Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The different pairs.

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
You know the plot.Tongue Out

Character 1.
Name: James Collins
Looks:
Personality: Quite nervous, can be alittle agitated and short tempered at times. 
Other: None.

Character 2,
Name: Dylan White
Looks: pending
Personality: Kind, quiet and never really mad.
Other: none.

Life is a lot of work.
What is it that gives us the strength to carry on when were burned out?
Sometimes an inspirational idea can help us renew ourselves.
People push us down,
We have a right to gain power,
Stand up to those who torture.
Stop bullying.

The different pairs.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
name ; Aria Lexie
age ; seventeen.
gender ; female.
looks ;
personality ; nice , kind , quiet , easily manipulted , can have an attitude.
name ; Alexandra cross
age ; seventeen.
gender ; female
looks ; brown hair , soft brown eyes , average height , high cheekbones .
personality ; sweet , kind , short tempered , soft hearted , does not trust easily , adventurous.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

The different pairs.

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay so Basically your first character is with my first character and your second character is with my second character, so now their just going to school)

James: It was already morning and sadly I had to go to school, I pulled the bed sheets of me and opened the curtain, it was sunny, I rubbed my tired eyes. I was going to be late for school, but I didn't care, I looked at my clock and It had been half past eight, nearly nine, I only had half an hour to go to school.

Dylan: I sighed and looked around the school bus, it was extremely busy, I looked out the window, trying to block out everyone's loud noises. I dug into my bag and flicked through my homework book, trying to forget about the noisy bus.

Life is a lot of work.
People push us down,
Stop bullying.

The different pairs.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Aria
I did not hear my arm clock go off and i turned over falling down off the bed with a thud on the floor. I groaned softly, knowing i was going to get late for the first time. I showered, dressing and running down the stairs.
Alexandra
I sighed gently and tried blocking the noise of these noisy kids out. i gave up and took out my phone, plugging in my earphones and cloaing my eyes breifly.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

The different pairs.

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
James: I got up and rushed downstairs, I began to walk the journey because it was  too late to catch the school bus. I rolled my eyes, why couldn't I just get up early? No wonder why I always got in trouble at school.

Dylan: I brushed my hair out of my face, and looked around noticing a normal girl, at least some people were normal, I thought to myself.

Life is a lot of work.
People push us down,
Stop bullying.

The different pairs.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Aria
As I started walking to school I was not paying attention to where I was going. I loooked at the groujd while i was walking. I accidentally bumped into a guy walking ahead of me. i gapsed lightly."I'm sorry."
Alexandra
i continued listening to my music and sighed gently, looking around and noticing one boy who looked annoyed at everyone being loud. I smirked lightly, noticing we were the only two quiet.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

The different pairs.

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
James: I rubbed my sides "That's okay, so where are you of to, you seem to be in a hurry" I asked looking closely to try and find out what type of person she was. I continued walking with the girl by my side.

Dylan: I sighed and rolled my eyes playfully at the girl, I smiled back blushing intently. She was very beautiful, not like the other girls on the bus, quiet and beautiful.

Life is a lot of work.
People push us down,
Stop bullying.

The different pairs.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Aria
I smiled softly as we continued walking and I sighed gently."to school. im gonna be late. What about you?" I looked up at him, he was quite handsome and i blushed softly.
Alexandra
I grinned lightly and tilted my head slightly and turned my head away from him, only to turn back and smile a little brighter at him. I had to say he was cute and I looked away again.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

The different pairs.

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
James: "I'm going to school too, and I'm late" I said peering at my watch intently. I smiled gently,she was very radiant.

Dylan: I blushed and chuckled to myself, I got of the bus and walked up to her "I'm Dylan, what's your name? I hope we can be friends!"

Life is a lot of work.
People push us down,
Stop bullying.

The different pairs.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Aria
I grinned lightly as we entered. He school campus. I looked at him from the corner of my eyes and smiled slightly. The late bell had already rung and without telling him my name i waved a quick bye and rushed off to my biology class.
Alexandra
i giggled softly as we walked into the school and I looked at him."I'm Alexandra. Whats your name?" I smirked lightly as we continued.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Hunter Hayes

what does the signature above you tell?

Words that start with A

Words that start with A

Words That Start With F.

LUKE BRYAN