Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Demi: I rested my hamds on his shoulders, stepping close to him. "Everybody knows this is the sweet slow dance" I said with a smile. 

Joey: I grinned. "Then lets go!"

If I were a cat, I'd spend all my nine lives with you.

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade and leave the world wondering how you'd do it.

If they can see through your false smiles and laughs, keep them close and keep them dear.

Posted By:
ImJustWunderfulNess_1454766 Lock
ImJustWunderfulNess_1454766
StarStarStarStarStar
Ethan: I smiled. I put my hands around her waist," Oh yeah" I said with a smile.

Aubrey: I nodded with a smirk" Okay",

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Demi: I rested my head on his chest as my arms sat loose on his shoulders. " Glad you came instead of being at home and watching a movie?" I teased with a smile.

Joey: I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and walked towards where I knew ice cream was

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade and leave the world wondering how you'd do it.

If they can see through your false smiles and laughs, keep them close and keep them dear.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Ethan: I looked down at her," Of course I am. If I would have stayed home we wouldn't have danced, kissed or been dancing right now. " I said with a smile. This night was perfect.

Aubrey: I smiled and walked with him.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
DemiD: I blushed lightly.  Sometimes I really hated my brother. Now was not one of those times. If I hadnt known the host of the party because of him, would never of kissed me. "Imagine our life was really just a dvd being watched by an old man and night was him falling asledp and pausing us" I joked.

Joey: When we reached the ice cream stand I turned my head to Audrey. "What ice cream do you want? " I asked her. 

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Ethan: I smiled," I don't want to imagine that. I like how it is all going." I said, smiling at her.

Aubrey:  I bit my lip," Chocolate chip"

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Demi: I giggled slightly,  then looked up, questioning. "How os ot all going?" I asked with a smile.

Joey: I smile and buy hers, then mint for me. I pay for it and pass it to her with a flourish. "There you go!"

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Ethan: I looked down at her," Well It is going perfect. I have you right here" I said with a smile. My arm around her waist

Aubrey: I smiled looking at him, " Thanks Joey" I said. The ice cream hit the spot. I smiled

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"ImJustWunderfulNess" wrote:

Ethan: I looked down at her," Well It is going perfect. I have you right here" I said with a smile. My arm around her waist

Aubrey: I smiled looking at him, " Thanks Joey" I said. The ice cream hit the spot. I smiled

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Demi: I blushed as I looked at him. "I wouldn't say perfect." I said with a cute grin.

Joey: I took a lick oofice cream as I shrugged. "Dont mention it!" I said happily

1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 Next →

play online games

latest forum posts

i have a crush but...

Describe the profile pic above you

Ballet or hip hop?

Describe the profile pic above you

Cheer/ volleyball

Last person to say " cookies!" Wins!!!

latest videos