Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

❖ Rei's and Kristy's Roleplay [Private]

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Joey waited for a few minutes, and then waited a few more. And then more. And finally Elle came downatairs. Although the sight of her made him frown. And it was a frown much like Elles, because after being around her so long, you pick up things she does. His down mirrored hers, and he didn't know why she had that frown. When she was close enough, Joey raised a hand to her lips, lightly pushing the corners of her mouth into a smile. "Turn that frown upside down." He said, replacing his own with a light smile. He dropped his hands, sticking his tongue out at her as he did. "Since when did showers make you sad, hm?" He teased lightly.

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
FreelyRenee
FreelyRenee
StarStarStarStar
Sun-kissed fingers coaxed the corners of her lips into a smile, Joey scolded her for the deep frown that her mouth had settled into. 

”Oh, I. I w-was just thinking how we wouldn't make it in time to get those—um—chocolate cupcakes. They always sell out so fast." The ginger forced a sheepish grin, wrapping her own pale hand around the boy's arm and pulling him gently forward.

"We should hurry and get back before sundown, I'll text Mira and Brit and ask if they're available. You can invite Connor and some other guys, then." Elle continued her nervous rambling as she urged him through the door and locked it behind them. 

"We ready?"

{ew bad post. You want to time skip to the mall?}

『E T H E R E A L』
❝Born to blossom, bloom to Perish.❞

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
"We ready." Joey replied as he turned Elle's forceful drag into a walk between the two of them. A light sigh breezed past his lips and he shook his head as they headed towards Elle's car.

"Cupcakes? Elle whatever has you worked up, making you ramble like you only do when you are nervous... " The sigh made another appearance over his lips aa he opened the car with the keys he'd swiped from the side. "You gotta tell me. No secrets between us, right?" He questioned as he walked round the car to open the door for Elle.

"We both know that I will tickle you until you answer so lets save ourselves the embarrassment, kay?" Joey continued. He wasn't a serious person. He hated it, really despised being serious. And yet there he was, actually speaking without cracking a cheeky smike and making some stupid crack at a joke.

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
FreelyRenee
FreelyRenee
StarStarStarStar
"It's nothing. It's just that when you're busy chatting up Mira, you won't notice Connor trying to kill me." The ginger blinked potential tears from her pale, green eyes, smiling sheepishly at the male as her lips threatened to fall into a frown. "I'll be jealous. I don't want you to end up finding a girl and leaving me single forever." 

Elle forced a giggle, lightly poking Joey's tanned cheek. "Hurry up, we'll be late. If there are sales we'll want the best and besides, I need new shoes." Elle's voice was softer than usual, faint hoarseness laced it and suggested a slight cold as she whispered. "Drive quick 'kay?"

『E T H E R E A L』

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
[I forgot this existed. Setsu doesn't want them to be happy I guess, so she controlled my mind]

Joey shook his head, brown floppy hair momentarily obstructing his vision before he corrected it with a huff of breath. "First off, I won't be charting up Mira. I wouldn't waste my breath on her. Second, the most Connor will do is try getting a chance to touch you innapropriately. Thirdly, ans trust me on this one, I won't find a girl, and I won't leave you single." He hadn't turned to smile at her for a few seconds, and almost missed the blinked back tears.

There was, however, no way of missing the forcedeness of the giggle that accompanied a poke to his tanned cheek. "You always need new shoes. " he muttered, rolling his eyes as the car made a rumble as it started. "New shoes wont get rid of whatever you are lying to me about either." He added as he began driving, fast like Elle requested. But not fast enough that he would break a law and loose his licence by getting points, especially as it was Elles car, not his.

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
FreelyRenee
FreelyRenee
StarStarStarStar
"Yes you will. You're too much of a flirt to stay single, Joey." Elle pursed her lips tightly, pale green eyes drifting to cast a fleeting glance at the tanned boy's slight eye roll before hurrying back to the lush scenery tinted with a faint green from the car's windshield.

Elle swallowed a soft scoff that threatened to press open her light lipsticked lips. Joey was male—they simply could not understand the importance of the right shoes, she'd leave him out of embarrassment. The blush that had rushed to her cheeks at his last statement remained throughout the drive, colouring her pale skin an odd shade of pinkish red.

『E T H E R E A L』

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
"Just because I flirt occasionally does not mean I'm actually going to get a girlfriend. Especially not any of your friends that you think I like. Most certainly not them, no offence to your friends. " The words spilled out of his mouth before he stopped them, which led to the tacked on statement about not meaning to offend her friends.

A sudden silence spread in the car and Joey became displeased with it. He knew it was probably because of him knowing she was either lying or keeping something and he decided not to press the subject further. "So how many pairs of shoes am I going to have to give my opinion on today? " he teased.

Okay? Okay.

1 2 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 35 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Last one to say beautiful wins !!!! And sa...

Do You Like School?

Welcome back brunostar

Last one to say cupcake wins!

LIPSTICK or EYE SHADOW!!!???

LIPSTICK or EYE SHADOW!!!???

latest videos