Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Something More? (Kitty and Rue's prp)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Grey listened to Dani with a smile. She really was good and he also liked the song a lot. He tapped his thigh along with the beat. People started crowding around them, or her rather and Grey couldn't help but laugh at how cliche it all was. He had never been shy himself but he still wouldn't be as comfortable as Dani was singing in the middle of the hospital.  Though Dani did seem like she was straying from her comfort zone slightly. By the end of the song he held his hands in the pockets of his jeans. He waited a few seconds before applauding at the end of her song. "It was really good" Grey grinned, wondering why she wanted his opinion after everyone around them had practically clapped for a minute. He didn't mention that though because he knew it probably wouldn't sit well with Dani's satisfaction with herself. Someone came up behind Grey and cleared their throat before speaking. "Sir can I help you with something?"Grey turned around to see a man in his early thirties wearing a doctor's jacket. Grey suddenly remembered his reason for coming to the hospital. "Well I uh bumped into her with my car on accident, and I guess I hit her arm." He looked over his his shoulder at Dani and then back at the doctor who didn't seem completely comfortable with Grey hitting Dani with his car. "Her arm doesn't look too bad" Grey shrugged "Just some bruises. We just wanted to make sure." The doctor nodded towards  Dani "Wise decision."

Reese watched Rikki leave from behind the curtains without truly realizing what she was doing.  After he disappeared she began to scold herself for being a stalker. She didn't even consider that she may like him, the thought would be to awful to bare, she just assumed she wanted to know more about him to know how to better avoid him. "He's a nice boy" Cheryl said directly behind her with a hand on Reese's shoulder. Reese shrugged off both Cheryl's hand and her comment before going back up stairs. The last search she had done for Rikki had finally loaded and she resisted reading over it before closing the page and sitting down on her bed. Impatience drove Reese to take out her phone and dial Greyson's number. She let it ring a few times before she started to pace.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
thanks Grey, i'm glad you liked my singing. -Dani rubbed her throat a little, that singing made it hurt slightly, but not to much.- maybe you could sing for me one day! -Dani gave a smile- you know, when we're done with this, if it's not to much trouble, i'll love to go with you to that little band rehearsal and see how good you guys are! maybe i'll even join! -Dani giggled- but i doubt they'll allow a girl into their band, so i guess i'm good for now. -Dani saw the doctor come in and waved with her good arm- Hello Sir! -she walked up to him- we are here for my arm! -Dani slowly lifted her bruised arm and showed it to the doctor- may we go with you and get it checked out? me and Grey here wants to make sure it's alright. -she patted Grey's right arm as if they were good friends- 

in his house Rikki went upstairs in his bedroom and lay across his bed- when will that girl realize, i don't give up easily? its slightly sad really...-Rikki sat up- hmm..maybe when i go back over for tea with Cheryl i'll ask her a little about Reese! that would be excellent, although i don't want to seem like i want to know everything about her that'll be weird, besides, i rather find out the bigger things about her, within' time, not from Cheryl. -Rikki made a slight smirk- that. would be cheating, and Rikki doesn't cheat at anything like this...-Rikki looked at his clock- hmm...-it was 3:47 in the afternoon, he needed to watch Reese and see when she left so he would have a chance to go and talk to Cheryl, he couldn't if Reese was still in the house, with that thought Rikki went downstairs and stared out his window for a while, waiting for the right moment-

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
The doctor nodded "So I've been told." He beckoned for them to follow him down a hall. Grey stepped behind him and smiled over at Dani. The doctor made him slightly nervous and he didn't really want to talk about things other than her arm, but it would be rude to not answer her question. "Sure you can come. It'll take a couple hours though. Maybe after that you could come to my place for dinner? My mom is just dying to feed more than three mouths." He felt his pocket ring, but assuming it was just one of his bandmates again he pressed the end button.

After the rings turned into a robotic voice Reese hung up and looked around the room. She checked her watch with a sigh, knowing it was still to early for her shift at the little movie theater that showed only old black and white films. Deciding that she would just drive around until 4:30 came around she hopped down the staircase and into the garage where her motorcycle sat. She opened the garage door and rode out and onto the road.
(Sorry for short posts I'm about to leave.)

