Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

❖ Rei's and Kristy's Roleplay [Private]

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
"Nice to see I'm loved!" He joked, ducking when she ruffled his hair . He hated that. "First you leave me for another guys cake, thwn you haunt me and make my life miserable! " Joey whined, trying to sound sad and hurt, but he ended up laughing. He pushed Elle lightly, but made sure she didn't fall of the side as he didn't want her hurt. He slipped of the side and waited for Elle to follow

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
"Stop moving and let me mess up your darn hair." She ruffled his hair once more, running her hands through his hair quickly. She knew he hated that, but didn't really get why. "And I can get any guy I want, Joey-boy" throwing on a thick, glamorous Southern accent. She placed her hands on her hips as she jumped down from the counter. "Just look at these curves, I can get any guy to make me cake, and it'll be better than yours." She ran her hands up and down her side's to exaggerate, then began laughing. "I am weird, aren't I?" She asked in her normal voice. "Would have been better with the outfit, though. Like, a plaid top tied up so you can see my stomach and some cow girl jeans and boots. Like in the movies. Yeah. . . I should have everything but the boots, but can't bother."  

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Joey didn't hear most of what Elle was saying cause he'd burst put in fits of laughter. He eas laughing so much he was clutching his sides. "You are seriously the weirdest girl I've ever met !" He declared as he stopped laughing, finally. "And why would you wamt another boys cake? Don't you like my cake? " he said, placing a hand on his heart and trying to look hurt. He wiped away a fake tear, trying not to laugh by biting his lip

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
"Don't laugh too much, Joey. Or I might have to actually dump you and your cake." She let out a soft sigh. She'd always been doing things to make him laugh, and she'd grown fond of that low chuckle of his. Even his outrageously loud laughter, which in comparison to her soft voice was like a baby bird being compared to a television on full blast. "And I want a proper man. Not some dimpled boy who likes his job of flirting girl's into buying coffee more than me." She said in the accent, adding a hair flip accompanied by a small smile and a faint blush on her cheeks.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
"You want me to stop laughing?  Then stop being a funny oddball! " Joey protested as he crossed his arms in a mock angry position. The sigh, blush and hair flip.  All things Elle did often. But Joey never got sixk of it. Never got sick of anything she did . Never got sick of her. If asked about it Joey would just say it was because they were best friends. But it wasn't that to him.  He may not admit it, but he really did love Elle.
"Hey, nobody buys more coffee than you! And I do not flirt." He added as an after thought

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Elle blew him a kiss, laughing a bit herself, before getting back into character. "Stop, stop, stop. That's all I've ever heard from from 'ya, Joey. Do you ever want me to do 'nothin but cook and clean for 'ya?" She burst into dramatic sobs. "Look, Joey. Hi need to be with someone who loves me, and, if you can't be that person, then. I'm just gonna take my stuff and go." She did another hair flip, satisfied with her performance. "First of all I'm just supporting your job by buying coffee, and no, Joey, you flirt. You flirt a lot. Remember that Blondie, what was her name. Oh, Shelly? She was all 'Joey, is it? I really like your skin, it's a rich tan, like your coffee. And you were all, cool down, girl. Aren't you a bit too hot right now?" She burst into laughter. "I have no life you know, I see everything. And wasn't there a Donna?"

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Joey rolled his eyes at Elles over dramatic performance.  He pulled up a chair and sat down, placing his feet on the table beside him. "Now, you see. What I find odd is something..... You remember this stuff very clearly, and all I remember is serving up coffee. " he said with a smirk.  Truly he didn't pay attention to the people much, and wondered why Elle actually remembered.  The only pereon he paid attention to while he served coffee was Elle. She never noticed the difference between his dull eyes as he served coffee, and the happiness when she came. "So why do you remember all this, when I dont?" He teased

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Elle gently pushed his feet off her table and sat down beside him. "Well, it's not as if I had anything better to do." Her cheeks took on a bit of a pink tint and she avoided looking at Joey, just not to get intimidated or anything. "Plus what if one of them ended up dating you? I'd want to know, so I could kill her and stuff. Because you're staying single forever like me." She shrugged, smiling slightly.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Joey laughed. "What do you mean you have nothing better to do?" Joey scoffed as he put his feet back up on the table. "You could talk to me while I work! Save me a bit!" He exclaimed,  playfully elbowing her. "And for your information,  I would never date any of them. The only I'd ever date would have to be pretty, sweet and funny." He said with a smile. That was partly what he thought of Elle. Not that he'd admit it. He wouldn't admit half the things he thought or felt. Especially concerning Elle. "But I'm not staying single forever!" He argued.  "And I'm pretty sure some nice boy will come snap you up soon enough. "

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
"Feet off my table, you animal! And how would I even go about doing that, silly? I Can't hold up the line, I can't come behind the counter, I can't call you." Elle let out a soft sigh, rolling her eyes at him. "Add smart to the list, or you might end up with some weird Asian chick who dyes her hair orange." She ruffled his hair once more with a triumphant laugh. "Unless Tobuscus comes to me and proposes I'm staying single. I'm like guy repellant. Seriously. When gave you ever seen me with a boy friend, like ever"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ME ISH NEW!!!

ME ISH NEW!!!

mom

Valedoctor: A fan-made episode/ fic

REALLY ANNOYING MCDONALDS AD!!!

Valedoctor: A fan-made episode/ fic

latest videos