Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

❖ Rei's and Kristy's Roleplay [Private]

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
"You don't only have your hair Elle!" Joey protested.  He'd recently discovered an added bonus of being best friends with someone.  The good part when you can say they look good, without being told you obviously loved them. "You look brilliant without the salon! Trust me, I've seen you when you haven't been for a week and your ill. " Joey put his hand on his heart. "Best friend honour. " he added with a low chuckle and a smirk.  "And there's nothing wrong with my hair!" He whined

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Elle shook her head slightly, blushing a bit. "I do not. Without the salon I look like a Horror movie villain. With the Salon I look like a Horror movie villain with good hair." She declared, laughing softly at his next comment. "Well, I guess, but haven't you had that same hair style since you were fifteen? Keep it, though. Fits your silly behaviour." He only meant it as a friend, but she couldn't help but blush furiously at what he said about her looking brilliant, especially with that low chuckle he added after.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
"How would you even know what a horror movie victim looks like? You refuse to watch horror movies! " Joey reminded her, poking hee slightly. "And I'm trying to compliment you here Elle! Stop refusing to believe me or I never compliment you again!" He said with a devilish smirk. He ruffled his own hair slightly.  "I like my hair this way!  And I suit it more now then I did when I got it done. "  Joey was sometimes glad how oblivious Elle was to everything,  and that they were best friends.  If they weren't,  and she wasn't so oblivious she would of figured out he was complimenting her because he thought she looked be great, not just in a friendly way. Joey rolled his eyes as Elle blushed once more

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Elle shrugged. "Internet? Horror movies are bad, though." She rolled her eyes when she noticed his smirk, and sighed softly. "You silly boy, I don't look that good. Deal with it. And I hardly remember what you look like without that hairstyle, pictures serve as the only reminders of what was." She said, returning his smirk, hers a bit more good natured.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Joey pretended to look offended.  "Horror movies are great!  Your just a wimp." Joey teased,  sticking his tounge out at her.  "I used to have really short hair, don't you remember?  You told me it was a terrible look for me and persuaded me to grow my hair,  resulting in this!" Joey said, pointing to his hair. He smiled at Elle.  "You know sometimes I really don't understand girls."

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar

Elle rolled her eyes. "I am definitely not a wimp, you meanie! And that's true, short hair doesn't fit you, Joey, but messy hair is bad too." She smoothed out a bit of her hair, a thoughtful look on her face. "Are you kidding me? Boys are way more weird. Girls are simple, we want what a normal person would, boys are just kinda. .eh. . You never know if they're telling the truth or being sarcastic or on a dare or whatever. Totally not sincere!"

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
"Naah, messy hair is the thing right now! " Joey said with a chuckle.  "Girls. Well, you want us to telk you your pretty, then you deny it when we tell you. You spend so much time on hair, nails, makeup,  clothes, shoes,  and handbags,  whereas boys don't see the point in it all. Girls aren't simple! " Joey protested,  pouting cutely

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar

Elle shook her head. "Not in my head, silly boy." She said, grinning widely. "Well, I guess, but if you're referring to me then I'm not pretty! But it's all to look good, don't guys like a girl who's well put together, hmm?" She laughed at his pout, ruffling his hair. "Well, I guess you look better with messy hair either way, I could never imagine a neat Joey. You're too much of a silly oddball!"

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well as far as I know.  Guys like a girl who is well put together, but not because they've put lots of makeup on. Make up doesn't do anything for a guy. Just helps a girls self esteem.  Guys prefer natural.  Trust me on this," Joey said with a grin.  "I'm not silllyyyyyy." He whined playfully pushing Elles shoulder

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Elle rolled her eyes. "Some guys do like girls who put on a lot of makeup, look at cheerleaders and jocks, or people who date models, hmm?" She laughed at hi, exaggerating the word 'silly', before replying. "Yes you areeee," Elle whined cutely, returning his playful gesture though she did it a bit less lightly.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Kidzworld is Deleting all the pictures of ...

How ?

How ?

How ?

fruit vs veggies

Hail Hydra!

latest videos