Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Vanessa and Roxana's PRP

Posted By:
Chanter
Chanter
StarStarStarStar
This is a private roleplay for Vanessa (ImJustWunderfulNess), and I (Chanter). Please don't post here if you weren't invited.

Name:
Looks:
Other:

Vanessa and Roxana's PRP

Posted By:
ImJustWunderfulNess_1454766 Lock
ImJustWunderfulNess_1454766
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lukas Knight
Looks: Dark brown hair with brown eyes. He is wearing a black t shirt with tan shorts.
Other: Lukas is a well mannered person. He is very polite. He is quite lonely though. He works at his mothers local dinner as a cook.

Vanessa and Roxana's PRP

Posted By:
Chanter
Chanter
StarStarStarStar
Name: Chelsea Morgan

Looks: Chelsea has wavy russet brown hair that reaches just below her shoulders, fair skin with very faint freckles under her eyes, a slim nose, full lips, and chartreuse green eyes with many rays of yellow surrounding the pupil. Wears a simple white v-neck shirt, dark blue skinny jeans, and white flats.

Other: Goes to college due to skipped grades and has a part time job at a bakery.

Vanessa and Roxana's PRP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Shall we begin?

Vanessa and Roxana's PRP

Posted By:
Chanter
Chanter
StarStarStarStar
Yes, could you begin? I'm a bit busy at the moment.

Vanessa and Roxana's PRP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
I awoke to my alarm ringing in my ear, lovely. My hand reached out of my bed and smacked it. Finally quiet. I had to get up, shower and get ready for the day. Everything took about an hour to do. After I was ready I grabbed a quick bite to eat and looked at the clock. " Ugh!" I said, after realizing I was twenty minutes late for work. I guess it was a good thing that I worked for my mother. I headed out the door and walked to work.

Vanessa and Roxana's PRP

Posted By:
Chanter
Chanter
StarStarStarStar
Chelsea tied her russet brown hair into a low ponytail braided with two large strands, and headed out. Grabbing her bag and sweater, she headed out of the bakery, and flipped the sign saying that the bakery was closed, and she would be back soon. Once she walked out, she locked the door and started to look for a restaurant or diner. Agh, I'm starving, Chelsea thought as she felt her stomach grumble.

Vanessa and Roxana's PRP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Lukas:
I walked into the diner and seen my mother looking at me. I walked over and hugged her," Sorry mama. I was up late studying for culinary school." All my mother did was nod her head and smile. I walked to the back and grabbed my apron. I put it on and looked at the tabs to see what I had to make. This job was amazing but it was also a challenge.

Vanessa and Roxana's PRP

Posted By:
Chanter
Chanter
StarStarStarStar
Chelsea then stopped in front of a diner that didn't seem too bad, she looked inside to see a couple of tables full, so she figured the diner was good. Fair enough, Chelsea thought as she walked inside of the diner, a sharp though harmonious clinking sounded with the chimes. She looked around as she looked for a seat, and then chose the one next to the window.

Vanessa and Roxana's PRP

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Lukas:
I walked up front to see if we had anymore customers. We did. We were short servers so I had to pitch in. There was another cook besides me so we would be fine. I grabbed a glass of water, a menu and a writing pad. I walked over to the table where this lady sat down. I set the glass if water and the menu beside her. " Hello I am Lukas and I will be serving you today. Could I start you off with a nice refreshing beverage?

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

WHAT IS FRIENDSHIP-moved

help

Pitbull vs. Mackelmore

Good night

Quote the above user.

NEW AND OLD USERS READ! How to chat/post o...

latest videos