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(it's alright i understand csmile
-Dani smiled- yay, thanks Grey! i don't mind if it's a couple of hours, i can wait for a couple of hours, it's a Saturday and i have nothing else to really do. -Dani laughed a little.- hm..dinner? -Dani thought about what he just said, at first it was like  he was asking her out or something, which made her nervous, but she soon realized that it was just a friendly gesture- sure! i'd love to come to your house for dinner! it will be wonderful! i just know it! -Dani gave a tiny smile before noticing the doctor was moving forward- oh, better hurry and catch up! -Dani said while starting to walk up to the doctor, before getting to far Dani heard Grey's phone ring- he should really see who it is, it could be important...-Dani said under her breath so Grey wouldn't hear her

Rikki saw Reese leaving her house, and decided to leave his own- time to get to work. -he walked over to Reese's house and knocked on her door, he waited for Cheryl to answer the door to let him in so he could talk-  Ms. Cheryl! it's me, Rikki, i would like to have another chat with you over tea if you wouldn't mind dear.-Rikki decided to bring his cat with him, so he had her in his hands, he was sure Cheryl wouldn't mind him bringing her, it was just a harmless cat, that didn't like being alone for to long,

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Grey smiled over at her. For a moment he thought he had heard her say something and he was about to say what when the doctor led them into a room where he would proceed with x-rays. The doctor wore his typical neutral face and Grey couldn't help but wonder what he was actually thinking. He began to wonder how all these people bottled up their emotions for hours and managed to remain utterly neutral. Neutral had never been a thing Grey much liked. It was merely another word for disguise or deception. Grey had always believed that there really wasn't such a thing as neutral. The ability to be truthfully and completely clear of extravagant emotions was rare to impossible. It definitely wasn't an ability Grey possessed, for most of his life Grey had been titled as an open book and he had never much minded until drama and such came into the picture, that's when Grey started to think it wasn't exactly an advantage he had on the rest of the world so he started making an effort to keep some words some unspoken and  emotions kept to himself. Grey realized he was over thinking this simple expression and he forced himself to come back down to earth. After his eyes cleared of the distracting cloud of thought the doctor began to speak. "Sit here" He said in his neutral voice, gesturing with a neutral motion, and smiling a neutral smile that was supposed to reassure people but instead set the hairs on the back of Greyson's neck on edge. 

(I'm gonna exchange Reese for Cheryl for a bit.)

Cheryl grinned down at her potted petunias that sat in the kitchen window, catching the light in an especially beautiful way and reflected onto her tanned and nearly perfect skin. She picked up a green watering can and let some of the water rain down onto her prized flowers. Cheryl closed her eyes and breathed in the scent of a spring afternoon, imagining the water spilling into the roots and sending a satisfied feeling to the lovely pink petals. Her meditational daydream was interrupted by a knock at the door and Cheryl's bright blue eyes snapped open. She set the can on the counter with a soft clink and walked over to the door, preparing a smile for her guest. Once Cheryl saw Rikki her slight anger about the interruption of her indoor gardening evaporated. She smiled wider and beckoned for Rikki to come in. "Of course! Come inside" People would sometimes compare her voice to honey and she was frequently asked to talk to people just so they could hear it again. "Tea?" She asked, already moving to the kitchen for she already knew the answer.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Dani noticed that Grey was thinking hard on something, she wondered what it was, but she didn't worry about it at the time, right now she had to get her x-rays down to make sure she was alright, she never had an x-ray on her arm, so she didn't quite know what to do, she simply walked in the x-ray room and stood their, curious, looking around, after a while she just turned around and went to the doctor again- um, i'm sorry, i've never had an x-ray, exactly...what do i need to do? -i smiled slightly- i guess next time i should just wait for you to come in and tell me what to do...(i couldn't think on this...sorry)

