Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private for chibiwing and blackheartkiller (:

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Okkie- so a forbidden love~ btw all of it is really optional to put down

Forums

Name:

Looks: 

Personality: 

Creature:

Bio:

Others:

Name: Ai

Looks: 

Personality: A very sweet girl but is very clueless if flirted to. She is a very intelligent girl and very passionate about peoples feelings

Creature: Forest angel ((Helps plants and animals))

Bio: You'll see

Others: Good with a sword

Name: Len

Looks: 

Personality: Len has a hard side of trusting but is a flirt to cute girls. He has a dark side and pushes people away easily...

Creature: Dark angel

Bio: You'll see

Others: Bad boy-

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Alright then ~  It's a good thing

Name: Sitry

Looks: 

Personality: Quite bossy, Careless to those he doesn't care, but would care until he gets to know them, Cautious, Cold-hearted to others, Loyal, Kind, Friendly, and fun loving to those close to him.

Creature: Sky Demon

Bio: Later on...

Others: fights with magical ords.

-----
Name: Kou

Looks: 

Personality: Kind, Fun loving, Caring, Careless to others, Rude and Cold-hearted to others as well.

Creature: Fire Demon

Bio: Later on...

Others: Little sister to Sitry, and also fights with ords, fire throwing swords.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Super!! Can chu start it??

Love

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure ~ )
Kou speeded up to her brother's room, not caring about dropping things as she past by. Once Kou got to her brother's bedroom, she knocked on the door and heard a faint grunt as a 'come in'. She sighed quietly and opened the door to Sitry's room, noticing him on the chair on his desk and eating her sweets." Hey, Bro, want to come to the Human World with me? I'm going to spend the time in the forest drawing. It'll be peaceful..." She said, looking at him.
Sitry looked at Kou, raising a brow as he thought about it for a moment, then shrugged it off, taking a cookie and eat it." Sure, as long as it's quiet out there." He replied as Kou smiled at him. The both got out of the mansion they live in and went to the Human World.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
"Quit it!" Ai yelled from the sky, her long wings bursting through the wind and clouds higher and higher to the heavens. She laughed hard and twirled in circles trying to get Len off of her tail. Len sped up quickly close behind Ai, laughing as they both threw rocks and stones at each other, shoving and pushing each down to the ground. "I'm done-I need a break.." Len yelled back to Ai, starting to head back down to the human forest ground. He brought back his wings back into his back, gracefully extending his legs to the ground. He looked up, coving the sun from his sight with his arm as he watched Ai follow behind, her own wings retracting into her back. "Now what..?" Ai asked, looked to Len. Len thought for a moment, smirking at her and whispered "The town..lets go mess with the humans!" Ai grinned and nodded, starting to run toward the west, Len following.

Love

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Kou and Sitry walked around the forest, looking for a large space for them to sit down. Once they found the space, Sitry sat down and leaned his back to the tree, arms crossed over his chest and close his eyes to rest and enjoy the peaceful quiet place. Kou, on the other hand, sat next to her brother and took out her drawing stuff, looking around to see what to draw. She smiled to herself and sighed quietly, looking at the certain flower. Kou took out her pencil and flip to a blank page, beginning to draw the flower. She blinked when she heard footstep running past by. Kou sighed, hoping it was children running around.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai and Len ran through the tree's, pushing back branches hanging down low and bushes at their ankles. Spotting something from the corner of her eye, turned her head and saw two people sitting all alone with paper and pencils...Ai slowed down and only stared at the two, Len stopping behind her and stared as well. Len smirked and looked up, grabbing a branch to a tree and pulled his body into the tree helping Ai up as well. "Stupid humans...lets mess with them.." Len whispered into Ai's ear as they crawled through the tree's toward them. They crawled higher and higher into the trees until they were directly above the two. Len grinned and pulled a twig off, tossing it down to the left of them, crunching down on the large branch. 

Love

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Sitry snapped his eyes opened, looking around as he stood up. His eyes narrowed around the trees, then above them. Kou stood up next to her brother, blinking as she felt presences around or above them."Looks like we're not alone..." Sitry muttered to his sister, glaring at the moments on the branches above the trees they were resting on."Who ever, or what ever, you two are, you better come out." He said in a calm, yet cautious, voices. His sister looked above them, too.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len smirked and watched the two down there, twirling a leaf between his fingers. "Please...like i'm scared from the likes of people like you" He laughed at from above. He lowered his legs, jumping to the next lower branch.  He looked up at Ai who had her sword ready her in hand, slicing through a branch to her left. She hurried and watched as it slammed the ground, storming the woods around them. Len grinned and took a deep breath, and blew a river of fire from it. It circled around the four of them, enclosing them all. "perfect.." Len muttered to himself, staring straight down at them.

Love

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Sitry growled, looking at Kou." Kou, get ready, looks like two creatures want to play." He said, his bat-like wings came out behind him as well as his horns and spade-like tail, his hands starting to glow. Kou nodded doing the same thing only to have her blue flaming sword in her hands. Sitry glared at the moments again in the trees, aimed at the branches in the trees with red flames." I don't want to repeat myself, but like I ordered, come out where I can see you two."He demanded again in his calm voice.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Do you think Religion should be included i...

What do you think bout guy cheerleaders?

Beauty Pageants

What do you think bout guy cheerleaders?

Cheer/ volleyball

united or man city?