Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Something More? (Kitty and Rue's prp)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Here it tis!

When I was 17 I found out I was a mime trapped in a boy's body. When I was 18 I found out I was a monk trapped in a mime's body.
-David Bowie ♥

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
i like the title! :o nice job with it -le claps- shall we make the forms in here? or in the comments?

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Thank you! I think here.

When I was 17 I found out I was a mime trapped in a boy's body. When I was 18 I found out I was a monk trapped in a mime's body.
-David Bowie ♥

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Reese Holloway
Looks:
PersonalityReese has always been a natural warrior. She fights for what she believes in and she doesn't take no for an answer. When Reese sets her mind to something anything is possible. Her ability to forget herself and shut out all the extra details in life like relationships has only made her stronger and more determined. Reese is a leader and she will have things go her way or she will make sure they don't go at all. It is said that Reese is fearless and she has never known what it is alike to be afraid. But because she buries her emotions nobody understands how sensitive and vulnerable Reese actually is. After everything that was important to Reese was gone she figured she  didn't need anyone else. She thinks she is completely able to do things on her own. Although she'd never admit to herself Reese has always wanted to be told "it's okay, I'm here for you."
Bio:  Reese  moved from Seattle  a year ago with her step mom and step brother/ best friend. Her father works for a big corporate industry and though Reese loves her step brother she despises his mother. Her father plans to come out within the year. Reese's parents divorced when she was seven and her mother moved back to her hometown in Ireland. Her father remarried when Reese was eleven. Before Reese met Grey she was completely and utterly alone. Her grandmother was the only person she could talk to and she died shortly after the divorce.
Other: Nada 
(I'll make my boy in a few. Can you think of anything else?)

-David Bowie ♥

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
bump

-David Bowie ♥

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
your welcome! and ok! 
                                                               MY GIRL FORM!!
Name: Danielle Perice. 

Nickname: Dani

Looks: 

Personality: Dani is a sweet, bubbly girl. she loves having fun and can be extremly Lazy at times, but thats her, she's extremly funny and quite clumsy.

Bio: Dani is an only child, which makes her sad. but she tries not to focus on that and stays happy. ever since she was a little girl she was interested in flying and magic, not the magican magic, but the magical powers kind of magic, now that had entertained her, her mother said that kind of magic wasn't real. but Dani never really listen to her. Dani now 16, lives with her mother and her father, she lives a happy life, although it isn't perfect, she does get bullied sometimes and she hates how some people can be so cruel, this is why she has 3 best friends that always watch out for her whenever she needs it. (i might edit this)

Other: she likes making people feel better and doesn't like veggies
and she always seen this girl around named Reese. she always wanted to be her friend...but she was a little to afraid to go over and say 'Hello'  she looked scary and mean...but Dani one day decides..just to go over and become friends..maybe there is more to her..then she thinks.

MY BOY FORM! 
Name: Rikki Taylor

Looks: 

Personality:  Rikki is really sweet, he can be very flirtagious! so you might want to watch out! he loves nature and animals and such. he is very helpful and can be really nice and romantic.

Bio: Rikki tends to flirt with his best friend, Dani, even know he knows she doesn't want him and they are just friends, but what a man got to lose? he mostly does it to make her blush and to tease, its always fun doing that to her. but who he really interested in is the new mysterious Reese girl, he plans on getting to know her, and maybe even fall in love, he isn't sure it will work. but it can't hurt to try. he lives with his mom and dad who are mostly away, so he learned to live on his own, so he's a good cook, he to is an only child like Dani, so they can relate, but to them, they are brother and sister. so very close. 

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Greyson 'Grey' Weathers
Looks: 
Personality: Greyson has always been known as 'cool.' He can fit into almost any crowd and he is generally well rounded. Grey has a mellow attitude and he has never been one to make a bigger deal of a situation then needed. He is very protective of his stepsister, sometimes overprotective. Grey has always been afraid of getting hurt but unlike Reese he still puts himself out there.
Bio: Grey's father left when Greyson was about five, leaving him alone with his mother and aunt. He grew up being protective of people because he knew how much it screwed up his mom when his father left. His mom remarried when Grey was twelve and from that day on he and his stepsister Reese have been inseparable.
Other: He plays in a band.

