Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Forbidden Truths? Private

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Done!

Posted By:
ZiahTheCupcakeNinja
ZiahTheCupcakeNinja
StarStarStarStarStar
Yush!

Name: Dimitri "Dimka" Sokolov

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Would you like me to make a character forum thingy?

Posted By:
ZiahTheCupcakeNinja
ZiahTheCupcakeNinja
StarStarStarStarStar
That would be fantastic! xD

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:

Looks:

Personality:

Bio:

Other:

Posted By:
ZiahTheCupcakeNinja
ZiahTheCupcakeNinja
StarStarStarStarStar

"ZiahTheCupcakeNinja" wrote:

Yush!

Name: Dimitri "Dimka" Sokolov

Looks:

Personality: He is violent, rude, and has been referred to as insane. He's a Hedonist, meaning he likes pursuing lifes pleasure to their full extent and will often be seen either high or intoxicated. Rogue also isn't good at expressing his inner depression and will often resort to violence against himself or others. Hes a masochist with a sadists behavior(xD).He has a soft spot and can be majorly immature at times. He's also bipolar.

Bio: Coming soon

Other: Has feelings for his brother. Likes turtles and pandas and everything cute. Enjoys sweets.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Artemis Sokolov

Looks: I`ll get

Personality: Artemis is the type to watch over his elder brother and tries to calm him down whenever he gets to upset or something like that, He was always the type to well be very quiet and would smile sometimes if he cared too. He is sometimes on the roof of there house looking at the moon, since he had always loved the night. Artemis is the type who gets lonely or sad without telling anyone and suffers under his own skin to not make anyone else sad, but he is very empathic meaning he senses emotion with the dead and living or in places.

Bio: I` thinking...

Other: He does not know what feels he has for his older brother but won`t admit them, He enjoys playing the piano

Posted By:
ZiahTheCupcakeNinja
ZiahTheCupcakeNinja
StarStarStarStarStar
Yipee! Lets start! This plot is so good its manga worthy! Lolz)

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(I`ll start and My profile picture is my persons looks)

Artemis was in his room, it was a bit old but was very clean. It was Saturday morning also, Artemis was already up and dressed and was just about to go down stairs since he smelled mom making pancakes again but also was happy that there dad was not up yet. He had a night job and would sleep all day or unless when both him and his brother came home..it was terrible then.. He took his time in his room since he was working on some drawings.

Posted By:
ZiahTheCupcakeNinja
ZiahTheCupcakeNinja
StarStarStarStarStar
Dimitri groaned, awakened by the smell of food. He rolled out of bed and scratched his head and stretched. He wandered over to his window and pulled back the curtains, squinting as the sun blinded him. He stumbled back and slipped on some of the various clothes laying around his room. He fell to the ground making a large thud. His left arm had taken the most damage, but he merely clenched his teeth where other people would've cried out in pain. His door was open, so the sound had travelled to the room next door which just so happened to be their parents' bedroom.
"S***,"He muttered as he heard the tell-tale sounds of his father waking up.
"WHAT THE HELL!!"A earth shaking roar came from the next room. A tall man in his fortys barrelled into Dimitris room, resembling him in so many ways it was frieghtening. At the moment the two wore the same ice cold glare of hatred.
"Do you know how hard it is to sleep when your idiotic self is making so much #### noise!?"He yelled. The man was the same lean and skinny build as Dimitri except his body was cover in tattoos where Dimitris was covered in scars.
Dimitri scowled and managed to get off the floor without moving his arm too much. "Gee, sorry. It must be tough going out drinking till five in the morning while I make all the money."Dimitri spat. Their father was lying to his mother and brother about going to work. In actuality it was Dimitri working while his father drank.
"What did you say, boy?!"His father growled. Dimitri opened his mouthed to repeat himself but was cut off by a hand grasping his throat. "I'll tell you one last time, you're a thousand years too early to use those words. I built this family. Don't forget that. You're just helping out till I get back on my feet."He said, a dangerous glint in his eyes. Dimitri stood there, gasping for breath, but still managed to return a hatefilled glare. His father released him and walked away, leaving Dimitri shaking with emotions.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

awnser the question the person above you asks

How much battery has you got right now?

Rate the signature above you!

latest videos