Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Scarlette's and Rose's Private Roleplay

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Drew:
Why does she have to keep doing this? She keeps making these stupid cow eyes and giving me some dumb grin every time I just look at her? And I hate to admit it, but even though she looks like a total airhead, it's actually kind of...cute. I shake my head, my face hot. "Aw, geez, I don't even know why I'm doing this." I run a hand through my hair and look away from her, then shove the cup up to her face, not hard though. "Drink more water."

Mag:
"Oh..." I bob my head slightly. "The world isn't a nice place, is it..." It sounds completely stupid, but as we had all seen, it was absolutely true. He had seemed really angry, though--something about the way he sighed, even just clearing his throat and hearing the chair creak as he leaned his weight against it. I slowly inch back away from him, trying to be discreet.

If the lamplight of connected souls points toward your heart
Can you hear a resonance stronger than words now?

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
Juliana:

I didn't fight him when he forced the water on me; there wasn't any point. His cheeks were flushed. It was adorable how he suddenly became flustered. I swallowed the water, wrapping the blanket over my shoulders and tucking it over my chest as I sat up. 
"Doing what?"
I held the cup gently in my lap, admiring him from the short distance. The way he ran his hand threw his hair was... Attractive.. He was like one of the boys from a tv series, being dramatic in a way to make themselves more appealing. I giggled to myself, a gentle smile on my face.

Marcus:

I dropped the subject, standing up from the table with a long sigh.
"Thanks for breakfast.."
I looked away from her, wanting to leave but strangely just couldn't leave her. I picked up my plate and placed it in the sink, leaning against the wall and glaring at the ceiling.

I belong with , you belong with me , you're my sweet heart . ❤

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Drew:
I make an annoyed face at her, then let out a quiet groan. She is absolutely impossible. She'll just keep asking questions that I can't give an answer to. It's just so... annoying! I always know how I feel and it makes me mad that she's messing around with that. I shove the water in her face. "Drink more."

Mag:
"No problem."
I fidget in my seat a little, not knowing how to ask what it is I want to. I finally force it out in a quick breath. "When are you letting me go?" I have a story to explain my disappearance and everything, it's just a matter of getting me out of here.

If the lamplight of connected souls points toward your heart
Can you hear a resonance stronger than words now?

1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

How many languages can you speak?

what people think about digimon

Name one movie better then Frozen

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Type your name with your eyes closed

Describe the profile pic above you