Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

❖ Rei's and Kristy's Roleplay [Private]

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Private Roleplay for Rei (I s i s F o x) and Kristy (kukookristy)
If you are not us, then please leave.

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Is that good for a form?

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
It''s fine for a form Rei! 

Name: Joseph "Joey" Cowell
Appearance: dude
Personality: Joey is outgoing and confident. He interacts well with people, his joking atitude making him more comfortable. When something upsets him he turns it into a joke and laughs it off. He is kind and caring, but not verry emotional. He doesn't easily admit if he likes you or not, let alone loves or hates you. He usuallyy smiles, and when he doesnt get his way he turns his cheeky smile into a cute pout
Other: He works in Starbucks

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar

Name: Ellisianna 'Elle' Sparrows.

Appearance: 

Personality: Elle can be described as reserved, sweet and shy. Artistic and gentle in manner and appearance, she usually avoids conflict and decision-making, and would rather just wait on someone. She is also quite thoughtful, trusting, sometimes insecure, sensitive and loyal. However, her quietness is a result of her fear of being rejected. If she got truly comfortable around someone, she'd become a bit more bold and talkative.

Other: Elle is  the second born child of the YK line, the third largest group in the financial world. She lives in a mansion near the sea, purchased by her parents. Since she'll inherit most of their fortune, she most likely won't have to work a day in her life.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
They're best friends , right? Also, are you starting? :3

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
"Cinnamon Dolce Latte, please." Elle whispered to the boy in front of her, just loud enough for him to hear. "So, when do you get off your shift? Huh, Joey?" Her mouth formed a slight smile as she asked him that, he'd agreed to a sleep-over when she'd asked him earlier in the week, a sleep-over on Friday. And well, it happened to be Friday.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Joe looked down at his watch. "In half an hour" he whispered back with a light smile. His hapoy expression then changed into his forced work smile and he said. "Coming right up madame" he said politely as he turned around. He made Elle's drink then passed it to her. "That will be 2.50 please miss" he said as he pressed buttons on the cash machine to open the drawer for loose change. He didnt like the facade he had to lut on at work, and not being able to talk to Elle properly. But they had the sleepover for that

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Elle giggled softly. "Half an hour, I guess I'll drink slowly, then." She said, searching her purse. She took out a five dollar bill, handing it to him. "Keep the change as a tip, for exceptional service." She took her drink, her smile becoming a bit wider. She brushed a few loose strands from her face, she currently had her ginger locks loose, curly as usual. She did a 'mini wave' and walked to a table where she sat, slowly slipping her latte.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Joey chuckled lightly and put the note in the register, taking the change out for his tip and placing it in the jean pocket he reserved for tips. He went out of view into the kitchen, loading the large dishwasher and started it. He cleared the sides and straightened his hat on his head. He was a goid employee and so the manager didn't complain about his hat. He walked back out front, clearing tables and wiping them. Once finished he pulled off his apron and sat opposite Elle at the table. "Phew! Done today!" he said with a grin as his fringe fell in his eyes and he blew air up his face to move it

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Elle smiled at him, downing the rest of her latte quickly. "Well, I hope you're packed and everything. I have no intention on waiting on you any more, Mister Joseph Cowell. ." She stifled a giggle in an attempt to appear serious, but ended up laughing a bit anyway. Her laugh, as well as voice, was quiet, and most people would have found it troubling trying to make out what she was saying, but she'd known Joey for a while, he could deal with it. "Are we ready? My car is parked just a bit down the road, and you're driving."

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Joey grabbed a bag from under the counter and grabbed Elle's hand, pulling her off her chair and out the door. "Oh so I,m driving now am I? How come?" he teased as he smiled at her. He laughed slightly as he pulled her along. Whereas Elle was quiet Joey was loud and joking. Gis usually cheeky grin appeared and he stuck his tounge out at her. 

Okay? Okay.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Am New, Help!

You Failed To Mention

Every 5th person claps!

Last One To Say Pakistan Wins!-moved

Last To Say Something Nice Wins-moved

Every 5th person claps!

latest videos