Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

❖ Rei's and Kristy's Roleplay [Private]

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
"Toby Joe Turner wont be doing that any time soon! " Joey laughed as he took his feet off the table. "You do realise you could just sit.on one of the stools at the counter and chat to me. Levy does that every shift, chatting up Ivy! " he said with a smirk . He also frowned at her for ruffling his hair.   "Anyway,  I know you dont. repell all boys. When Im with Levy and sean and Warren they talk about you."

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Elle shrugged, pouting a bit. "People would hear our whole conversation. But, m'kay, I guess." She chuckled at his frown. In all honesty, it was a bit cute.  She sighed at his next remark, frowning a bit herself. "But it's not like they talk to me. Talking about me, and I'm pretty sure most of what they say isn't good, is different. I totally repel them, they don't come near me. You're the only guy who talks to me, really. And not in that way, so. . " She sighed once more, before smiling at Joey. "I can't believe I was letting this get me down when I've already decide to stay single forever. You are pathetic, Elle, pathetic." 

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Joey raised an eyebrow and held up a hand. "Whoa there missy. Back it up." he said as he smiled at Elle. "Not in what way?" he asked, confused as he looked at Elle. Was she saying what he thought or was it his over hoping imagination..  He thought the second was more likely. Surely Elle hd never thought of him in that way.

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Elle's cheeks turned a deep shade of pink, and she avoided his gaze. "I just m-meant that we talk as friends, l-like we are. So. . Well. . I couldn't count you in when I said no guy talks to me in you know 'like me' way and. . . Uh-huh." She let out a deep breath after saying that, but deep down she loved Joey. Crushes were supposed to last four months, and she'd liked him over four years. That sweet smile of his, his laugh, the face he made when he was feigning sadness. She'd deny it, even to herself, but she loved that silly, coffee-making, outrageously loud guy.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Joey s face twisted slightly as he thought it over. He frowned as the thought came into his head. He'd just been friend zoned!  He chuckled at Elles awkwardness. and poked her blushing cheeks. "You couldn't count me as that way, but your still blushing like hell s you said it! " he teased. He'd been friend zoned by the girl he loved. Great!  He used to just think of it as a crush, but after several years it's not just a crush.  And her cute blushing was another thing h loved.  

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well. It's a touchy topic, that's why I'm blushing. So quiet, okay?" Elle rolled her eyes at him, looking away once more. She'd officially friend zoned him, but that would have only been if he liked her, and he didn't, so it was fine. He was a friend in the first place. She'd live with cats and watch television all day, boy friends were overrated. Didn't seem as if anyone wanted to be hers, anyway. Nineteen and never dated, I am pathetic. "Well, enough of this. Let's go kill each other with pillows, or something, like a normal sleepover."

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh Pillow fight! " Joey saidhhappily.. He stood up and grabbed Elle s wrist..   He ran up the stairs and into Elles room. He jumped onto the bed and grabbed a pillow. Sat on his knees on the end of the bed, he llightly hit Elle with the pillow. He smiled cheerily as he used his pillow as a shield for when he thought she might hit back 

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Elle smiled, though it resembled a smirk, and pulled Joey closer to her and pushed him down flat on the bed. "Bring it on!" She then proceeded to hit him multiple times with the pillow, though she avoided his face out of kindness. "Suffer at the knees of this fluffy pillow, you silly boy!" She continued hitting him, giggling a bit.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh , I'm defenseless against your attacks." Joey said sarcastically.  He pulled Elle onto the bed as hr sat back up. He began blocking sonever hits and began to hit her again. He, by now,  was in fits of laughter, and barely able to lift the pillow 

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Elle was also giggling uncontrollably. "Oh just be quiet, silly boy." She said, raising her pillow once more and hit him as hard as she could a few times. "You're too silly for your own good." She tackled him, pinning him to the bed as she sat on his chest. "Revenge, Joey-boy." She hit him in the head lightly with her pillow before she began laughing softly.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Gender inequality- your thoughts?

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

latest videos