Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

the Unthinkable ( PRP for Jess and Calleb )

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok, you know the plot

Form
Name
Personality
Appearance
Bio: screw that, optional. 
Powers: max 7
Weapons: max 3 types
other

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ethan Slater
Personality: Ethan is Stubborn, and hard headed, he doesn't change his opinion easily. He tells you exactly how he  feels and doesn't exactly care if you don't want to hear it. When he opens up to you, he tries to be a little more considarate.. He's hyper and crazy and has no method to his madness.
Appearance:
Powers:
1. Manipulation of the elements, such as fire, water, air and earth.
2. Can drain hydration/life out of any living object.
3. Sense Deprivation: Can make people lose all, or most feeling in their body.
4. Enhanced speed.
5. Magnetism Manipulation: Can control even the smallest amount of metal.
Weapon of Choice: A pair of silver whips that can be changed to be like razor wire. These wrap around his shoulders and a dagger that's strapped to his calf.
Other:

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Maia Rose Selene Lancaster

Personality: Maia is dark, reserved, tranquil at most times, calm in panicky and serious scenarios and amazingly unbelievably clever. She can slip into shadows easier than most people, but doesn't do it for other people. She makes everyone around her a little more reassured, but can be very annoying. Maia is cunning, and sly like a fox, and rarely ever loses at an argument. She prefers to avoid physical combat, but she will if she has to. She is sarcastic, and really OCD ( CDO because it has to be alphabetical :P ). She is a writer, and reader, a speaker more than a listener. She has a strange obsession for sharp objects and always, for some odd reason, keep a pair of 100% silver daggers with her at all times, next to her two pistols. Maia is not girlish. She doesn't do things most girl would do, flee, flirt, anything like that. She refuses to flirt with anyone, but might be waiting for someone to see her behind her walls. She can find the silver lining in many events, but hates it when people underestimate her, she has quite a temper. If people were still there, they would think she is judgmental, but she is merely opinionated

​ Appearance: Maia has jet black hair as sober as night. It has side sweep bangs that stop at the middle of her back. For the usual day, it is pulled back not a tight, neat French side braid that sweeps elegantly over her left shoulder and over her chest. Her eyes are electric blue, and seem to reflect light, giving off a faint glow. Her right one seems to be more sufficient doing this giving off an impression of a blue flame. She is medium height and slim, but swift for her height. Her long legs make up for her small frame and listless build, no curves yet! She has a slight tan to her skin, but the majority of her skin is cream colored. She is slightly freckled as well, giving her a pleasant look, hiding the shell of a mischievous personality. 

Bio: SCREW THAT!!

Powers:
Perspicuity - The user can expand, or deactivate any type of shield, which will protect against any or all mental intrusion. This includes defense against psychic or empathic powers, hypnosis, as well as illusions and deception. Mind readers only “hear” static, while mind controllers are incapable of manipulating those shielded 

Illusion/Paralysis- allows user to create illusion, or paralyze the victim for a quick moment. Is a mental image, a person might see what they fear most, or what the user want the victim to see. Most commonly used for a persuading use, or self defense. 

Portal Creation - The user can create portals to travel between different places - even other dimensions and worlds. The users can also separate themselves into more than one portal and create vortexes to suck in objects, substances or organisms. 

Enhanced Jumping - The user can make a nasty stomp, scale tall buildings, and make easy escapes. They can reach frighteningly tall heights and cover long distances; this ability usually comes with strong legs, which are useful in a number of ways. The user can even fool an observer into believing they are flying due to the distances and heights they are able to jump. 

Elemental Manipulation - The user can control and create the basic elements of nature:
 1. Solid (Earth Manipulation)
2. Cold (Water/Ice Manipulation) 
3. Electric (Lighting/Air/ Weather Manipulation) 
4. Plasma (Fire Manipulation) 
Literally meaning to "change molecules", users of Elemental Manipulation are very rare and powerful. Capabilities may include moving, altering and mixing existing elements or pull atoms together and create one atom from many others. This power is sometimes confused with Telekinesis.

Freeze Touch - The user can freeze any object or organism they chose, but cannot reverse the affect. This power can be personally activated and deactivated by the user. 

Mergabilty-Users can merge two or more separate objects into one, regardless whether the the objects are organic, inorganic, living, dead, technological, etc. User can decide which parts of the objects are dominant in the union, what are deleted and which merge 

Weapon: Daggers a bow and...nothing else. 

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
( Shall we begin? )

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure!

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Could you start? 

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Yikes. Aha. Sure, but what was the plot again? 

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
You know. Two people, last people on earth, they are like almost dead and they think all hope is lost blah blah blah find each other, fall in love remember? 

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Ethan sat around the fire he had made, making the flames into different shapes and making them fly over his head. The fire wasn't really for warmth, but more for entertainment. The nights weren't that cold, but the bugs were dreadful, so that's one of the small reasons they keep the fire.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Shoot. Maia whirled her hair around her face. That was the 7th time she had tripped today. She walked around the ruined wreck of Paris. She Eiffel Tower, as she one knew it, was broken into three pieces, each squashing a differs building

5000th post 8/3/13

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Freaks of Kidzworld.

We the Kidz

Slap The Keyboard :p

Profile Pic Updates!

Doctor Who!

Doctor Who!

latest videos