Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

❖ Rei's and Kristy's Roleplay [Private]

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Joey held his head and pretended to be in pain. "Oww!  ELLE! That huuurt. " he whined.  He blocked hs head to protect it frrom being hit again. "Joey-boy. Is that your new nickname for me?" he teased.  He poked her knee.  "Your so light I can barely feel your at on me!" 

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
"Such a drama king, and maybe. I just felt like calling you that, it's cute." Elle rolled her eyes at Joey, a slight smirk on her face. "I'm not that light Joey, I'm not a feather or anything. She bounced up and down a bit, still sitting on his chest. "I'm not that light, your nerves are disconnected if you can't feel this." She looked into his eyes for a few seconds, before sighing and lightly kissing Joey's forehead 

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Joey laughed . "II definitely felt that." he wheezed..  He pushed Elle off of him and sat up hiself. "Well you are really light... " he teased, poking her stomach llightly.  He coughed slightly then grinned..  "I think I have a cold..." he mumbled a held back a sneeze.  He suddenly. had a thought.  Forehead kiss? That was new

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Elle laughed. "I'm not as light as you make me out to be. And do you want some cough syrup, then? Or it might be allergies or something." She placed the back of her hand on his forehead, making a bit of a concerned face. "You don't have a fever. Well, you'll be fine, then, Joey." She smiled softly, sighing after. 

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
"Maybe I'm. just strong, but I really don't think it's that!"he said with a laugh.  He grinned at Elle. "I'm allergic to silly oddball girls, that's a fact!" *3))he joked. "So I guess i have to stat away from you!" Joey teased. He lifted his hand up and shook his hair a bit, letting i settle mmessily 

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Elle shook her head. "No, I'm not a silly oddball. And I'm really not that light either." She inched closer to him, sitting on his lap with a pout. "You are not allergic to me, Joey. Mm'kay?" She smiled, just a bit, and ruffled his hair, making it a bit messier than it already was.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
(Cant be on much today. HHave a baby shower. )
Joey pretended to sneeze.  "I think I am." He joked as he pushed her shoulder playfully.  "And fine, maybe your not light but your definitely a silly oddball. " he said with a cheey crooked grin. He moved her hands away fromhis hair, giving her a serious look, to tell her to stop it as he fixed it again. "I'll put the beanie on so you can't do it!" He warnes

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
"Eww, no. The beanie is hideous, never wear it. I keep telling you that. I'll stop, alright?" Elle whined, as he placed her hands on Joey's cheeks. "And I am not a silly oddball. Here I am, trying to help you relax and have fun after work, and all I do is get called an oddball. Hmph." She moved off his lap with a pout, crossing her hands against her chest.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
(Hey! I love my beanie! " Joey said, sounding genuinely upset for a moment. But as always he made it a joke. He used the gollum voice and said. "The precious. " he laughed then looked at Elle.  "But I'm a really silly, super oddball, your just a regular silly oddball!" He said with a laugh

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Elle looked Joey in the eye, doing her best not to smile and stay serious. "Joey, I'm serious when I say that the beanie is most likely the reason you don't have a girl friend. Good, though. Since we're both staying single. Just don't wear it when I'm around." She patted Joey's head with a pout, before laughing softly. "Well, still, I don't want to be an oddball. Oddballs are odd. But true, though, you are a really silly, super oddball."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

ThE WoRd GaMe

Pixeled has returned. But not forever???

Its a never ending game!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos