Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Something More? (Kitty and Rue's prp)

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Dani heard Grey, and started to get a tad confused, but she soon understood and giggled a little- don't worry Grey, i know what you mean, like you aren't happy that you hit me, but your glad i'm here, because you didn't want to go to that other place, so i'm like, an excuse why. -she smiled, she liked when boys did that, she found it slightly cute, but she didn't know why.- so don't get so upset, ok? i'm a very understanding person, so, just be cool. -she patted his arm- and focus on the road before you crash this thing. -Dani said jokingly-

ah, but like i said, you have no proof of that. -Rikki removed Reese's hand from his shoulder-
no one said i thought it was funny, but if you must know, it's because of the way you act! you get all feisty! normal girls wouldn't do this, which makes you special, and special things i most certainly take interest in, and No, i don't get where your going with play things, Rikki doesn't have play things, thats more of a jerk thing, and i am not a jerk, i respect girls, -he stepped closer to Reese- no, just the really pretty ones, like you my darling. -he took a step back- you can slap me all your tiny hands wish, doesn't mean i will stop -he turned back around- i am not treating you like a child, your letting your emotions and attitude get the best of you! now i have to go, so i will not be hanging out any longer. -he then walked towards his house and turned the corner, leaving him out of Reese's sight. 

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Grey slightly cringed at the way she used thing in context with his truck, after all he was a guy and he did love his car. Shrugging Grey answered her previous question, "I suppose hitting you was an excuse for me to be late." He bit down on his tongue to prevent anymore stupid words to leak from his mouth. Grey's eyes fluttered over to Dani and he watched her purple hair as it whipped into the window, carried by the wind flowing in from the hole in his window. His gaze returned to the road and he rounded a corner, his stomach pulling in as it usually did when he turned on this road. The vibrate of an incoming message slapped against his thigh but he didn't bother to check his phone.

Reese glared at Rikki's back and watched him tediously until he was no longer visible. Her intensified breathing returned to normal and her hands released their tense position. Spinning around on the balls of her feet she began to walk home. Within two minutes she stood in front of her door. Looking over her shoulder she could see the corner of Rikki's home and she found a globe of discomfort rising in the pit of her stomach. Drawing in a tired breath she pushed open the door and stepped into the obnoxiously clean hallway. Up the stairs her footsteps echoed behind her. She plopped herself down on her bed and waited for the arrival of her stepbrother.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Dani didn't really like long car rides, she was a girl who like to be up on her feet moving! sitting down in one place was never her thing, so she got a tad bored within' waiting and her face started to show it.- hey Grey, why don't you want to go? to that place? your using me as an excuse because you do not wish to go, so i'm just wondering..what's so bad about it, and why don't you just, not go? -Dani asked, trying to pass the time, but also because she was quite curious on the topic.- i mean, if i didn't want to go somewhere, i probably wouldn't...-she said after a little pause of no one talking. she then waited for Grey to answer- 

Rikki opened his front door and stepped inside, his little feline buddy, Camilla, came up to his feet- Camilla! what a joy it is to see you. -Rikki picked up his cat and carried her in his arms, he walked to his kitchen and put some cat food in her bowl and let her back down- here, you must be famished! -after the cat started to eat, Rikki made his way to the living room- i will have to learn more on that girl, oh but how will i? guess i will just have to learn on my own, ah but the poor girl doesn't like the mere sight of me -Rikki sat back- i am just going to have to change that, now i know she lives close by, so i can visit her easily, now i just need to get on her good side, should be easy enough, Rikki knows how to charm a lady. -Rikki smirked and went deeper in the thought-

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Grey looked over his shoulder and stifled his typical shrug. "It's complicated" He said, contemplating to leave it at that but then realizing he should really explain. "Well it's not that I dislike this place it's just not a place I want to go to at the moment." He drew in a breath before continuing, "And I suppose that since I've made commitment to be there I have to remain true to  my word." His fingers tapped simultaneously on the steering wheel. "But I might not wind up going tonight. It wouldn't really bother anyone" He smirked, pulling into the hospital parking lot. Grey hopped out of the car and went around to open up the door for Dani. For a moment he inspected her arm and he wasn't so sure they needed to actually go to the hospital. Apart from some slight bruising her arm looked normal.

Was it curiosity or impatience that got Reese into this mess, Reese wondered as she sat at her computer typing in Rikki's name and scribbling down notes.. So far all she had found out was he goes to her school and he lives near her, which she already knew. Reese wanted to scold herself for this act but instead she found herself digging deeper and deeper. She dragged a social networkonto the page and she searched his name once more. Before the page had fully loaded the internet crashed and the search was canceled out. For the first time in thirty minutes Reese noticed the rain drizzling down her window. A voice seeped in from under the door and Reese swiveled around in her chair to listen to it. "Reese would you mind terribly taking out the trash and getting the mail" her stepmother, Cheryl's honey like words set Reese on edge but she decided to be cooperative for once and she replied with a simple "sure." Outside the rain was coming down harder than she expected. Reese found herself struggling greatly to lift the overflowing trash bag into the blue bin.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(oh wow! look at Reese being the little stalker! xD searching Rikki on the internet!!) 
-Dani didn't quite understand what Grey meant, but she tried understanding the best she could, she stepped out of the truck once Grey opened the door- thanks Grey..-after getting out, she closed the door behind her, she was still curious and asked a little more questions- ok, but exactly, where are you suppose to be going? is it something important? like maybe a band rehearsal? -Dani asked, while pulling the sleeves of her hoodie down to her fingertips- because it seems like that person, really wants you there, so it has to be important..right? -she looked up at him with her pulchritudinous big purple eyes, her eyes usually got people's attention along with her hair, but her eye's..if she looked at you the right way. she could get you to tell her anything, it really came in handy when she wanted and needed to know something.

Rikki was a mysterious person, and everyone knew he was, to really find about him, you would have to get the time to actually know him, and if you didn't like him, well then your out of luck on trying to find out anything, not even his friends knew everything, the only way a person could find out alot about Rikki, without getting to know him alot, was to go to his best friend, Dani, Dani knows just about everything about him, but she's not dumb, and wouldn't spill it just for anybody, especially if they could use that against him, but Dani is easy to get along with and loves everyone, but is much like Rikki, so if you didn't like Rikki's personality, you might not like Dani's, and then your really out of luck
--
Rikki saw that it was raining, he picked up his cat and waited by the window, he watched the rain come down from the clouds, Rikki liked rain a little, although it was a bit gloomy for his kind of taste, so he normally doesn't watch for long, just enough to watch the water droplets race down his window, after about 10 minutes of waiting, he closed his windows and played with his cat-

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Grey chuckled slightly and dipped his hands into his pockets. "You sure do ask a lot of questions" He grinned lopsidedly with a nod. "How did you know? I am in a band, we're not very good though. I can't really imagine us playing anywhere apart from my friend Aaron's basement and my mom's christmas parties." He shrugged again and ran his hands through his wet hair, only now noticing the rain. "And I suppose it is important but things have been blowing up lately."

Grunting Reese dragged the bag into the bin. She heard a snap somewhere and looking down at her ankle she noticed her mother's anklet had broken. A few yards away it drifted in the wind. Dropping the second trash bag, she chased after it. She ran after it for it a minute or so until it rested firmly in her hands. She started to walk back home when she noticed Rikki's house. Distracted from where her feet landed she tripped and scraped her knees.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
haha, yeah, i'm a very curious girl, and tend to speak my mind.-Dani was a little surprised and how she was right- lucky guess i suppose. -Dani smiled- i don't believe i know who this Aaron is, but i think it's so cool how your in a band though!!  and i'm glad your guys are starting to "blow up". i kind of always wanted to be in a band myself, i'm not the best but i can play the guitar  and base (bass) well, my friend Rikki had shown me, i'm a fast learner, so i caught on quickly. if i don't do that, i really do enjoy singing! my friends always say i have a beautiful voice, would you like to hear it?  -after Dani asked the question, she to noticed the rain- oh, well lets get out of this rain first! -she covered her head with her hoodie and ran to the hospital's covering and went inside, then waited for Grey to come with her inside-

Rikki heard something outside, it sounded like someone had fell, he got up and got an umbrella and went outside and looked around to see who had just fell, over in the distance he saw Reese- ah, what a clumsy girl she is, reminds me a little of Dani. -Rikki walked over to Reese- need a hand? an umbrella perhaps? your getting quite wet. you wouldn't want to catch a cold or anything, -Rikki looked over and saw a woman, she looked familiar, then Rikki had noticed he had seen her before, she was Cheryl's, her and his mother knew each other from way back, so whenever there wasn't anyone in the house with her, Rikki would go over there and chat with the nice woman, maybe even have some tea, Rikki waved at her and focused back on Reese and gave his hand out- come on. you seem hurt. 

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Grey followed her in and shook the water from his hair onto the carpet, the action resembling a dog's. "Well not blow up in a good way. More like people are starting to fight and everyone is kind of becoming very competitive." He grinned at Dani and pocketed his hands again. "Let's hear it" He was surprised she had offered to sing for him, seeing as how she had seemed a little she a few minutes ago. "I sing a bit myself actually. Though I'm not too good at it. I actually play the keyboard and drums."

Reese looked up at Rikki with a glare. "I'm fine" She spat, rejecting his hand and pushing herself to her feet. She felt the intense heat of someone's stare and she turned her head to look at her stepmother. She looked back at Rikki and noted his wave. "Do you know her?" She asked wiping some blood from her hands. Reese stared up into the rain and shook her head at Rikki, "I don't want an umbrella, I'll be just fine."

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
oh, my bad! i thought you meant the good way, it's usually good when someone says that. -Grey had gotten her a little wet when he shook his head, but she just wiped the little water droplets off- ok, he goes nothing.-Dani cleared her throat, she did have slight stage fright, but didn't mind singing in a low crowd, being in a band would stretch her comfort zone, but that is just what she wanted, she needed to get over the fear by facing it. After a couple of minutes Dani started to sing the song: Fine A Way by Safetysuit. (if you haven't heard it i suggest you do since she's singing it) it was a song she really liked, so she put a lot of emotion in it, but not to much, just enough to the point, it's like Dani was singing the song for and to Grey, even though she wasn't. When she was done singing the people around started to clap some had some slight tears- oh why thank you! -Dani smiled and bowed at them, then turned back to Grey- so how was it?

Rikki ignored her rejection to his umbrella, and put her under it so no more rain would get on her- Yes, in fact i do, if you must know. my mom was great friends with her, so she introduced me to her at around 5. she's real nice, sometimes we even have some afternoon tea, it's rather delightful. -Rikki then started to walk up Reese's drive way, and made her walk with him, until they got to his door, after that he opened the door for her and let her step inside- Hello Cheryl's! ever so nice to see you again! -he gave her a warm smile then he closed their front door and walk back to his house, when in his house he let down his umbrella and went back to his cat

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Spanish!

We the Kidz

last boy to post wins

Favorite Collage basketball team :)

Women's NCAA

We the Kidz

latest videos