Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Hana-chii and Yogi's PRP

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
so your saying i can't  see any of your friends?! - i pouted a little and flopped my cat ears down- awe, but that really sucks Yogi! i really wanted t to meet your friends! they seemed so awesome! -i sighed and waged my tail up and down- but if you don't want me meeting them so bad because you don't want me to get hurt fine!, but if i happen to bump into that person, it isn't my fault! but don't worry! i won't tell him i'm a non-human! then he won't do experiments! so i'll  be safe! -i patted his back as he hugged me- come on Yogi, people are staring and laughing..-i pulled him off of me and brushed myself off, i hid my ears and tail- come on, lets go get some ice cream, i'm getting hungry and it's hot. -i started to walk down the sidewalk, swinging my Nyanperona doll back and fourth-

Hana-chii and Yogi's PRP

Posted By:
MyTourniquet
MyTourniquet
StarStarStarStar
Yogi smiled brightly and nodded. "Yeeeees!!" He said happily as he skipped along with Chloe. He swung Nyanperona around. "I hear that Circus is going to do something big tonight! I can't wait!" He said excitedly and started to squeal a little bit. He spins around until he came across an ice cream parlor. "Ice cream! I want a Funnel Cake Sundae! And I have enough money to buy you something Chloe!" He said as he grabbed her hand and walked her over to the clerk. "What kind of ice cream would you like?" He asked her.

The Tyrant Falls in Love

Hana-chii and Yogi's PRP

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Yogi seemed extremely happy about the ice cream, he must have really liked it!- umm, nothing much! just a strawberry sundae with melted marshmallows over it and maybe some whip cream! -i smiled- that's one of my faves! it tastes delicious! if you haven't tried it, i will be happy to share with you! if you share your funnel cake sundae! i am a fan of funnel cake i must say! -i laughed a little, after telling him what i wanted i focused on back what he said- you did? did you happen to hear what they might be doing? or is it like a circus surprise!? because i just LOVE.LOVE.LOVE surprises!! -i smiled and started clapping-

Hana-chii and Yogi's PRP

Posted By:
MyTourniquet
MyTourniquet
StarStarStarStar
"I heard it was going to be huge! They haven't release any of the details, so it must be a surprise!" He said with excitement. He then remember, his occupation must be kept a secret. "But sadly, I won't be able to join, unless I can get out of work early." He said sadly. "N-not to interrupt, but what would you like to have?" Yogi turned back to the clerk and his face turned blue. "J-J-Jiki-kun?!" He yelled in surprise. The store clerk frowned. "I have no idea who that is, now please tell me what you want or leave!" He demanded. Yogi laughs nervously. "I-I guess I'll have a Funnel Cake Sundae. That'll be chocolate and vanilla ice cream with almonds and fudge please." Yogi said. The clerk turned to Chloe and smiled politely. "What would you like, my princess?" He asked, taking her hand and giving her a soft kiss on her finger.

The Tyrant Falls in Love

Hana-chii and Yogi's PRP

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(i haven't finished Karneval, so i haven't met Jiki)
-i clapped- yay!! i wonder what will happen!! i can only imagine! tonight is going to be awesome!  i spun around in circles making my skirt twirl around with me, i soon got dizzy and stopped- Jiki-kun....? - i turned to Yogi and tugged on his shirt a little- who is Jiki-Kun? -before Yogi could answer Jiki took my hand and kissed my finger, i blushed slightly and quickly pulled my hand back-  a simple strawberry sundae with a melted marshmallows on top -i said while hiding my hands behind my back- that's all thank you...-i turned around and pulled my hoodie over my head and walked over to sit at a table, and waited for Yogi to come back with the ice cream 

Hana-chii and Yogi's PRP

Posted By:
MyTourniquet
MyTourniquet
StarStarStarStar
((What episode are you on?))

