Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Scarlette's and Rose's Private Roleplay

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
In case you can't read, this is only for Scarlette (ScarletteFlame_) and me, so don't post here if you're not us (and I know you're not me). So humans, nooo touchy.

So anyway, onto the RP! How is name, age, looks, kidnapper or victim, and other for a form?

If the lamplight of connected souls points toward your heart
Can you hear a resonance stronger than words now?

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Drew Wilson
Looks: Shaggy, unkempt dark brown hair, almond-shaped light brown eyes, tall and lanky but muscular. Tan skin, has a scar on one hand. Usually dresses a little below casual, in worn out jeans and T-shirts with a cap over his head.
Other: //

Name: "Mag" Defoe
Age: It's hard to tell, and she's not telling.Somewhere in her teen years.
Looks: Long, black hair with forehead bangs cut straight across, big blue eyes, thin and not very tall. Light skin, has a silver necklace she usually keeps hidden under her shirt. Normally wears dark colors, a simple dress or skirt and scuffed black shoes.
Other: She's blind.

(( These forms really just go to prove my laziness. I promise I rp slightly better than I make forms. -.- ))

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
I like it! 

Forms:

Name: Marcus Greene

Looks:

Kidnapper/Victim: Kidnapper

Other: He doesn't like to open up, and is very quiet. He's not good under pressure and tend to panic in tough situations; perfect personality for a kidnapper, am I right? 

Name: Juliana Shudderman

Looks:

Kidnapper/Victim: Victim

Other: She's very outgoing and doesn't like to be pushed around, but gets frightened easily. She's a very emotional person too.

I belong with , you belong with me , you're my sweet heart . ❤

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Awshumm. :3 Could you start? ))

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
Marcus:

No, this wasn't normal. It wasn't good either.
"Please forgive me."
My breathing picked up, my hands trembling in my pockets. Not from the cold. It was my nerves, rushing all over my body, panicking my mind. I couldn't stop thinking of the worst. 
"Why am I doing this, I can't. I can't do it."
I mumbled under my breath, steam rising into the air as my warm breath reached the cold winter atmosphere. I turned around, pulling my collar up over my neck higher. I covered my face in my jacket, biting the skin off of my lips. 
"No, you have to do it. Go back."
I turned back and began walking toward the development again. My conflicting mind battled with my legs as I paced back and forth on the side walk covered in white flakes that fell from the dead, leafless trees as the wind blew by. 
"Man up Marcus. Just get it over with."
This is what happened in these situations. I had anxiety attacks and talked to myself. It was as if I belonged in a mental institute. Actually, I did. Anyone as sick as me belonged no where else. 
"Okay. The car's just a block away. All I have to do is sneak in, grab her, keep her quiet, and get her back to the car. Then we drive away. Simple as that."
I started to walk faster, entering the entrance to her development. The houses were huge. I wondered what It was like to live like this. Somewhere nice. I wasn't afforded with anything, really. Which is why I had to do this. I just had to kidnap her, then send a letter, get the ransom and I'm home free. I arrived sooner then I thought. I wasn't ready, but I couldn't stand outside waiting to be caught. I began my mission.

Juliana:

It was a cold night. I finished drying my hair so I wouldn't catch a cold and dressed into sweat pants and a thin t-shirt. It was hard adjusting to the cold air after a warm shower.  I had just gotten a pair of socks from the dryer and put them on. A smile spread across my face as the warmth spread all thought me. I made my way back up to my room to get rest, even though it was a Saturday and I had no school the next morning. My parents were still out on their "Date Night", which left me to be home alone. I turned out the hall light and was walking halfway up the stair case when the thought dawned on me; had I locked the front door? I couldn't quiet remember, but my parents would be home soon anyway. I yawned as I walked into my bedroom, rubbing my tired, heavy eyes. I glanced at the clock: 11:30 P.M. I shrugged and turned on the T.V., grabbing the remote and hoping into bed before getting comfortable and turning on a movie. Soon after the first ten minutes, my eyes gave up and closed for the night. I fell asleep soundly. 

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Drew:
She's asleep . This can't be too hard. Just go in, grab her, easy. The front door is even unlocked. All you have to do is take her. Simple. I sighed as I repeated that to myself, although I was anything but sure of what I was saying. I had down countless things before--but never kidnapping. Calm down, I instructed myself. It's just stealing, but with a person. No big deal. I nodded to myself, relieved to find the front door locked and slipping through. Now up to the bedroom... My breath caught as I stood outside the slightly open door. Well, here goes nothing. "Don't move," I warned, clamping a hand over her mouth and dragging her out of the bed, hurrying down the stairs and out the door. I had to be fast or risk getting caught. Let's just hope Marcus hasn't chickened out.
Mag:
The house Amaline's friend has is amazing. It would be an understatement to call it a huge improvement to where we had lived. And the dinner tonight...amazing. I circled the room with a hand on the wall, not believing the amount of space. The room alone was the size of our old kitchen. In one corner of the room is my black suitcase and cane propped against the wall. I could unpack tomorrow... Right now I was tired. I went over to the bed, amazed that it wasn't all lumpy like our old one. Incredible. I sprawled down on it, using my book as a pillow and knowing I'm going to have Braille dot indentions on my face when I get up in the morning. Maybe I can stay awake just long enough to read the next page... But my hand stops as I drift off. Maybe tomorow.

