Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

mine and superstare's rp

Posted By:
HinataLover4Ever
HinataLover4Ever
StarStarStarStarStar

Okay. forms?

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting them back together....
^^ its true

mine and superstare's rp

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
name Alana Hart
age seventeen
looks
species siren
name joey Moon
age seventeen
looks fair tan skin , brown hair , brown eyes , muscular build
species werewolf

faded . ♡

-kvsh

mine and superstare's rp

Posted By:
HinataLover4Ever
HinataLover4Ever
StarStarStarStarStar
Name Olivia Johnson
Age seventeen
Looks 
Species vampire

Name Blake Donavan
Age seventeen
Looks Blue eyes, blackish brown hair.
Species Angel

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting them back together....
^^ its true

mine and superstare's rp

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Which should start ? ;3

faded . ♡

-kvsh

mine and superstare's rp

Posted By:
HinataLover4Ever
HinataLover4Ever
StarStarStarStarStar
Can you?

^^ its true

mine and superstare's rp

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Alana
It was in the early morning around 5am that Alana found herself sulking In a local bar that she frequents whenever memories of her past came bavk to haunt her. She sipped on her drink as most every man in the pub looked at her ; desire filling their eyes. she knew she was siren and everythiny about her Invited men in and she hated that. She sighed heavily.
Joey
he was up late in the forest hunting down his prey that continued leaving him on the run through the mossy forest he knew so well. He was in full form and ran panting through as the deer would not give in.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

mine and superstare's rp

Posted By:
HinataLover4Ever
HinataLover4Ever
StarStarStarStarStar
Blake
He sighed, running a hand through his hair as he followed his friend into the local bar. He really didn't want to be here but his friend dragged him along anyway. He looked around the bar as his friend tried to talk to him. He wasn't that interesting in anything that he had to say at the moment.
Olivia
She Looked around the woods, biting her lip. She hated what she was for many reasons. She turned her head trying to follow whatever it was that had run through. she took a step back as something else ran by following the deer that had just past. She decided to follow, she was always curious and liked to see what was going on.

^^ its true

mine and superstare's rp

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Alana
she knocked back another drink and looked up as she spotted a guy with his friend and she seemed mezmerized for a minute. he was perfect like an angel and his features were captivating. Alana stoop up and w walled over to the counter to the bartender. He always knew when she was too ##### and was a able to call a cab for her. she leaned against the counter top and he called for her."thank you bobby."
Joey
hr continued chasing his prey as he caught a whif of scent he knew too well. he stopped chasing the deer and turned aroumd to the sweet scent that filled his nose. He was curious as to who it was that was behind him.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

mine and superstare's rp

Posted By:
HinataLover4Ever
HinataLover4Ever
StarStarStarStarStar
Blake
He looked over at a girl who seemed to have been staring at him for a moment. He sighed and nodded his head pretending that he was listening to his friend. That girl was beautiful. He smiled a bit to him self.
Olivia
She immediately stopped when she saw the animal stop and turn around. She froze biting her lip, a bit curious and scared to see what it would do. she watched It closely, watching it's every move. She took a step back.

^^ its true

mine and superstare's rp

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Alana
she slurred her words just a bit as Bobby finished the call and she seated herself in the chair. She could not help but glance at the angelic man that stood just a few chairs away from her. Her eyes breifly closed as the #### kicked in.
Joey
he sniffed the air and the ground around him as he continued on following the scent and saw the girl and immediately knew what she was. A low growl escaped his lips but he topl a step back a few.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

insanity

Cindrella and Ice cream-cart

insanity

How do you make a forum?

insanity

I can't convince my best friend to stop se...

latest videos