Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

A Love You Can't See

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Crystal:
"Do you want to stop dancing?"I asked softly, my hands lowering down to his shoulders. Did I say something wrong? He seemed off now... 

Charles:
I smiled,"Alright, I'm right here,"I said, "The stairs are this way,"I said, leading her over. 

A Love You Can't See

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Grey:
I shook my head quickly. "No, that's not it! I was just...feeling a bit dizzy, you know, with all the music and dancing and stuff. I haven't been to a party in a while."

Mag:
I frowned slightly, treading up the stairs with a hand on the rail. Often times I forgot just how many stairs there were and tripped up. "I know."

A Love You Can't See

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Crystal:
"If you're dizzy, we should stop,"I said softly, standing still and looking up into his shiny eyes. They were so warm, welcoming. 

Charles:
I just kept making her seem uncomfortable, and I could just hit myself for it. I was messing up! I hit my lip, following after her. 

A Love You Can't See

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Greyson: I shook my head quickly. "No, I'm all right. It's all up to you. You're the lady and the hostess." I smile a bit, looking back at her.
Mag: "Um...this way," I murmured, taking his arm awkwardly and opening Tue door to my room. Most of my stuff was still in the few boxes, but I had some books out.

A Love You Can't See

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Crystal:
I smiled at him and softly placed my hands around his neck once more,"Dance with me..."

Charles:
"I like your room..."I said softly, looking around. I noticed the books she had out,"You enjoy these? They're nice.."

A Love You Can't See

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Grey: I smiled, moving back to the center where everyone else was dancing. "Gladly."
Mag: I nodded. "I usually have to get the audio books from the library, but I have some of my own."

A Love You Can't See

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Crystal:
He made me blush, and I looked up at him,"Are you from around here? I would like to see you again..."

Charles:
"That's really cool... These are good books,"I said with a smile, setting the book down. 

A Love You Can't See

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Grey: I sighed. "No," I said after a while. "I'm...in town with my cousin Charles. We leave tomorrow morning." I knew if I didn't say that she'd want to get together again...
Mag: I shrugged. "The only problem is that Braille takes up a lot of room, so you have to get a bunch of volumes for the same book."

A Love You Can't See

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Crystal:
I frowned, saddened. I really did like him... I rolled my lips before giving him my next question,"Is there anyway I can contact you?"

Charles:
I nodded softly,"I'm sure... What's your favorite book?"

A Love You Can't See

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Grey: I look at her and sigh, forcing a smile. "I'm here every Halloween."
Mag: I make my eyes big and raise my eyebrows, nodding slowly. "There are lots."

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What browser do you use?

Is there life after death?

in which age would u marry?

What is your favorite Pokemon?

insanity

DRAMAtical murder

latest videos