Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kai and Rei's Private Roleplay

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Is this good for a form?
And want to go over the details of the plot?

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah this is fine . I was wondering about how they would meet?

blooming Flower Gif
тσσ σƒтєη ωє υη∂єяєѕтιмαтє тнє ρσωєя σƒ α тσυ¢н, α ѕмιℓє, α кιη∂ ωσя∂, α ℓιѕтєηιηg єαя, αη нσηєѕт ¢σмρℓιмєηт, σя тнє ѕмαℓℓєѕт α¢т σƒ ¢αяιηg, αℓℓ σƒ ωнι¢н нανє тнє ρσтєηтιαℓ тσ тυяη α ℓιƒє αяσυη∂"

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Hmm. Well, since my character is going to be a Funayūrei ( boat spirit ) so maybe near the sea? I'm still trying to work out a bit of a plot .

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Near the sea? Maybe they could live in some made up Islands? And , it's okay if I make my forms right?

blooming Flower Gif
тσσ σƒтєη ωє υη∂єяєѕтιмαтє тнє ρσωєя σƒ α тσυ¢н, α ѕмιℓє, α кιη∂ ωσя∂, α ℓιѕтєηιηg єαя, αη нσηєѕт ¢σмρℓιмєηт, σя тнє ѕмαℓℓєѕт α¢т σƒ ¢αяιηg, αℓℓ σƒ ωнι¢н нανє тнє ρσтєηтιαℓ тσ тυяη α ℓιƒє αяσυη∂"

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah. That's good.
And please do c:

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Cassidy Rowen --- Age: She looks 17 , but her true age is 132 --- Gender:Female --- ################ --- Appearance: Ayana from : "Don --- Personality: Although Cassidy is considered an evil being , she is warm and gentle . She often wishes she didn't have to deal with such a burden , but she knows she cannot live without the souls of men . Because Cassidy does not want to harm anyone , she is very secluded and seen as a shy and timid person . Whenever Cassidy is hunting for souls , she is unsightly . She is vicious and will kill anyome in sight . Very phsycotic and insane . -- Other: N/A

blooming Flower Gif

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
I know this is considered a short bio for you , sorry Frown

blooming Flower Gif

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
( Oh, it's fine! Your species was filtered, but I know, so . Yes. )

Name: Daichi Tanaka.

Species: Funayūrei "boat spirit" ). They are ghosts that have become vengeful spiritat sea.

Appearance: 

Personality: There are few days that Daichi is truly happy. He may put on a smile, as he believes self pity is in itself pitiful, but his mood is usually so low that he would have killed himself, if he wasn't dead already. There are few things he likes, but he doesn't hate many things, either, though he is irritated a bit easy. He can be quite lazy at most times, and doesn't show much emotion.

Other: Having drowned in the sea after the boat he was on sank, he tends to spend most of his time at the beach.

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
(Do you want to start?)

blooming Flower Gif

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
( Could you, please? c: )

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Do You like the "old" Miley or the "new" M...

Last person to say " cookies!" Wins!!!

Do You like the "old" Miley or the "new" M...

happiness

Sherlock and True Detective Fans!!

Ethical Problem