x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Roleplay Central

1 3 Next →
Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2562
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
"Uh, Nothing! we were just...hugging for good luck?"

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow


Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1674
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
"Yeah, and I became a super saiyan 3 today." Siyo smugly remarked. "No, really. We were." Zero said. "Then why are you two still hugging?" Siyo added.

Ah, I finally got around to returning. Only a year and a half later. Woo.


Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1674
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"TheWhiteKnight728" wrote:

"Yeah, and I became a super saiyan 3 today." Siyo smugly remarked. "No, really. We were." Zero said. "Then why are you two still hugging?" Siyo added.

Ah, I finally got around to returning. Only a year and a half later. Woo.


Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1674
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"TheWhiteKnight728" wrote:



"TheWhiteKnight728" wrote:


"Yeah, and I became a super saiyan 3 today." Siyo smugly remarked. "No, really. We were." Zero said. "Then why are you two still hugging?" Siyo added.
 

Ah, I finally got around to returning. Only a year and a half later. Woo.


Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1674
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"TheWhiteKnight728" wrote:



"TheWhiteKnight728" wrote:






"TheWhiteKnight728" wrote:




"Yeah, and I became a super saiyan 3 today." Siyo smugly remarked. "No, really. We were." Zero said. "Then why are you two still hugging?" Siyo added.
 

"TheWhiteKnight728" wrote:



"TheWhiteKnight728" wrote:






"TheWhiteKnight728" wrote:




"Yeah, and I became a super saiyan 3 today." Siyo smugly remarked. "No, really. We were." Zero said. "Then why are you two still hugging?" Siyo added.
 

Ah, I finally got around to returning. Only a year and a half later. Woo.


Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2562
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
"Because...We want to."

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow


Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1674
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
"Whatever." Siyo turned around and wlked away. "Don't stay out all night." he says before flying off.

Ah, I finally got around to returning. Only a year and a half later. Woo.


Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1674
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"TheWhiteKnight728" wrote:

"Whatever." Siyo turned around and wlked away. "Don't stay out all night." he says before flying off.

Ah, I finally got around to returning. Only a year and a half later. Woo.


1 3 Next →

Latest Forum Posts

Water Or Soda?

what kind of phone do you have??

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

In what house did you get sorted in Potter...

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

Hows school-moved-moved

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

How much battery has you got right now?

What is better public school or homeschool?

Sensitive

Latest Videos

Play Online Games