Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

This Life.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
name
parents
power
personality

faded . ♡

-kvsh

This Life.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay I'll make my form later.)

This Life.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay.)

faded . ♡

-kvsh

This Life.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
name Alexis rose
age seventeen
looks
parents her mother is Hestia
power controls a hearth or any body of fire
name Chase Spinner
age seventeen
looks Chickenn Butt Ownz;)
parents Hades
power contros the underworld ; hears voices from the dead

faded . ♡

-kvsh

This Life.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
bump .

faded . ♡

-kvsh

This Life.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar

"superstare" wrote:

bump .

faded . ♡

-kvsh

This Life.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Ooh Gawsh! I forgot about this, sorry.

This Life.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Reese Weathers
Looks: 
Parents: Artemis is her mom.
Powers: Reese can adapt onto other's looks ( basically she can disguise herself.) Reese can also hurt and heal others in the blink of an eye. The strength of her powers depend on the cycle of the moon.
Personality:Reese has always been a natural warrior. She fights for what she believes in and she doesn't take no for an answer. When Reese sets her mind to something anything is possible. Her ability to forget herself and shut out all the extra details in life like relationships has only made her stronger and more determined. Reese is a leader and she will have things go her way or she will make sure they don't go at all. It is said that Reese is fearless and she has never known what it is alike to be afraid. But because she buries her emotions nobody understands how sensitive and vulnerable Reese actually is. After everything that was important to Reese was gone she figured she  didn't need anyone else. She thinks she is completely able to do things on her own. Although she'd never admit to herself Reese has always wanted to be told "it's okay, I'm here for you."

This Life.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Greyson Prior
Looks:
Parents' His mother was Persephone
Power: Greyson can control the growth of other organisms.
Personality:Greyson has always been known as 'cool.' He can fit into almost any crowd and he is generally well rounded. Grey has a mellow attitude and he has never been one to make a bigger deal of a situation then needed.

This Life.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexis
I had woken up early because I kept having nightmares that wouldn't go away. lately they have just been me or some random person engulfed in flames and that always woke me with a shiver that ceased to go away. I turned over on my back and opened my closed fist to see a necklace that I cherished the most melted away in my hands. I gasped and turned it over and over in my hands ; setting it down it complete awe.
Chase
I had stayed up all might due to voices that steady kept coming back to me. I did not know what to do anymore. I rubbed my eyes and kept hoping this was a dream and I sighed heavily as the voices kept coming and going away in a flash. I let out an exhausted scream and with a thud my fist came down on my wooden coffee table and I breathed heavily with sweat dripping off my face.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What's your forum post count?

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

What was the last thing you ate?

What's your forum post count?

latest videos