Rikki gave Cheryl  warm smile and walked inside of her house- yes, of course, i would love some tea, Sakura Tea perhaps? that would be swell. -Rikki walked into the kitchen and placed his cat on the floor to roam freely- i hope you don't mind Ms. Cheryl, but i brought Camilla along with me, you know how she gets when she alone in the house for to long, so i didn't want to leave her, promise she won't do any harm. -Rikki then noticed by Cheryl's hands that she had just planted some flowers again- still love flowers i see, -Rikki started off- you should be a flouriest, maybe even open a shop, me and you could even own it! i too love flowers, i got a secret garden myself in my backyard, i'd love to show you it sometime, its stunning.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Grey felt Dani's eyes on him and he was struck by their questioning weight. Knowing that his thoughts were leaking onto his features he cast them away and tried to focus on the matter at hand. He decided to focus on the powerful smell of ####### and how it made him bite his tongue to distract his senses from it's stink. The doctor instructed Dani on how this x-ray was going to work and he sat her down in a long blue chair. Greyson felt an abrupt lurch in his stomach and he tried to swallow the overwhelmed feeling that was swelling inside of his throat. For as long as he could remember Grey had hated the doctor's office, it was on of his least favorite places in the universe and this one was particularly awful. 
(Would you like to skip through this whole x-ray ordeal?)

Cheryl smiled over her shoulder at Rikki to suggest she had Sakura tea. her eyes followed his to the petunias and she laughed slightly at his comment. "Oh that is merely a hobby. It wouldn't be something I would be able to make a living out of. But if you would like to make that shop a reality someday I thing that would be lovely." She said this as she rinsed the soil from her hands and dried them on a towel by the sink. She poured Rikki a cup of tea and handed it to him before preparing her own. She sat down on the couch and crossed her legs like an overgrown child, inhaling the steam that wafted from the cup she held in her hands before taking a sip. The warmth from the cup bled into her flesh and revived the chill the rain had provided her with. "What did you wish to talk about?" She asked taking another sip of her tea.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
BUMPERS

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(( yes please ._. i don't really think i ever had an x-ray on my arm))
-Dani went back into the x-ray room, she did what the doctor had asked her to, it seemed like 5 hours since the x-ray was finished, even though it was only 30 minutes, after the x-ray i hopped up from the blue chair and ran outside the x-ray room, i turned and saw Grey- Grey! i'm back! the x-ray is done! -i went over to him and sat down in a chair next to his- now all we got to do is wait and see what the doctor to come back with the results....-Dani waited for the doctor, as she waited she grew tired and yawned, she then leaned over and laid her head on Grey's shoulder and closed her eyes-

Rikki took the Sakura Tea- thank you Ms. Cheryl. -he took a sip of his tea before speaking- ah, i actually came her to talk about that Reese girl, she's mysterious, different, i like that, and i try my best to be as nice as i can to her, but she doesn't seem to like me though, so i was wondering if you knew why? - he took another small sip tea- or if you just had some basic information on her, that you wouldn't mind telling me,i do want her to like me, but i want to win her over myself, so nothing to revealing. - he crossed his feet together under the table and turned his head to Cheryl, waiting for what she would say

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Grey smiled down at Dani and crossed his arms. He wasn't particularly nervous that the x-ray wouldn't show what he wanted to, seeing as how it seemed to be a very minor injury. He pulled out his phone to check who had called him earlier, shrugging at Reese's name he tucked his phone back into his pocket and closed his own eyes.

Cheryl laughed a little at Rikki's questions and placed her tea cup on the coffee table. "Well Rikki I don't know much about Reese either. She has never been very straight forward with her feelings so it's hard to read her. But I do know that Reese has a lot of trust issues and she is constantly protecting herself" Cheryl paused for a moment to lick her lips, "While her trust issues are stubborn they aren't irrational. See her mother left her and her father a few years back and that was kind of where these issues originated. I do not think she doesn't like you personally, but if you come on too strong with her she tends to push people away."

(I apologize for short post. I have to go. Be back in a bout three hours or so.)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

We the Kidz

latest videos