Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Silver and Gold (PRP that won't die this time, I swear!!)

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Blur blur blur. You know the plot because it's probably been done countless times and whatnot. Anyway.

Name:
Silver or Gold:
Other:

Make as many characters as you want. Unlimited character time, the more the merrier! *w*

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar

Name: Acadia (last unknown)
Looks:
Silver or Gold: Silver
Other: Lives with her black cat, Deisida. Is not a slave.

Name: Gray (last unknown)
Looks:
Other: Lives Free. (No Gold could keep him.)

Name: Amity McDaniels
Looks: (except has light blond hair)
Silver or Gold: Gold
Other: Tries to help the slaves whenever she can, but not when her parents are watching.

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

¡ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıן uʍop ǝpısdn ʎuunɟ ʞooן no⅄ ¡ɥɐ

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Auden
Looks: Long-ish blonde hair, green eyes, tan skin. Sort of angular features and a swimmer's build.
Silver or Gold: Gold
Other: He's the son of a wealthy Gold family, and you can definitely tell by the way he acts. He doesn't like Silvers. He spends a lot of time training.

Name: "Mag"
Age: Pfft, heck if she tells you. Looks about twenties or so.
Looks: Long black hair with bangs cut straight across, bluish eyes, light skin, not very tall. It's hard to tell how old she is, since her expressions and clothes can throw you off.
Other: I'm not going to waste my time with this, you know her already. -.-

Name: Lily
Looks: Long curly pale blonde hair, light skin, small for her age, one grey eye and one hazel/gold one.
Silver or Gold: Half Silver, half Gold.
Other: The reason her eyes are different colors is because of her mixed blood. Her father died in war and her mother was seen as unable to take care of her, so she stays with Mag. She likes helping out with chores.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyaaa, your dude is Lelouch from Code Geass!! OwO

And SHABAM. Done. You want to start us off?

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
No, can you start? *is tired*

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(( I guess... Tongue Out ))

Auden grinned as he landed a successful hit on a sand-filled bag, watching as the grains poured out of the slash like a wound. Drawing his sword out from the makeshift punching bag, he sheathed it and returned it to its spot on the wall. His parents (as always) were once again conveniently "absent," leaving him free to do as he liked. He made his way out of the room of weapons and outside into the bustling streets of Gold.

"They're burning! They're burning!! They're--"
Mag lunged for the pan behind her in an attempt to shush Lily's frantic wailing. Pancakes were the little girl's favorite food, and cooking was her favorite activity, so no wonder she was practically going into cardiac arrest at the burning of her favorite creation. Returning back to the pan, Mag quickly took them off and slid them on a plate, making her infamous "face" at Lily to hush.

Lily watched as the burned side of the pancakes were scraped off with a butter knife, then ran off to retrieve some juice for the morning's breakfast after being scolded to stop daydreaming. She knew that as a Silver and as a kid, she should always honor her elders... But as a Gold she was almost at the same level as Amity and surely she wouldn't miss one pancake, anyway. She quickly snatched one up and shoved it in her mouth when Mag was busy with something else.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Amity made her way downstairs after hearing Lily's wailing, and as she eyed the pancakes, she pretended not to notice the absence of one. "When you steal something, be sure to make it less obvious," She quickly whispered to Lily, and then looked away like she did nothing. Hopefully, her parents shouldn't notice...

Acadia sat in the branches of a tree, eying a deer below her, with Deisida by her side. Picking up her bow, she drew an arrow from her quiver and fitted it. Drawing the bowstring back, she adjusted it slightly, then released. The arrow hit the deer's neck and it fell to the ground, dead. Grinning, she jumped noiselessly to the ground along with Deisida, then picked up her prize, with some effort mind you, and started picking her way back to her house.
(I'll do Gray later.)

~Simon from The Yogscast

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag looked up at the sound of Amity whispering, wondering what Lily had done now. "Oh...gold morning," she said, nudging Lily to do the same.
Lily poured at her for telling off on her. She bad too eat too, after all. And it was getting easier to get her way around the house (as long as Amity and her parents weren't watching) and Mag was either too tired or too busy to noticed. Or Mayne she was just getting...old.
Mag whirled around to glare at her for thinking that.
Ph, great, not another Silver... Aiden thought, watching one haul off a deer. Admittedly it was a good shot, especially for a girl and a Silver at that, bit whatever. He couldn't help but frown slightly as he passed her.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
"Good morning," Amity replied, trying her best to look like the 'angel daughter' for when her parents came down.

Acadia paused, listening for a moment when she was nearing her home, with Deisida next to her, scenting the air and listening too. After standing there for a few moments and hearing nothing, she continued on, pushing open the door of her house and setting the deer down on the table. Bringing out a knife, she got to work skinning the deer, while Deisida sat at the small window, keeping watch.

~Simon from The Yogscast

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Come on. I believe the garden needs weeding," Mag said quietly, trying to nudge Lily out of the way from Amity's parents. Lily was likely to slip up in front of them, so she usually tried to avoid them as respectfully possible.

Lily frowned. "But I want pan--" She stopped and sighed, doing as she was told but not getting too far away from the breakfast table. It wasn't fair than she was treated as a Silver even though she was half Gold, too.

(( Pffft. Acadia's off doing her own thing. No need for Auden. ))

-Sir Francis Bacon

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Palestinians rejoice as Israel agrees and ...

Names for kittens?

What was the last thing you ate?

Vocaloids VS. Justin Bieber ಠ_ಠ

latest videos