Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Koko // Rei Private Roleplay

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Chill swam calmly under the water almost like he could breathe. He swam to an underwater cave and dived into it and made his way to the top where the rocky land was and pulled himself up and sat with his legs in the water, Chill then looked around seeing sea plants, shells and rocks.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Brynn sat on the sand, he bit his lower slip slightly. The boy hadn't emerged from the water as yet, probably found an underwater cave with an air pocket. He doubted he'd drowned, he seemed like a skilled swimmer, and wouldn't he have floated to the top by now? Either way, him dying would be a shame. "Eh, whatever" He muttered as he lied down on the sand.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Chill climbed into the water again after he put shells in his net backpack then went back in the water diving deep getting a shell horn then swam back up to the surface and climbed on a rock then opened his net backpack putting the shell inside.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Brynn spotted the boy sitting on a rock and chuckled, it seemed his theory was right. He waved to him, before allowing his jaw to rest in his hand once more. He'd wait all day if he needed, no one could escape him.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Chill looked over and waved back smirking lightly "Can you even swim?!" He shouted looking at him wondering if he could or not since he seemed to like the ground. He looked at the sky and seen a storm coming in. Chill tied the bags tie together so nothing would fall out.

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Brynn chuckled lightly, rolling his eyes at the boy's question. "I prefer to do my swimming on a day when the forecast didn't predict high tide levels and a storm." He shouted back, indirectly answering his question. He watched as he tied bags together, probably in response to a few low, dark clouds plastering the sky.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Chill looked at him as he put on his backpack and dived in the ocean and came near the shore and sat in the sand in the tides  pretty deep but not much up to his chest, He watched the waves come in and sink outward, Chill laid back in the wave as he was under the waves on the sand blowing bubbles to the top he smiled.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar

"KokoTheElevenPrince" wrote:

Chill looked at him as he put on his backpack and dived in the ocean and came near the shore and sat in the sand in the tides  pretty deep but not much up to his chest, He watched the waves come in and sink outward, Chill laid back in the wave as he was under the waves on the sand blowing bubbles to the top he smiled.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
BUMP, Found it

1 3 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Nicknames by Livi x3

Nicknames by Livi x3

We the Kidz

latest videos