Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Teriserv & England's PRP

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
So, hey.
---
Application-
Name:
Looks:
Country?Yes/No?:
Personality:
Other:

Hello! I am Russia!

My favorite hobby is partitioning!

Sorry if I disappear from the thread! I have many things to do as a country!

But I would really like to be friends!

Teriserv & England's PRP

Posted By:
Teriserv
Teriserv
StarStarStarStar
Name: Rayen Crawford

Looks:

Country? Yes/No?: No

Personality: Rayen can be a bit hard headed at times, but is usually friendly and adventurous. Sometimes Rayen is rather indifferent and oblivious.

Teriserv & England's PRP

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Russia/Russian Federation/Ivan Braginsky
Looks: 
Country?Yes/No?: Yep
Personality: 

(It's okay)

Hello! I am Russia!

Teriserv & England's PRP

Posted By:
Teriserv
Teriserv
StarStarStarStar
[Alright then. o3o So, could you begin? One of my favorite TV shows just began, and I don't want to miss it.]

Teriserv & England's PRP

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
(sure)
    Russia smiled, prancing around in a sunflower field, laughing. The sun shined on him, everything was happy. The sky suddenly turned grey and started to snow, making the flowers wilt and die. The last one was there, so he ran and tried to stop it from wilting, but it was too late.
    Suddenly, the Russian opened his eyes, rubbing them, seeing it was snowing outside. He looked at it in disgust, getting out of bed to change into his military clothes. As soon he was done, he took his pipe and a couple of piroshki, stuffing them into his lead pipe to eat later. Sighing, he opened his door and stepped outside.

Hello! I am Russia!

Teriserv & England's PRP

Posted By:
Teriserv
Teriserv
StarStarStarStar
Rayen had slipped on and zipped up her leather seal brown jacket, along with popping the button of her neck strap around since it was rather cold today. The jacket matched with her slightly faded, dark blue skinny jeans that were surprisingly warm, and zinnwaldite brown boots. Heading out, she began to make her way to a local coffee shop, hoping that it wouldn't be completely full.

Teriserv & England's PRP

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
Russia went to a coffee shop, noticing it wasn't as full as he thought it was, although he went here for no reason at all. He doesn't have as much friends as he wants to, thus making him alone. A waitress went up to him and asked if he wanted any coffee, he shook his head in return, "Nyet. Thank you for offering, though." He said with a smile.

Hello! I am Russia!

Teriserv & England's PRP

Posted By:
Teriserv
Teriserv
StarStarStarStar
Rayen walked into the shop, a low chime singing once the door had opened. Walking up to the counter, she simply asked for a French Vanilla and regular muffin, paying the bill and then sitting down next to a window. Rayen noticed in front of her, was a boy who was simply sitting there, not having a coffee or bread in front of him - and she became curious.

Teriserv & England's PRP

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
Russia heard someone come in, due to the chime. He stared at his hands for a while, and also had his lead pipe right next to him, just in case something happens. Although he isn't prepared for anything that might come his way, he has an answer for it. Russia picked up his pipe and put it in his lap, seeing the waitress come again, "You'll have to leave if you won't buy anything." She said, flipping her hair. The man pouted, asking for some coffee. The waitress nodded, soon coming back with some coffee a while later.

Hello! I am Russia!

Teriserv & England's PRP

Posted By:
Teriserv
Teriserv
StarStarStarStar
Rayen noticed the man pout as the waitress told him he would have to leave, and she lowly giggled at his expression. A few minutes after, the same waitress came and gave Rayen her coffee and muffin, walking off to retrieve another customer's order. She then took a bite of her muffin, glancing out of the window, but then would occasionally glance at the man.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

awnser the question the person above you asks

To my beautiful girlfriend!

Describe the Person Above You in One Word