Yogi whispered to Jiki as he was preparing their ice cream. Jiki muttered to Yogi in response while preparing their treats. After a while, Yogi paid for the treats and walked over with Chloe's strawberry sundae and his funnel cake sundae. "Wow... he is so mean... He made me spend every dollar I had in my wallet." Yogi said as he turns back to Jiki with a satisfied grin. Yogi sighed and handed Chloe's strawberry sundae and placed his funnel cake sundae down. "I'll get the spoon and napkins!" Yogi said, running over to the stand, grabbing two spoons and a lot of napkins. After doing so, Jiki closed down the stand. Yogi walked back with a huge smile on his face. "Let's eat!" He said happily, handing the spoon to Chloe.

The Tyrant Falls in Love

Hana-chii and Yogi's PRP

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
((um..why do you ask..? because i kind of...forgot! ;-Wink)

Ah thank you Yogi! -i took the spoon from Yogi and began to eat, as i was eating, i saw 
 a small young boy with large, reddish eyes and pale features. he had short, white hair, somewhat resembling an albino, the boy had two tips from his hair that was sticking out above his ears, they were a lavender color, he was wondering around with a a boy with short messy black hair and blue-green eyes, he had goggles on his head and a gun in his hand, to me they were suspicious for some reason, so i kept staring at them for a while- hmmm....-i totally forgot that i wanted to ask about  this Jiki-kun as i was staring, but the thought would come back to my head later on, as i was looking one of the guys stared back and smiled at me, i thought it was strange- Yogi....there are two guys outside, and one of then are staring at us...and smiling!..do they some how know us...? 

Hana-chii and Yogi's PRP

Posted By:
MyTourniquet
MyTourniquet
StarStarStarStar
((Because there are several events in the anime that you might not be aware of that I was planning to include in the RP. Seeing that you have not finish the series, I'll refrain from doing so.))

"Ah! Gareki-kun, ###-chan!" He stood up and ran to both of them, hugging them both at once. "I miss you both so much! Want some ice cream? You can have mine! Jiki-kun closed it down." He said as he pulled them to where he and Chloe sat at. "This is my new friend, Chloe. Isn't she adorable? She kinds of remind me of you, ###!# He commented and patted Nai's head gently.

The Tyrant Falls in Love

Hana-chii and Yogi's PRP

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
((WHAT?! YOU SUCK! DX I mean...I love you! a lot! c: your awesome. BUT YOU SUCK FOR NOT DOING THEM! DX LIKE COME ON MAN! -flips table- T ^ T.....-weep weep- -sniffle sniffe-)

-I instantly stopped eating- uh, hello...###..-I said awkwardly with a slight wave and smile, if the one with the white hair was Nai then the one with black hair must have been Gareki, I looked over at him and waved- Hello Gareki! -I said, I then turned back to Yogi- Yogi are these some of your friends? because I thought you said I couldn't meet your friends because you wanted to protect me! -I paused for a minute- but these two look harmless and non-violent...-I looked at Gareki and saw his gun again- well...at least Nai does! -I took another bite out of my strawberry sundae, waiting for an answer from Yogi-....well....? - I raised a brow-

Hana-chii and Yogi's PRP

Posted By:
MyTourniquet
MyTourniquet
StarStarStarStar
((?))

Yogi gasps and laughs nervously. "Ah, w-well... they do wander outside like every ordinary people... So it can't be helped..." He answered nervously. "Well, the scary one name's is Gareki. He's really kind though. And this cute little one name is Nai! I'm not allowed to reveal anything else. So please forgive me!" Yogi yelled. "Why not have ice cream-" Yogi stopped to remember that the ice cream stand had been closed. "Ah... w-well... Never mind! Maybe we all can play some arcade games after we finish our sundae!" He declared. He sat down in his seat. "Anyone wants to try?" Yogi asked them.

The Tyrant Falls in Love

1 2 4 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

Do you prefer uniforms or free-dress when ...

Do you think Jay-Z and Beyonce should spli...

Do you think Jay-Z and Beyonce should spli...

latest videos