Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Not The World I Knew

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
name
bio
other

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Not The World I Knew

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Maia Selene Rose Nightcrest

Appearance: Maia has jet black hair as sober as night. It has side sweep bangs that stop at the middle of her back. For the usual day, it is pulled back not a tight, neat French side braid that sweeps elegantly over her left shoulder and over her chest. Her eyes are electric blue, and seem to reflect light, giving off a faint glow. Her right one seems to be more sufficient doing this giving off an impression of a blue flame. She is medium height and slim, but swift for her height. Her long legs make up for her small frame and listless build, no curves yet! She has a slight tan to her skin, but the majority of her skin is cream colored. She is slightly freckled as well, giving her a pleasant look, hiding the shell of a mischievous personality. She normally wears a large variety of silk gown and slippers, and comes from an extremely rich family

Bio: Maia grew up with her mother as a count, so, her family was rich. She had no idea her father was a godly parent. Her mother was very interested in her activities. Therefore, she made her participate in many activities, including French, ballet, art, music, fencing, and her choice. She choose survival classes. During one of her classes ( which she was allowed to wear breeches in THANK GOD! ) she discovered her various powers. She had quit survival, thinking she knew enough, and instead of classes, she practiced her powers in the woods. 

Godly Parent: Her Father was Zeus

Weapons of choice: A pair of 100 percent silver daggers that are charmed that they are so subtle that they will cut ANYTHING, even the fabric of the world itself. It is also charmed to conduct her powers, although that's not needed, for silver already conducts electricity. A bow with infinite arrows of each element. 

other: She is the Past Character.

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Not The World I Knew

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
nameAlana Marie Kessler
age sixteen
looks
bio she lives with borh her prents but she is more used to her nanny who practicallty raised her. She lives a very luxurious life and Is the only child. She always is updated with the most tech savvy devices and never misses any seminars for the new gadgets that come out. She may seem like a nerd, but she just does not like to be outdated . Her parents never really pay attention to what she does so she turns to her devices for comfort.
other she is the future character.
parents her mother is hestia
weapon a sword that she carries with her . has the ability to become invisible where ever she is. All metal ; she is the only one who can handle it so far

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Not The World I Knew

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
bump .

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Not The World I Knew

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
( This is a demigod rp, so what's your godly parent? )

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Not The World I Knew

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
(Im currently editing my form right now ; I just thought about that right now.)

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Not The World I Knew

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
( scince my character is the future would it be appropriate for her to have a weapon too? )

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Not The World I Knew

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah

5000th post 8/3/13

Not The World I Knew

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay , ready !

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Not The World I Knew

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Ready whenever you are Wink, I'm kinda busy, so can you start? Just like, in the future. I'll start in the past. Future is 2400, past is 1800

5000th post 8/3/13

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Are you good at dancing?

Are you good at dancing?

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

My Friend Loves Justin BIEBER -________-

latest videos