Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Darkness and Light private

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Done XD

Name:

Looks:

Personality:

Bio:

Other?:

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
Name: Akihiko Len

Looks: dyed light blonde hair cut short, dark blue eyes, height: 6'2, thin brown eyebrows, V-line chin

Personality: Gets into fights, is active often, warm hearted, but can be cold and hates to be bothered when working, loves being a social butterfly

Bio: Lives in the Royal Kingdom of Light with his father. Is currently the prince and is expected to be taking his father's place as king and marry a beautiful lady. His mother ran away when he was 14. He is supposed to despise the Darkness Kingdom but got caught trying to sneak out to run away over to the other side. He is sometimes occupied in his bedroom writing stories about what the Darkness Kingdom may be like. He almost killed a man who bothered his writing.

Other: wears a royal blue diamond ring on his thumb to remind himself of his mother.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar

Name: Jasper Cursed

Looks:  

Personality:  Jasper is a very closed person with everyone and tends to not make any friends, people in his kingdom say he is like ice, even when he is at a dance or something. He is always nice to his maids or butlers just not anyone else..

Bio:   Jasper is mostly always in his room or in the garden, he never had may friends but will spend his time writing or drawing but his princely studies keep him from ever drawing freely, His father is mean and his mother is a gentle woman who can calm his father down. 

Other?: He is known to attack strangers...

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
YOU START! :3

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper was in the garden and as he past the plants they grew into black thorny vines that spiraled around the stone walls making the garden seem like an old story book, like the villains castle in the folktales. He was a bit upset today since his father was making arranged marriages for him and he hated the thought of marrying a flighty broad. 

Grief"

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
Len was sitting alone at his desk looking outside the castle's window over to the Darkness Kingdom in his small bedroom, also writing a short novella about what the Kingdom on the other side might be like. He got surprised when his father, the king of the Light Kingdom, burst into his door holding a paper. Len panicked and hid away his story in his drawer. "Father, what are you doing, bursting into my room like this?!" He got annoyed and rubbed his head. His father said nothing and sat the mysterious looking paper onto Len's desk, and left without saying a word. Len read the note, 'I have planned to make you king of the kingdom. However, before I do that, I am going to find you the perfect bride and make her the queen. While I do that, you must have a battle between the Darkness Kingdom's prince, Jasper. I have arranged a meeting for the both of you.' Len stopped reading and he ripped the paper. "Why.. Is he doing this to me.." He walked outside to get some fresh air.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper was now walking out of the Dark Kingdom since his mother told him to meet the other prince here to battle or something like that, Jasper was barely paying any mind to it. He walked along calmly and sighed a bit, he hated the sunny days it gave him a headache...any light did.
Jasper sat on a broken stone wall, he was in the ruins of a very old sanctuary where the elders would come to pray...light and dark.

Grief"

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
Len fixed his blonde hair as it was shining bright in the light of the day. I guess I will meet this Jasper guy then.. I'm guessing we'll meet in the same place as all of the other royalty do when they have to encounter an enemy.. he thought to himself. He had approached a light blue pond and he stopped in his footsteps. "Hopefully, this one won't be late like the rest." He said to himself. Then, he saw a man, he was wearing all black, and he looked like he was from the Dark Kingdom. "Is that him?" He asked himself. He walked around the pond to get a closer look.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper stood and walked into the ruins of the crumbled  but still standing church, it was old and torn up. He blocked his face from the light of the sun, but Jasper had not noticed the other prince at all he was off in his own little world like always. Why am I here again? I think I have forgotten... He thought cluelessly and also careless as he walked around the ruins a bit intrigued by it.

Grief"

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
Len had finally reached the other side of the pond and saw him. It was the other prince, and he looked  confused. Len had snickered a bit, but then the prince turned to look to see where the snicker came from, and Len quickly hid behind a red cherry bush. "I hope he didn't notice me.." He whispered to himself. He heard footsteps coming closer to the bush and he panicked. What to do what to do! He thought, scared. He decided he was just going to pretend to pick cherries. He looked stupid, since he didn't have a basket, but he shrugged it off.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Do You Love Anyone?

Drawing tallents

Do You Love Anyone?

Drawing tallents

School Uniforms

School Uniforms

latest videos