Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

TWK & Rue's PRP

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
You know the plot and we can just use our already made forms.

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

It truly is. :D

Hopsin has changed my life. That and Dubstep.
Black Death

.My face when I see couples coupled up in public kissing.
Me

TWK & Rue's PRP

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, would you like to start?

When I was 17 I found out I was a mime trapped in a boy's body. When I was 18 I found out I was a monk trapped in a mime's body.
-David Bowie ♥

TWK & Rue's PRP

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
Yup.

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

Black Death

Me

TWK & Rue's PRP

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Willow was unaware if she was conscious or not. All that she knew was she was lying somewhere, possibly dirt and the sun was burning the side of her face. It had been weeks since she had seen anyone else and hope was fleeting. As she became more and more awake she noted the thirst that was harassing the walls of her throat. She was about to drift back into her slumber when she heard a  noise a few feet away. Her eyes snapped open and she pushed herself into a sitting position to search the abandoned land before her for any signs of life. Unfortunately all she saw was a starved squirrel jumping about in a nearby tree.

Greyson had been hiding in a dying forest for the past few days, scouting for food and other life forms. Frustration was slowly eating away at him trying to convince him there was no use in trying, everything was gone and he was just being punished to live eternally on this damned planet. He was investigating a patch of bushes when he spotted movement out of the corner of his eye. An unusual wave of excitement enveloped Greyson when he saw that it was a girl and he was about to run out to her when he remembered himself. Caution is key he reminded himself before deciding to watch her before doing anything rash.

When I was 17 I found out I was a mime trapped in a boy's body. When I was 18 I found out I was a monk trapped in a mime's body.
-David Bowie ♥

TWK & Rue's PRP

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
Charles found a flowing creek and examined it. He gave a sigh of disgust as he soon relized it was infected. He looked back at his sister who had lain on the ground and stared into the sky. "Can we take a break Charles? My legs are killing me." Gabriella murmured. Charles was about to answer when he saw a boy walking across the dead forest ground. "No time, Brie, there's a kid over there." He loaded his gun and turned the safety off. "Stop joking around, there's no doubt that we're the last two on earth. We should just give up." She sat up and dropped her jaw when she saw the boy. "Oh my god! There's another boy!" She squealed. "Gabriella! Stop yelling, he might hear you, plus we don't know if he's infected or not. Draw your sword and be extra precautious. She nodded and drew her sword. They crept over slowly, trying not to make a sound.

DBZ Cooler Meme

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

Black Death

Me

TWK & Rue's PRP

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Greyson heard voices behind him and he turned around to face the source of the noises. He first saw the faces of a girl and a boy then his eyes rested on the gun trained on him then the sword drawn and pointed at him. Instinctively his arms shot up to show that he meant no harm. "Hello" He murmured, unsure of how to deal with this situation. He realized that they probably thought he was infected and without thinking said "I'm okay. I'm not infected." 
Willow felt eyes on her and she turned around to see a boy. A second after she saw him he turned away to face something else, maybe even someone else. She acted on instinct and rushed over to him shouting out things like "Hello" and "Stay there." She didn't completely trust that he was actually there and part of her thought she should've stayed put to avoid disappointment. As she neared the boy she noticed two a other people. She felt almost happy until she saw their weapons. Her relieved expression evaporated and was replaced with a defensive glare. She pulled out a dagger and pointed it at them. She knew it wouldn't help her much but it was all she had at the moment and she wasn't going to allow herself to stand under the aim of two weapons without one of her own.

-David Bowie ♥

TWK & Rue's PRP

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
Charles turned his attention to the girl as she pulled out a dagger. He cocked hs gun to show he meant business. "Are you infected?" He asked.

Gabriella resheathed her sword and smiled at the boy. "Hi, I'm Gabriella. What's you name?" Thank god we found others......I would've have probably gone insane of we didn't...but we did, so it's okay....At least I'm not talking to myself...Oh god it's happening....

DBZ Cooler Meme

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

Black Death

Me

TWK & Rue's PRP

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Willow tossed around several sarcastic replies before figuring that sarcasm wouldn't help her at the moment. "No" She answered simply, her eyes skirting the gun. She looked over at the girl and decided that she was the boy's sister upon their striking resemblance. 

Greyson searched the area for anyone else before answering her. "Uh Greyson" He murmured just loud enough for her to hear. He hadn't talked to anyone in a long time and he was out of practice with communicating, not that he was all that good at it before.

-David Bowie ♥

TWK & Rue's PRP

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
Charles smirked and slowly put the gun down. "You got a name?" He asked. Charles looked around and held back the many thoughts creeping inside his head.

"Greyson huh? That's a nice name. So Greyson, I take it you're looking for the same thing we are?" She looked down at her feet. 

DBZ Cooler Meme

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

Black Death

Me

TWK & Rue's PRP

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Willow rolled her eyes at his question. "Last time I checked I had a name. And I'm pretty sure it's Willow." She smirked at the relaxed gun in his hands and tucked away her own weapon. Pocketing her hands she grew curious as to what she was going to do now. 

"Thanks. I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking for" Greyson shrugged and looked over at the other two. All the weapons had been put away and he instantly relaxed.

-David Bowie ♥

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

is hunger games the best movie ever

Something just amazing~!!!!

UM GUIZE WHAT IS THIS

Taylor swift vs Carrie underwood

Random Subjects - 2013

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D