Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

ScarletteFlame_ & 4shishi's PRP!

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
Plot: Two characters have been pen pals for years, never meeting ad always stuck to paper. But, one day out of the blue one of the characters recognize the name of their pen pal being mentioned in a conversation and finds out their pen pal has moved into town. Now it's up to them to find out whether or not their friendship is genuine (especially if one of the characters has been keeping a big secret: a secret crush, hiding something that could cause a plot twist, etc.) 

Form:

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Short Description:

Other:

I belong with , you belong with me , you're my sweet heart . ❤

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
Name: Madelyn Bridget Smith 

Appearance:

Personality: Very open minded, bubbly, friendly, spontaneous, flirtatious, compassionate, honest, high self esteem, is able to sustain long-lasting and healthy relationships with others, eager to help and learn,  gentle, and courageous.

Short Description: Madelyn (or as she prefers; Maddie), was originally born in Ireland, before she was forced to move to America at the age of 5, because of her parents career. She continued living life and attending school in California until her parents received the recent job opening across the country in Michigan. Once again, being forced to move she is leaving behind all of her friends, hobbies such as surfing, volleyball, and other beach activities, memories made in her old town, and her modeling agency. But, she will be bringing along all of her pass time activities like singing, playing the piano and guitar, modeling, her passion for all forms of art, writing, and photography. 

Other: Anything coffee flavored makes her happy and excited; especially ice cream. She's a very busy person, but if you mean a lot to her, she'll always make room for you in her schedule; no matter what. She still has a slight Irish accent, but it's mostly faded. It's only noticeable in some words and phrases. 

((If its not okay with you for the story to be held in Michigan, I can change it to wherever you prefer))

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Greyson 'Grey' Zane Johnson

Appearence:

Personality:
Greyson is very compassionate and gentle to ones he loves. He's the kind of guy who doesn't min dbeing embarassed too much. He'll make a scene to do something he's confident in. He struggles to get good grades. He's not a bad student, but he has a hard time remembering things due to mild short-term memory loss.

Description:
Greyson had always lived in the same old neighborhood, the same old house, and went to the same old school. Nothing new usually happens to his small town. But since his teacher assigned him a pen pal from across the US, his life has seemed just the slightest bit more interesting. His best friend had recently dropped out of school and moved away to be with some guy who had already graduated. All he really has is his other friend, Alex, and his dog Max. He loves to play his trumpet, which he gave a name, Zoey, when he'd first got it in 6th grade. Every once in a while he and his dad go hunting, or fishing. He's an artist. He loves to draw, paint, sculpt, you name it.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
((Nope, Michigan is perfect. smile ))

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
((Sweet smile Would you like to start, or should I?))

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Do you mind starting? smile ))

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
((No its fine))

I awoke to my usual alarm; Safe and Sound by Capital Cities. Reaching over to my bed side stand, I grabbed my phone and hit snooze. I purposely set my alarm early so I had ten minutes to wake up. I yawned as I stretched out my arms, then turned over, looking at the scattered clothes that lay on my floor in the dark. Truth was, I was nervous. When I was little, I didn't worry about making friends or fitting in; I was to young to understand society. But now that I'm older, I have all of the fears that I won't fit in, or I won't make friends, I'll get lost in my new school, I'll get picked on; all of the thoughts of a new student. The alarm interrupted my daze, which I wasn't complaining about. It was best not to think negative, and anything that distracted me was good. I rubbed my eyes and sat up in my bed, yawning once more. Swinging my legs over the side of the bed, I reached over and turned on the lamp on my bed side stand. It brought little light, but enough for me to make it across the room to flick on the light switch without tripping on anything. I got up and did so, then made my way to the bathroom that was connected to my room, stepping over any miscellaneous objects lying around. Turning on the shower, I undressed and stepped in, shivering to the cold water as it still hadn't warmed up. After washing up, I got out and wrapped my hair in a towel, and dried myself off with another. I put on my under-dressings and walked back into my room, making my way to my wardrobe that w filled with new, more appropriate clothes for the weather. It was a lot different here then in California. I shuffled threw my clothes, listening to my parent's conversation about their new job. I smiled, being excited for them, but soon after sighed. I missed my old home. Shaking the thoughts out of my head, I smiled and pulled out a blue, floral printed tank top, along side of a cream colored, button down cardigan sweater. Placing them on my bed, I unwrapped my hair and, putting the towel back on the hook on the the door in my bathroom. I already knew what jeans I'd be wearing, I'd picked them out last night. They went with every top, so it was perfect. I got them out from my dresser and put them on, doing a little dance to get them to fit right. I giggled silently to myself, knowing I was being silly. I walked over to my bed and picked up the shirt, putting it on, and placing the sweater over it. I didn't button it up because I didn't want to seem uptight. I walked back into the bathroom, throwing on makeup. Makeup was a natural gift of mine, so it didn't take long. A simple everyday look; a darker tan, winged eyeliner, mascara, a bit of blush, and lip shimmer to top it off. My mother always said I didn't need make up because I was naturally beautiful, but it felt necessary. Picking up my pair of flats, i slipped them on, glancing over at the clock.
"Oh geez!"
I grabbed my back, throwing it over my shoulder and ran out of my room, noticing I was going to miss the bus. 

