Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Swiggityswag and TheWhiteKnight728

Posted By:
swiggityswag
swiggityswag
StarStarStar
(Okay, I'll start now.)

Gabriel was  alone in her room. She was sad, confused, and lonely. She didn't like how she was affected by this gruesome infection. Her arm--well, now it was a blade, reflected the light from her lamp. Gabriel sighed, and closed her eyes.

SWIGGITY SWAG WhATS IN THE bAG

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
(Question, can you change our infected parts back like Alex can?)

Alex looked down from the rooftops. He watched as the infected attacked the army bases. His arm returned to normal and he rubbed it. If i do go down there, will they think of me as friend or foe.....He thought. He jumped down and landed on the ground with a loud thud. The impact caused the infected to lose their footing.

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

It truly is. :D

Hopsin has changed my life. That and Dubstep.
Black Death

.My face when I see couples coupled up in public kissing.
Me

Posted By:
swiggityswag
swiggityswag
StarStarStar
(Yeah, sorry I didn't say it earlier! Big Grin)

Gabriel decided there was no use sitting around being pitiful. She changed her arm back to original form--She wasn't sure exactly how she learned to do it, she just knew how once she was infected.
She opened the window to see other people who had been infected tear through the walls of the bases. Gabriel always hated how the army was so close to her, but at the same time it made her feel safe.
   Suddenly she stumbled back. "Ack!" She said, peering out to see a silhouette of a person. "What the heck?"

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex turned his arm into a blade, and the other a shield. He began fighting off the infected. He killed a few before he was overwhelmed by the amount of infected humans. 

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

It truly is. :D

Hopsin has changed my life. That and Dubstep.
Black Death

.My face when I see couples coupled up in public kissing.
Me

Posted By:
swiggityswag
swiggityswag
StarStarStar

Gabriel slammed her window shut and backed against the wall. Until now, she hadn't acknowledged the gravity of the situation. 
She opened her bedroom door and stepped outside, extremely cautiously. Why wasn't that person trying to attack the bases?
Why wasn't she?

Gabriel creeped around the corner. She had a teal woolen cloak from her grandma that she wore inside, it was freezing in there.
"Need any help?" She yelled over the noise, but immediately clamped her hand over her mouth. What was she thinking?! 

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Evanescence Tourniquet

Have you people heard of Evanescence?

Coldplay's new album "Magic", yay or nay?

Evanescence Tourniquet

Evanescence Tourniquet

Favorite animal?

latest videos