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
Marcus:
So far, it was easy. I found an unlocked window on the bottom floor, and quickly snuck in, trying to be silent as possible. I didn't really know the girl here, all Drew told me was where the place was and to not chicken out or mess up. I made my way around the dark, silent house, peeking around corners and listening for voices. I found my way to a stair case and decided to go up to the second floor, where I found a lighted room. I stuck close to the wall, then peeked in. There was a girl laying there, her head rested on a book. Immediately, guilt rushed over me. 
I can't do it...
But I had to. Her eyes were closed, so I assumed she was sleeping. I silently snuck in and grabbed her, covering her mouth so her screams wouldn't warn anyone. 
"Don't panic, just relax. The more you move, the worse it gets." 
I was talking to myself as well. I noticed the book on the ground that she was laying on. I glanced from the door, to the book, then back to the door. I decided to pick it up and put it in my coat pocket. Quickly and quietly, I rushed out of the house and onto the street.
"Act normal. Pretend I'm walking you home or something, just in case anyone sees."
I whispered in her ear, grabbing her hand and using my other arm to wrap it around her. 
"Scream, and you'll be in trouble."
I walked with a fast pace, our sides directly against each other.
"I'm not gonna hurt you in anyway. Just relax."
I tried comforting her, imaging what she must be going through. I just prayed she wouldn't make a cry for help the whole way to the car. When we made it safely, I sat her in the front and quickly closed the door, rushing over to the drivers side and starting the engine. I took off down the street to meet Drew.
"I'm really, really sorry."
My voice was shaky.

Juliana:
I was awoken abruptly. I jumped, still drowsy but at the same time wide awake. I heard his voice and wanted to scream, but couldn't. I was in to much of shock to even move. My legs were moving forcefully as he walked with me. My sight was still blurry from my fatigue. Or was it tears. Both. My face was flooded in tears, as well as his hand that stayed over my mouth. The fell down my face and onto both of us. I was feeling so many emotions. Fear, nervousness, shock, anxiety. 
Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt me.
I kept thinking those four words over and over again. My instinct told me to kick and scream, but the smarter half of me knew that would only get me into more trouble. He was a lot bigger then me, and could hurt me easily. If I just did as he said, maybe he'd let me go sooner. I started breathing heavily as I started to cry harder. I closed my eyes and just went with the way he was moving me.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Drew:
I mentally applaud myself as we make it to the front door without her kicking or screaming. I know that if I keep holding her mouth shut, though, it will look suspicious. "I'm letting pu go now. Don't do anything stupid," I say lowly, taking my hand off and wiping it against my shirt, but keeping an arm on her to keep her from running away. What was she crying for? It's not as if we were going to kill her or cut off a finger to show off as proof that we had her or anything like that. If we're caught, it's going to be Marcus and me that end up in the slammer--that is, assuming Marcus did his part of the job. Why did I let him take the car, anyway? I grumble quietly. He had better be coming to get us. I look around, not seeing the car yet and pulling her over to the side of the house where people would be less likely to see us. I told Marcus what house it was, so he should know even if he can't see us.

Mag:
My eyes had snapped open as #. oon as someone other than Amaline grabbed me. My tired mind tried to think--it wasn't her friend, this hand was too calloused, maybe her husband? (But she hadn't mentioned anything about her being married...) That processes in less than a second. He's got his hand over my mouth, though, and when he speaks, it sounds like a younger boy... And that's when I know something here is wrong. Oh god oh God oh God.
That repeats in my hand as a sort-of prayer, but I'm not thinking clearly enough to attach too much meaning behind it. All I know is that I want to get away from this guy and to go back home, where it's not freezing outside and no weird guy is yanking me around and bumbling profusely to himself.
This is a kidnapping, it's got to be. Most likely a kidnapping with a ransom, which Amaline certainly can't pay.
Oh, God.
I'm tired, he's fast, and I keep tripping up as he yanks me along to God knows where, but I find that out soon enough. It's a car that reeks of smoke, and he sets me in the front seat, which is a wrong move for him. That's when I finally dare to do something. In less than a second I lunge at him as he starts Tue car and takes off driving, scratching and shrieking, "Let me go!" over and over again. This guy is stupid. He could barely even do this, from what I could tell, so I don't think he'd try to shoot me or anything. I have to take the chance that maybe he is just a bumbling idiot that talks to himself.
But if he's not, I'm in trouble.

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
(( I have written this over twice now. The first time, I was halfway done and my computer died. Then, I tried writing it again and my computer crashed!!! Ugh, so frustrating. Anyway, I'll post once I finally get it finished; AGAIN xc ))

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Frustrating, isn't it? It's okay! ))

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

My top 10 Pokemon

My top 10 Pokemon