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Dang!! xD Long post!! ))

I groaned as my mum turned on my bedroom light, trying to get me up. I'd stayed up late last night, trying to fix the old plumbing in the house. An old pipe had busted up to the kitchen, and has flooded our kitchen. I rolled over, falling off the side of the bed, pulling the sheets with me. I let out a grumble, stretching out. My mom, little sister and I lived alone in a small house. We didn't have alot of money becasue my mum's job didn't pay much, but we made the best of it. I stood up, looking across my room at a mirror. I looked horrible. And I reeked! I ran down the hall and turned on the shower, yelping a bit as the cold water hit my skin. After I'd taken a quick shower, I'dstepped out of the shower, trying to hurry and dry, the floor cold on my feet. I slipped on black jeans and a green colored shirt, slipping a cream colored hoodie over my head. I dried out my hair, then slipped a camo beanie onto my head. I pulled on a pir of socks and a pair of camo converse. I packed my artist book and a brand new pack of artist pencils my mum had gotten me. I grabbed an apple as I slung my backpack over my shoulder. I kissed my mum's cheek softly before I left, walking out the door and taking a bite out of the apple. I started down the street, as I had every morning to get to school. With my luck, I would be late to school today, but I didn't mind. I was in a happy mood. A pretty good mood....

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
((Haha, yeah sorry ^_^))

"Im off to school, have a good day at work!"
I was running out the door as my mom called me.
"Darling, I packed something for you to eat, take it please?"
She held out a lunch bag to me as she held my baby brother in the other arm.
"Thanks Mum, I love you."
I grabbed the bag, kissing my brothers forehead as I ran back to the door.
In my head, I called her mom, but my Irish accent stuck and I just can't help but call her Mum. I jogged down the driveway, only to see the bus halfway down the street. I groaned, knowing now I'd have to walk. Then the idea came to me; just long board there. I smiled and ran back into the house, running up to my room.
"Forgot something!"
I ran into my room, searching frantically for it. I dug under clothes and looked under my bed. Eventually, I found it under empty moving boxes. I grabbed it, sprinting down the stairs and out the door and jumping onto the board, skating out of the driveway and onto the street pavement. 

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(( It's alright. xD I was just suprised. ))

I stuck a headphone into one ear, holding my iPod in my pocket. Ihummed a bit to myself, looking up at the sky. The clous looked cool in the morning with the sun coming up. Yes, it as still pretty dark, being that it was turning into autumn, but still without a doubt, beautiful. Autumn had to be the most beautiful season, to me. I took my iPod from my pocket and took a picture of the sunrise. I had to paint it later. I shook the thought from my head with a laugh. Me and my artist side. My thoughts cut short when I saw some girl hurry past me on a skate board. I smirked a bit to myself. Not many girls knew how to skateboard 'round here. Heck, barely I did. At least I'd used to.

Cassie ♥~

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Night Shift Chat Mods? O_O

Summer Style

This or That??

What type of pet do you have??

Movie lovers

awnser the question the person above you asks