStarStar
Johnny put down his bags. "My God!" he walked around. "This is legit going to be the best summer ever."

Lauren dropped her bags and ran to the balcony looking at the view of the ocean. "So beautiful." She smiled.

tim and ruby's roleplay

Posted By:
Timv99
Timv99
StarStarStar
Nick walked out to the balcony where they had there own pool and hot tub and then walked back inside "Well see we have our own pool and then walked back inside and up the stair case to the second floor of the suite where all the giant sleeping rooms were nick went and picked the nicest one "wow this is unreal i cant believe it"

Dylan was walking around and looked and found our game room "wow we have our own game room"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

latest videos