Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

❖ Rei's and Kristy's Roleplay [Private]

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Elle's laughter became even louder, and she did her best to drag her foot away from him. "N-no! Stop!" She moved closer to him, forcefully moving her foot from him and sitting o n his lap, her hands pinning down his arms. She was breathing heavily, a smirk spread across her face, as she looked down at his face. "You're not defeating me now, Joey. Not today, not today."

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Joey grinned cheekily and easily pulled his arms out from under her. "Your so light Elle!" Joey exclaimed,  putting his hands under her arms and lifting her up. He pretended like he'd already forgotten about tickling, which he hadn't. He stood up off the couch and picked Elle up again, spinning her around. "Like a feather! "

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar

"kukookristy" wrote:

Joey grinned cheekily and easily pulled his arms out from under her. "Your so light Elle!" Joey exclaimed,  putting his hands under her arms and lifting her up. He pretended like he'd already forgotten about tickling, which he hadn't. He stood up off the couch and picked Elle up again, spinning her around. "Like a feather! "

BUMP!!!! 

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Elle frowned a bit, though her expression quickly turned into a startled one when he lifted her. "N-no, Joey, d-don't." She stuttered when he  began to spin her. She wrapped her legs around him and slowly began to slide to the ground. "What if you drop me? I'm light and delicate, light and delicate, Joey." she whined. She tended to repeat things for emphasis, sometimes. A bit of a habit of hers. "And I'm not that light, I'm actually getting fatter. I need to start exercising again, but oh my gosh that takes effort and time and stuff." She currently sat on the ground, resting her chin on her knees.

(I'll be out of internet access for a few days starting later tomorrow A bit of a time zone issue with us, though so I' not sure how to explain when. .It's like almost three in the morning here. Anyway, so yes. Let's try to get in a lot of replies in the half an hour I have before I go to sleep! )

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Joey laughed loudly. "You? Delicate?" he laughed again as he flopped onto the floor beside her. "Your not delicate, and your not getting fat either!" he protested as he dropped his head to look into her eyes. He geinned and said "Now Ally Doule is fat." Ally was someone Joey always saw in the cafe, piging out on the cakes he made. He poked Elle on the nose. "And I wouldnt drop you either Elle! You know I wouldnt!"

(aw its lik nearly nine am here.. Ill miss uou when you have no internet! And okay!)

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Elle did an exaggerated eye roll. "What makes you say I'm not delicate? I really, really am. And leave Ally alone, she has good taste in cakes, despite her size. Back on topic, I am delicate." She made a bit of an annoyed face when he poked her, though she did look a bit cute. "Is that so? Piggy back, then, bring me to the kitchen so I can get water and more cake, you silly Joey." She immediately stood and jumped unto his back with a grin.

(That is a huge time difference indeed. And I'll miss you too :c But I kinda did promise my cousins I'd be down there, and I have one I need to drill in the art of studying for March. C: )

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Joey stood slowly, so he didn't unbalance them. "I know she does.  Cause she eats all my cakes!" He grinned slightly. "Your not delicate Elle! You just overreact. "  he said as he ran to the kitchen with her on his back. He skidded to a halt in his socks on the tiled floor and put Elle down on the counter. "You might not be fat now, but if you keep eating cake lile this you will be!" Joey said cheekily as he poked Elle in the cheeks. He got out a bottle of cold water from the fridge and handed it to Elle. "There you go." He smiled

(Its fine Raspberry )

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Elle giggled, sitting on the counter. "I am indeed delicate and do not overreact at all. Plus I won't get fat until I'm old, and way too lazy to move. You're just silly. Very, very silly." She stuck her tongue out at him as she took the water, downing half of it in a few seconds before she placed the cap back on the top. "Ah, that was nice. Water after cake is nice." A  loud burp escaped and she slammed her hand on her mouth before bursting into a fit of laughter. "Excuse me, for that. Didn't even happen." she muttered, snapping her fingers as if she could erase time.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Joey looked confused. "What didn't even happen?" Joey said, playing along with Elles sentence. "And you will get fat if you keep eating my cake! Cause you'll just want to eat cake and then you'll get lazy and fat!" He argued jokingly. He sat up on the side beside Elle and began poking and pushing her lightly.  "If I push you off this side, will we discover how delicate you really are?" He said with an evil grin and maniacal laugh,  pretending to be a villan

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Elle nodded. "Yes, that's what we want to hear. Nothing happened."  She rolled her eyes once more. "Your cake is making me fat? I'll eat some other guy's cake then, Joey. It's over, okay?" She did a bit of a sad face as if she'd just broken up with him, then smiled once more. "Well, I guess, but if you did that I would break into pieces. And then I'd just come haunt you and make your life miserable, 'cause that's what best friends are for." She ruffled his hair for an exaggerated effect.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

Crush

chicken vs.beef

Are u good at danceing

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

latest videos