Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Silver and Gold (PRP that won't die this time, I swear!!)

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
(xD)
Amity frowned at her parents, then looked away, busying herself in her pancakes. If she messed up...
(NOW TO BRING IN GRAY!)
Gray sat in the trees at the edge of the 'border' between the forest and Gold. His eyes narrowed at the empty windows, wishing that some Gold would appear and open the window. "Come on, give me something to shoot at..." he muttered, holding his 'enchanted' bow. (Note: That bow wounded some Golds that said that they couldn't be beaten, so they just assumed that it was enchanted.)

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

¡ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıן uʍop ǝpısdn ʎuunɟ ʞooן no⅄ ¡ɥɐ

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Meep. Any ideas for what can happen next?)

Mag set a couple cups of tea on the table. Calm down. It will be worse if you act nervous like that.

Lily sighed. Everyone was so boring around here! All they ever cared about was work and stuff. She huffed and pouted, looking back at the four of them and sneaking through the door when Amity and her parents weren't watching.
(( Eh... I'll bring in Auden later. ))

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
(No idea. And Lily's acting as if Amity is bad..)
Gray leaped down from the tree silently, then muttered a word, making him invisible to only Golds. He walked forward, careful not to make a sound, holding his bow at the ready.
(Perhaps Lily could see Gray...?)

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Lily is six. Of course she is. XD )) "What's that for? Who are you trying to kill? Are you a ghost?" Lily stood behind the boy--man--thing--watching him. He looked kinda funny, all see through, so...maybe he was dead? She couldn't help but ask. "Hey, are you a Silver?"

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
(Boy man thing! xD)
Gray looked at the girl, hostility rising. Why would he look like he was dead? The magic was supposed to work so that only Silvers could see him, and they weren't supposed to see him as see-through.. but maybe this girl's half-Gold. "Yeah," he answered. "Yeah, I'm a Silver. I'm not dead, though."

~Simon from The Yogscast

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Haha yup! XD )) "Oh. I knew that. You're not dead. I mean, you're not dead if I do this." Lilly closed her eye, the hazel goldish one, leaving the grey open. Now she could see him as if he were solid like any other person. She stared at him a moment with her eye closed, then switched to her grey eye, then gold, then grey and so on. Now she could see him, now she couldn't.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Gray raised an eyebrow. "Okay then.." he said.

~Simon from The Yogscast

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
"Anyway." Lily switched to her grey eye again so she could see him. "What are you doing out here? Wers you trying to kill someone with that bow? Who was it?"

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm not trying to kill anyone.. not yet, anyway." Gray responded. "And I don't know their name." (He's a hired assassin.)
(Hm... Maybe Lily could tell Mag about him, and Mag could know who he is? :3)

~Simon from The Yogscast

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Yeah! And maybe he's hired to kill someone like...I dunno, but someone important to the story! I'm still working on that... XD )) Lily frowned. "Why are you killing them in the first place? What did they ever do to you?" she asked, planting her hands on her hips. "You're gonna get in big trouble for that."

-Sir Francis Bacon

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Let's Talk About School!

Minecraft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

Minecraft

latest videos