Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

❖ Rei's and Kristy's Roleplay [Private]

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Elle pouted, opening her mouth to reply, when she started laughing. She quickly dragged her feet back and moved closer to him, resting her head on his lap this time. "Don't do that, meanie." She reached up and pinched his cheek, before turning her attention back to the television. "I do not have lazyitis. I'm just saving energy, like a computer that doesn't do anything in the background to conserve battery. And Joseph Cowell, your job is mean. It keeps us apart, so I don't like it. Quit, then you can just come live here and I can pay you to drive me."

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
"Some people don't want everything handed to them on a silver platter, and want to work for it. I am one of those people Elle. I need this job. " he said with a sigh as he rested his head back on the couch. Sure it was a nice lffer, but he doubted she was serious. He also didn't like the reputation Elle had with people he knew, and didn't want them to feel that way towards him. "I don't think I'd enjoy being a chauffeur.  Plus, my job isn't a meanie" he said, staring up at the ceiling

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh my gosh, what reputation does Elle have? XD )

Elle groaned, sighing after. "You know, it's not like I asked for 'everything to be handed to me on a silver platter' " She mumbled, making air quotes. "You act as if I lie around and do absolutely nothing. When you try being forced to go to conferences every month for some business you never asked to work with, and try to give your opinion about stocks and investing to some really old men who have no interest in what you're saying, then be blamed if they don't listen and something goes wrong. Then you can criticize me." Her brother was the manager of the company, but her parents still insisted on her being involved, so she ended up being asked to attend every event and conference that came up. "And your job is a meanie, like you." She stared up into his face with a somber expression, no sign of her about to start giggling, absolutely serious.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
(Posh snob who just cares about herself.) "You try being so poor that some weeks your wages aren't enough to. buy food for everyday. Try being so skint you only have a couple sets of clothes.  Try being yelled at y your boss because your sleepy as a result of working over time. Try cleaning a whole wall that you'd just finished. painting because some kids decide to put graffiti on iit, then saiy I'm being unfair. "Joey snapped. using things that often happened to him as points in an argument with his beSt friend. "You may struggle once a months at a conference. I struggle daily Elle."Joey said, tone turned desperate as he rubbed his fore head.(Aaawww it was getting iteresting and I gotta go!)

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Oh my, poor Elle. Heh. And that's too bad, See you tomorrow, then. ))

Elle bit down on her lower lip, a single tear escaping. "Well, I'm sorry, because apparently it's my fault that my parents happen to be rich. It's my fault that they decide to pass a portion of their fortune down to me. Because really, it's my fault. You know what, I'll try it. I'll get a job." She choked out, looking away from Joey and moving to the opposite side of the couch.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Joey frowned when he saw Elle crying.  He sighed slightly. Moving along the sofa he wrapped his arm around her. "I'm Sorry. Elle.." he said as he wiped her eyes. He really hadnt meant to snap aand make it sseem her fault. "Elle.....  I....." he stuttered 

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Elle avoided looking at him, still pouting. She found it hard to stay angry at anyone for more than a minute, but she refused to talk to him. "Yeah, yeah." she mumbled at his apology, focusing her attention on the television. It was currently airing commercials, but she watched them anyway. 

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
"Elle don't do this again...." he sighed, rubbing his forehead and eyes, then looking at Elle once more. When Joey gets angry he says things he doesn't mean,like nnow.   "Please Ele. I said I'm Sorry!" he said with aa frown as he looked at her. He grabbed the TVs remote and turned it off sso she couldn't ignore him 

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Elle turned to him, still frowning. "Yes, you're sorry. Apology accepted," she muttered, before turning away from him once more. She stared at the television, despite it being off. "You're right, I've never struggled. .never struggled. Life's been set out for me, you know? I really will get a job, see what it feels like. ." She still stared at the television, her eyes and expression serious.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Joey llightly took Elle's. chin in his thumb and forefinger , turning her head to face him. "Elle you don't have to do that.. You don't have to get a job, okay? You don't have to do anyhing just ccause of a fight wr had, that didn even mean anything.. " he said softly..  In his rexperience of Elle, he didn't think she could handle a job.

Okay? Okay.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

if anyone famous could be your BF/GF who w...

Do You Go Tanning?

in which age would u marry?

write any kw members name

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

words that start with w-moved

latest videos