-David Bowie ♥

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm think they should live in a really small town
To most people the minutes probably passed normally, they probably didn't have to bare the excruciating drawn out seconds that seemed to last forever. But then again most people didn't have to spend five hours with their father's ninny of an assistant. This was the third weekend in the past two months that Reese had gone to visit her father in Seattle. Reese's forehead rested on the rain stained window and her hands rested in the pockets of her hoodie. Earbuds sat in her ears, not that the blonde beside her could figure that out because she kept trying to talk to her about some Victoria's Secret sale. Reese had barely talked all weekend and she wasn't going to give it up to notify her chauffeur she wasn't listening to her, so she allowed the poor ninny to continue to ramble. All Reese wanted to do right then was crawl into a ball on the couch at home and watch old noir movies with Grey.

Quick strokes, quick strokes Greyson repeated to himself as he swept the local diner floor. Everything was quiet and he didn't mind all that much. The sun drifted down over the mountains and he kept track of its journey in it's reflection on the metal tables. He didn't mind all that much normally that his mom had forced him to take up a summer job but right now he was dying of anticipation to go home and see Reese again.

-David Bowie ♥

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(okay! i don't mind, sorry but i'm not as descriptive as you, and so is it like...a Saturday? Clown
Dani was walking along the sidewalk, with a  strawberry ice cream in her head , a pen, a notebook and her  pink and black hoddie over her head, she just came from a nearby ice cream truck that she loved and went to since she was 3, she was good with the the owner's daughter, so she got free ice cream all the time which made her happy. as she was skipping she saw a car pass by, with a girl staring out the window, she didn't look to happy which made Dani feel bad, she didn't like seeing anyone in a bad mood, but Dani got over it since she realized it was just a random girl, she probably was just deep in thought, Dani finished her ice cream and went to the park, she went on the swings and sat there, drawing, she was trying to enjoy herself, before school started again on Monday.

Rikki was walking out his front door, his mother and father were on a trip in Paris, so he didn't have to worry about anything, he just locked his front door and kept walking, he was going to his secret spot, where there were tons of animals, such as bunnies and deer and maybe some stray cats. it was like a meadow and he absolutely loved it, he just never told anyone, the only one he really ever told was his best friend Dani, he took her there for the very first time when she was feeling down, and ever since, they would always go there after school and on some Sunday afternoons, it was only 15 minutes away so Rikki got there quickly, he climbed over to fence which parted it from the park, after he landed on the other side he started to see some bunnies and went over to them to softly pet them. he sat down and stayed there for about a good long hour.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
The car dragged down the road and Reese began to recognize the streets that lead to the house on the corner of the street where her stepmother, Grey, and her lived. She passed by a girl who she vaguely recognized, any normal person would smile slightly and wave but Reese couldn't find the energy to do any of that so she simply avoided eye contact. As she pulled into the drive way her pocket vibrated sending an alarmed feeling into her veins. She pulled out her phone and read a text from her step brother, Hey have plans with some of the guys tonight, sorry see you later.  Sure enough Reese could see Greyson's pickup truck bouncing down the road. Reese groaned slightly and pushed open the door of the car. After dismissively waving goodbye to the blonde she turned to look at the house. She pushed open the ugly white door and remained still listening at the door. She could hear the stereo playing in her stepmom, Cheryl's room. Letting out a sigh Reese plopped her backpack down and went back outside. She began to walk, not in any particular direction, not heading any specific place, she just walked. Soon she came to a fence that was twice as tall as her. Giving into her natural curiosity Reese hopped the fence and found herself in a meadow like place. She continued to drift through the grass, taking off her shoes as she went, but then she stopped dead in her tracks when she saw a person.

-David Bowie ♥

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Dead Baby Kickball

Justin Bieber or Justin Timberlake?

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!

This or That??