Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Something More? (Kitty and Rue's prp)

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(there you go with the big words! D: please! when you say words i don't know, it  makes me feel stupid T_T idk what dismissively means...)

Dani was done drawing the picture, it was some roses, she thought it needed some color, so she stood up and walked out of the park, and to her house, she got to the sidewalk and needed to cross the rode to get to the other side. Dani wasn't holding on to her picture very well and the wind blew it away into the rode,Dani didn't take the time to look both ways and ran into the rode to pick up her picture- gotcha! i will hold on to you more tightly. -she started to here something come her way, it was a pickup truck, Dani eyes widened, the truck came closer and Dani didn't move at first, until the truck was about 3 feet away, then she came back to reality and quickly jumped out the way. ouch...-jumping out the way hurt her arm slightly, she then stood up and brushed herself off- stupid....-she facepalmed herself-

Rikki heard a noise approach him, he thought it was just a little graceful deer so he turned around, but was shocked when it was a girl. he smiled at the sight of her and stood up and walked towards her- why hello there, i don't think i've seen you've around, you must be new. -he gave her a beautiful rose-  a pretty rose, for a pretty lady. -he then decided to introduce himself- my name is Rikki, and what's yours? may i ask, are you lost my dear? -he asked the strange girl- 

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay sorry! Dismissively- Indicating lack of interest basically.)

Reese stared at the rose with a confused look spread across the features of her face. She took it reluctantly and then looked up at the boy. She was about to answer his questions when her tongue decided it was the appropriate time to tie itself into a knot. After reminding herself that he was just a person the ability to speak returned. "I'm Reese," She paused, not sure what to say after that, stupidly she said exactly what came to mind at the thought of his words. "And don't call me dear. I'm not lost thank you very much. I was just taking a walk. I don't even know" She trailed off and looked down at her hands, hoping her hair would hide the angry blush that was splattered across her pale cheeks. "Do I look lost?"

Greyson pushed on the breaks of his car just a tad too late. He heard a squeal and pushed open the car and moved from his seat to the street in one quick movement.  He walked over to the front of his car and looked down at a girl with pity (He's really tall.) If he hadn't just hit her with his truck he would focus on the pretty slope of her nose, the way her bright hair flowed down her back in small waves, the dainty fulness of her lips, and the colors that swam in her eyes in a dance that reminded him of the way snow fell on a winter morning. But his puppy dog guilt blinded him and he didn't focus on any of that. "Are you okay? I'm am so sorry. I didn't see you. Should I take you to the hospital? Do you want ice?" He rambled uncontrollably.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
Rikki was a tad surprised by Reese's answer- oh, why Hello Reese, a little feisty i see! -Rikki winked at Reese- sorry, but i call all the girls i meet dear, and yes, you do look quite lost, it's kind of cute actually...-Rikki made a gentle smile- especially when you blush like that. -he made a tiny laugh- did you think your hair was going to hide that? silly girl. -he playfully tease as if they knew each other for quite some time, he then grabbed Reese's hand- come on, now that your here, i'll let you get to know some of my animal friends. -Rikki took her to this little family of bunnies he was petting, before Reese came along. it was a family of 6, Rikki then held up one of the baby bunnies- here, her name is Sophia...you can hold her if you want..i'll hold that rose for you.

-Dani looked up and saw Greyson, she suddenly blushed at the sight of him, she was never really that good around guys that she first met, she could be very socially awkward, but she tried not to make a fool of herself this time.- yes, i'm quite alright, thank you! -Dani stood up was going to brush herself off, but then she noticed  how she hurt her arm- ow...-she rubbed it- well, when i tried jumping out the way, i hurt my arm a little, but that's all...i guess it's not a big deal! -she tried moving her arm to see when it hurt- thanks, for making sure i was alright, most people would have just drove off...-Dani smiled slightly-

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Reese bit her lip to control the several angry retorts that came to mind. She pulled her small hand from his and looked down at the bunnies. She hesitantly stroked the rabbit and after realizing what she was doing pulled away her fingers. "What do you mean cute? I'm not cute! You don't even know me. And I'm not silly either!" She stammered slightly before continuing, "I actually might be lost so I'd better be off" She glowered, turning to go.

Greyson grinned slightly. "Oh good I'm glad you're alright! I really am sorry" he continued scratching the back of his head. "Why don't I take you to the hospital just to make sure. It won't  be any trouble" Grey insisted, making it clear he wouldn't take no for an answer.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Rikki made a frown as she saw her leave- awe, she doesn't like me.....-he then smirked- well that's to bad, i guess i'll just have to try and make her like me then! i am not the type of person who accepts a person as an enemy...especially a girl as mysteriously different  as her. -He  then put Sophia the bunny down and stood up, brushing himself off- oh, this one is going to be fun to mess with...-with that he made a tiny chuckle and went over to go and take care of the deer he had just saw run by out the corner of his eye.

oh, well i don't think the hospital is really necessary, but if you insist on taking me, i guess we could go and check. better safe then sorry, right? -Dani then went towards Greyson's pickup truck- the hospital is to far to walk, so i'm guessing we're taking your truck...-she opened the door to the passenger seat and got in the truck, she then buckled herself up and looked out the left window to face Greyson.- are you coming or what? i can't drive this thing! -Dani shook her head, she couldn't, for one big reason of not having her driving  licence yet.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Grey nodded and hopped into the truck.He pushed the key  into the ignition and pushed his foot down. As the truck began to move he said "I'm Grey by the way." HIs eyes bounced from the road to Dani and then back to the road..From the looks of the girl she seemed about sixteen which probably meant she didn't have her driver's license yet. The engine churned slightly and Greyson silently  begged his truck to keep going. He knew he shouldn't even by driving the truck anymore it was so old, but it was all he had so he didn't have much of a choice. The streets were fairly uneventful, as normal and Grey could tell they would get to the hospital with ease if his truck stopped acting up.

Reese looked over her shoulder at Rikki with a grimace. He seemed unusually bright and happy and it gave Reese a sick feeling in her stomach to know she could never be anything like that. BUt she wasn't sure she wanted to be like him. She decided to put away the thought and turned back to look at where she was going, When out of sight of Rikki Reese began to run, her long legs pushing away dirt from her toes. She came to the fence a second time and she climbed it with a fiery enthusiasm. When her feet came to meet the ground once again she turned to look at the meadow again. Reese decided this wasn't going to be a place she came to on a regular basis and continued running. 

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-when the truck started to move, Dani looked out the window, staring at everything that past by her eyes, the wind coming into the truck made her hoodie fall back off her head, and made her long purple hair start to flow in the wind. after she heard Grey speak she turned her head towards him-
i'm Danielle, but you can call me Dani if you like. -Dani gave a warm smile and went back to looking at everything they were passing. -Dani wasn't that good with strangers, especially guys,  so she was still very shy, but Grey seemed really nice, so she wanted to be able to warm up to him and become his friend, she just needed to be patient for now , friends don't just become friends in one little evening. 

Rikki finished with the dear and went back to the fence, and jumped over it again.- it would be wrong of me if i followed her...wouldn't it?...well, if she doesn't know i am, i guess it's perfectly right! -Rikki started to Reese until she reached this house- oh, so she seems very close by...now that is something i need to remember later...-after finding out how close she was to his actual house, he turned around and walked the other way, as if nothing happened- she didn't even notice..-Rikki was a clever person and could sneak up on you or follow you whenever he wanted, without you even having the slightest clue of it. this is something Rikki loved that he could do, so he does it quite often.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Grey smiled over at her while keeping his eyes on the road. One of his band's songs filled his pocket and he whipped out his phone, sticking it between his ear and his shoulder. The voice of the lead singer Ronni echoed into his ear. "Why are you late?" The voice demanded into his eardrum with its slight british accent. "I'm sorry I kinda hit this girl with my truck.." Grey continued explaining the mishap into the phone while keeping a hand on the steering wheel. 

Reese felt like someone had been following her and she spotted a shadow a few times out of her peripheral vision. She spun around upon coming to the door and caught the back of a boy's head passing by. She ran after him and grabbed the boy by the shoulder. Spinning him around she noted it was the boy from the meadow. "Were you following me?" The angry curiosity in her voice escalating with each word.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
Dani heard the song and looked over to see where it was coming from, it was just Greyson's phone, she listened to what he was saying- well...he didn't exactly hit me...-Dani said in her head, Dani could hear the person on the other end of the call- oh my, i guess i'm making him late by doing this -Dani slightly frowned, she didn't like causing other people trouble because of something she did, that didn't eaxctly needed to happen. if she didn't jump in the rode, Grey wouldn't have been late, this was her fault and she felt terrible about it. you soon could tell she was upset and was thinking about something.- -Dani then sighed- 

Rikki was a little shocked to be touched my someone, but kept his cool once Reese started to speak- ha, of course not dear! that would be ridiculous of me, and just weird. -he then made Resse let go of him- even if i did, you had no real proof...do you? didn't think so now. -Rikki turned back around- have some evidence before accusing  someone of something. ok? now if you don't mind..i really must go..bye Reese..-he said with a grin on his face, and like that he started to walk right back down the street, to his house. in his head all he could think was how fun it will be to mess with Reese- 

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry I had to do something.)
Grey looked over at Dani. He had always been good at reading people and he could tell that guilt was pecking at Dani's brain. "Hey this isn't your fault. I didn't really want to be there anyways." Grey laughed a little. "Your actually kind of a relief.." he trailed off realizing that what he had just said hinted that it was a relief he had hit her with his car. "Well it's not a relief you got hit or anything" he began to ramble, awkwardly running his hands through his hair "More like you were a good excuse for me not to be there..." STUPID. STUPID, Why can't you just shut up Grey!  He thought to himself before continuing, "Well what I'm trying to say is I didn't want to be there so I'm glad I'm not, I mean I'm not glad I hit you with  car or anything.." The words continued to wildly parade from his mouth and hand urged to face palm.

Reese formed balls with her fists, her knuckles turning a yellowish white. "I'm not falsely accusing you of anything! I saw you and you were following me!" Reese blushed wildly and started half-stomping towards him. "Why do you think it's funny to toy with me anyways? Am I just another one of your play things? Do you do this to everyone? Or is it just fun to mess with the person who would slap you without a second thought?" The words rolled off her tongue without her thinking them through. She grabbed his shoulder again after determining he wasn't going to stop to listen to her. "And I'd also appreciate it if you stopped treating me like a child!"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should abortion be legal?

BEING YOURSELF!!!

parents had a fight

BEING YOURSELF!!!

latest videos